We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Update 13 Release Notes Part 2

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ULLROARER-ONLY

In here they announced defiler heals getting scaled, and inductions lowered!!

Can I get a hell yeah? Wooo!!

They also nerfed the relic carrier... /cry

And they upped creep damage due to the mitigation changes.

"Thinking you can do something is confidence; doing something is competence"
    Bannerman, r11 War-Leader/
    Ryzer, r13 Captain/ Ryzur, Minstrel.
    Skill and Valour/Divide Et Impera, Landroval. .

Problem is they took away the freeps tact mits and physical mits from stats so now they better add something to armour etc.. to make up for it

and yes defilers needed that
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    Problem is they took away the freeps tact mits and physical mits from stats so now they better add something to armour etc.. to make up for it

a few issues yes defilers needed that but they reduced the inductions to more than half and the trait quick lob allows them to do all their gourd attacks with no inductions and most debuffs with it are 0.5 secs and the mitigation change to freeps allow defilers to wreck most freeps cuz they are now at around 18-20% mits on both tact and physical throw on curse of deadly sorrows a -8k armor value and that defiler will wreck you in seconds. hopefully u13 P3 will be better balanced.
    Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wizards, For They Are subtle and Quick To Anger.

Armdyl ''Army'' The Loremaster - Secretly afraid of Reavers, Wargs, Blackarrows, spiders, and Defilers. Even More Terrified of eye gouge's 3 second cool-down.

So basicly- when its fair and equal, for freeps its "Defilers are overpowered". Spoiled little freepsies. Imagine that you need 2 people to kill self healing class, thats running away. How strange, eh.
    /sigh

Wardens with full morale killing 4 wargs.
    Minstrels outhealing 5 creeps, any class.
    Runekeepers same.
    CAPTAINS.
    Champs tanking several creeps.
    GUARDIANS.
    Burgs in and out of several creeps killing one.
    Being chain stuned by lore master.

Well, bring on the tears, you collected so many of ours for these few years.
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

really

Did a spar with r11 WL and he was doing almost same dps as me (r14 fully geared hunter). I wonder if these mitigation changes are a joke or a way. My best hit was crit with pene shot for 1.800 which is less than in RoI (!) but he did 2k in one hit to me. Also i would like to see 95 lvl LIs in GV finally.
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 hunter - r11 Warden - r9 Champion - proud member of Phoenix Legion and Innocent raid alliance - Laurelin EN-RP

Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    So basicly- when its fair and equal, for freeps its "Defilers are overpowered". Spoiled little freepsies. Imagine that you need 2 people to kill self healing class, thats running away. How strange, eh.
    /sigh

Wardens with full morale killing 4 wargs.
    Minstrels outhealing 5 creeps, any class.
    Runekeepers same.
    CAPTAINS.
    Champs tanking several creeps.
    GUARDIANS.
    Burgs in and out of several creeps killing one.
    Being chain stuned by lore master.

Well, bring on the tears, you collected so many of ours for these few years.
    1. who are the 4 bad wargs who cant kill 1 warden? Never happen with good wargs
    2. Minny outhealing 5 creep classes? Hmmm i'll put 5 reavers on that minny and its dead in seconds same with wargs
    3. Rks LOLOLOL 1 smart warg can eat a RK and its 50/50 if the Rk traited damage
    4. DR has dimissed the chain stunning from Lms especially if theyre not yellow line, theyre more or so used for interupts.
    5.The rest i agree with especially captains.

Lastly Whos complaining about defilers? they needed love period but what you just said for the most part isnt true unless those creeps really dont know how to play their classes
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

4. DR has dimissed the chain stunning from Lms especially if theyre not yellow line, theyre more or so used for interupts.
    You've made this complaint before and it's not remotely close to my experience. Once charge/resilience are up (and sometimes while resilience is still up), I'm getting pretty consistently stunned, definitely more than I should be and enough for the LM to kite and use WL to heal back up. Not saying LMs are OP, but that CC is still a huge part of the game, while I've seen you try to claim otherwise.

I haven't taken the time to study LM skills, but I know with RKs there are stuns and dazes and they go on seperate tables. Burgs seem to be able to bypass a lot of the DR issues too.
    Edited due to violations of the community guidelines.

