- Remove the Field Promotion buffs from Freepside. It's not needed, they're plenty strong enough without it.
- Make all Dots, bleeds, fears, and other debuffs potable for both sides. Especially guardians bleeds, they're too easy to stack and too strong to be balanced.
- Find a way to increase a Creep's finesse either through rank purchases or traits.
- Dramatically increase both the Morale and damage output of all goup/raid boss level NPCs in the moors. We should not be seeing ANYONE soloing an outpost/keep/relic. My R5 Reaver can solo outposts and I've seen a Guardian solo DG for the relic and run it back to their side without any real effort.
- Give Creeps similar out of combat Rez abilities as the Freeps have. Having a person or two hanging around the back of a large fight doing out of combat rez'ing often swings a fight decisively for the Freeps on my server, especially when they're outnumbered by the Creeps.
- Increase the Mobilize buff from 25% to 50%. Not everybody has a pocket Warleader for the run speed buff. This will still leave Creeps moving slower than 99.999% of Freeps on Horseback unless the idiot's using the Bree Horse/Pony.
I say most of this because I'm finding random small group/solo fights to be very un-fun as a creep, especially when I'm crit'ing on a lower rank RK for 200 points of damage while they hit me with anywhere from 500 to as much as 2,000 points of damage without a critical. I never expect to win a fight when going up solo against most people on either of my Creeps (R7 BA in addition to my R5 Reaver). If there's little chance of you winning then what's the incentive to continue doing this? It's funny to watch my ratings fluctuate depending on what I'm doing. When I'm in large groups (raid v raid) it goes up to usually about 1.25 no matter the character and when I solo it drops to ~0.6.