Well it might be a sign that they're moving creep damage more towards custom damage types (like orc craft and fell wrought) in which case those mitigations aren't going to help you much anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakerxx View Post
    a few issues yes defilers needed that but they reduced the inductions to more than half and the trait quick lob allows them to do all their gourd attacks with no inductions and most debuffs with it are 0.5 secs and the mitigation change to freeps allow defilers to wreck most freeps cuz they are now at around 18-20% mits on both tact and physical throw on curse of deadly sorrows a -8k armor value and that defiler will wreck you in seconds. hopefully u13 P3 will be better balanced.
    I don't think anyone's 100% certain of how all the changes will swing until we get another 40 v 40 battle in the ettenmoors on every server at least once. If the freeps win but actually require challenge to win then they've done something right well the person who works on the ettenmoors did something right. The others ran away as soon as the word PvP was mentioned.

... fine I just want to see a 40 v 40 for once where the freeps are the one getting their rear ends handed to them by the defilers :<
    Last edited by hiddenfate; Mar 20 2014 at 10:24 PM.
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/UncrownedPrince91"][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=2][COLOR="#00FFFF"]I Have a YouTube Channel and... it kinda sucks but visit anyway to make me feel nice :3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by hiddenfate View Post
    Well it might be a sign that they're moving creep damage more towards custom damage types (like orc craft and fell wrought) in which case those mitigations aren't going to help you much anyway.
    Orc-Craft and Fell-Wrought are now Physical Mits. So..mits are actually of some importance again.

Also Blood of Fire is doing really good dps. I heard from a warden that when he stacked his bleeds up they just about killed him. A hunters dps is doing about 300 dps reflected just from blood of fire now. So that makes defilers a little bit more powerful also. Maybe now they will be more fun to 1v1

"Thinking you can do something is confidence; doing something is competence"
    Bannerman, r11 War-Leader/
    Ryzer, r13 Captain/ Ryzur, Minstrel.
    Skill and Valour/Divide Et Impera, Landroval. .

BoF proccing on bleeds can't be WAI. Is it?

Either way, Freeps are monstrously OP. Bring on the nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by b4jet9597 View Post
    Orc-Craft and Fell-Wrought are now Physical Mits. So..mits are actually of some importance again.

Also Blood of Fire is doing really good dps. I heard from a warden that when he stacked his bleeds up they just about killed him. A hunters dps is doing about 300 dps reflected just from blood of fire now. So that makes defilers a little bit more powerful also. Maybe now they will be more fun to 1v1
    BoF damage is now very meaningful and potent, but I wouldn't call it OP. Weavers on the other hand now reflect DoTs with Toxic Carapace, which is a rather hilarious change, both in the sense that someone thought this was an appropriate course of action, and in how little it will effect the outcome of a fight with the class it most likely was intended to effect. Rather than an interesting fight with a multitude of dynamics, weavers using TC can just expect to be slowly ground into the dirt once they've played that trick on someone. Fun choices!
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    BoF damage is now very meaningful and potent, but I wouldn't call it OP. Weavers on the other hand now reflect DoTs with Toxic Carapace, which is a rather hilarious change, both in the sense that someone thought this was an appropriate course of action, and in how little it will effect the outcome of a fight with the class it most likely was intended to effect. Rather than an interesting fight with a multitude of dynamics, weavers using TC can just expect to be slowly ground into the dirt once they've played that trick on someone. Fun choices!
    Hey at least the developers recognize they've screwed weaver's damage potential over so far that they either start coming up with some mitigation-piercing damage types for the weaver or boost toxic carapace tot he maximum limit. They chose the latter :P
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/UncrownedPrince91"][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=2][COLOR="#00FFFF"]I Have a YouTube Channel and... it kinda sucks but visit anyway to make me feel nice :3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by b4jet9597 View Post

Better bring a couple friends if you want to kill a Defiler. I tried a few 1v1s on beta without using any self healing (including pots), and was able to at least tie every freep I fought. Healing has been doubled as well, and last BR build only Wardens could do enough damage to kill me. This makes the Defiler ridiculously op in solo fights, though that's largely due to the Freep mitigation changes which I fully expect will be buffed again.
    Idmel

Quote Originally Posted by Me_the_Third View Post
    Better bring a couple friends if you want to kill a Defiler. I tried a few 1v1s on beta without using any self healing (including pots), and was able to at least tie every freep I fought. Healing has been doubled as well, and last BR build only Wardens could do enough damage to kill me. This makes the Defiler ridiculously op in solo fights, though that's largely due to the Freep mitigation changes which I fully expect will be buffed again.
    Oh no! So you're saying they made defiler so good in testing that it might be almost as good as a minstrel is on live?? The horror!

Seriously, that's the last thing anyone wants, it will get adjusted.
    Sniz(defiler) / Johanson(cappy)