We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 40
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Afk in Grams/GV
    Posts
    642

    Update 13 Release Notes Part 2

    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ULLROARER-ONLY

    In here they announced defiler heals getting scaled, and inductions lowered!!

    Can I get a hell yeah? Wooo!!

    They also nerfed the relic carrier... /cry

    And they upped creep damage due to the mitigation changes.

    "Thinking you can do something is confidence; doing something is competence"
    Bannerman, r11 War-Leader/
    Ryzer, r13 Captain/ Ryzur, Minstrel.
    Skill and Valour/Divide Et Impera, Landroval. .



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    4,275
    Problem is they took away the freeps tact mits and physical mits from stats so now they better add something to armour etc.. to make up for it


    and yes defilers needed that
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    910
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    Problem is they took away the freeps tact mits and physical mits from stats so now they better add something to armour etc.. to make up for it


    and yes defilers needed that
    a few issues yes defilers needed that but they reduced the inductions to more than half and the trait quick lob allows them to do all their gourd attacks with no inductions and most debuffs with it are 0.5 secs and the mitigation change to freeps allow defilers to wreck most freeps cuz they are now at around 18-20% mits on both tact and physical throw on curse of deadly sorrows a -8k armor value and that defiler will wreck you in seconds. hopefully u13 P3 will be better balanced.
    Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wizards, For They Are subtle and Quick To Anger.

    Hatin' on Warg's 3 sec eye gouge. I was once Armdyl a Loremaster.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    Problem is they took away the freeps tact mits and physical mits from stats so now they better add something to armour etc.. to make up for it


    and yes defilers needed that
    Well it might be a sign that they're moving creep damage more towards custom damage types (like orc craft and fell wrought) in which case those mitigations aren't going to help you much anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Undertakerxx View Post
    a few issues yes defilers needed that but they reduced the inductions to more than half and the trait quick lob allows them to do all their gourd attacks with no inductions and most debuffs with it are 0.5 secs and the mitigation change to freeps allow defilers to wreck most freeps cuz they are now at around 18-20% mits on both tact and physical throw on curse of deadly sorrows a -8k armor value and that defiler will wreck you in seconds. hopefully u13 P3 will be better balanced.
    I don't think anyone's 100% certain of how all the changes will swing until we get another 40 v 40 battle in the ettenmoors on every server at least once. If the freeps win but actually require challenge to win then they've done something right well the person who works on the ettenmoors did something right. The others ran away as soon as the word PvP was mentioned.

    ... fine I just want to see a 40 v 40 for once where the freeps are the one getting their rear ends handed to them by the defilers :<
    Last edited by hiddenfate; Mar 20 2014 at 11:24 PM.
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/UncrownedPrince91"][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=2][COLOR="#00FFFF"]I Have a YouTube Channel and... it kinda sucks but visit anyway to make me feel nice :3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/URL][/CENTER]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Afk in Grams/GV
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by hiddenfate View Post
    Well it might be a sign that they're moving creep damage more towards custom damage types (like orc craft and fell wrought) in which case those mitigations aren't going to help you much anyway.
    Orc-Craft and Fell-Wrought are now Physical Mits. So..mits are actually of some importance again.

    Also Blood of Fire is doing really good dps. I heard from a warden that when he stacked his bleeds up they just about killed him. A hunters dps is doing about 300 dps reflected just from blood of fire now. So that makes defilers a little bit more powerful also. Maybe now they will be more fun to 1v1

    "Thinking you can do something is confidence; doing something is competence"
    Bannerman, r11 War-Leader/
    Ryzer, r13 Captain/ Ryzur, Minstrel.
    Skill and Valour/Divide Et Impera, Landroval. .



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,234
    BoF proccing on bleeds can't be WAI. Is it?

    Either way, Freeps are monstrously OP. Bring on the nerfs.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by b4jet9597 View Post
    Orc-Craft and Fell-Wrought are now Physical Mits. So..mits are actually of some importance again.

    Also Blood of Fire is doing really good dps. I heard from a warden that when he stacked his bleeds up they just about killed him. A hunters dps is doing about 300 dps reflected just from blood of fire now. So that makes defilers a little bit more powerful also. Maybe now they will be more fun to 1v1
    BoF damage is now very meaningful and potent, but I wouldn't call it OP. Weavers on the other hand now reflect DoTs with Toxic Carapace, which is a rather hilarious change, both in the sense that someone thought this was an appropriate course of action, and in how little it will effect the outcome of a fight with the class it most likely was intended to effect. Rather than an interesting fight with a multitude of dynamics, weavers using TC can just expect to be slowly ground into the dirt once they've played that trick on someone. Fun choices!
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by b4jet9597 View Post
    Orc-Craft and Fell-Wrought are now Physical Mits. So..mits are actually of some importance again.

    Also Blood of Fire is doing really good dps. I heard from a warden that when he stacked his bleeds up they just about killed him. A hunters dps is doing about 300 dps reflected just from blood of fire now. So that makes defilers a little bit more powerful also. Maybe now they will be more fun to 1v1
    Better bring a couple friends if you want to kill a Defiler. I tried a few 1v1s on beta without using any self healing (including pots), and was able to at least tie every freep I fought. Healing has been doubled as well, and last BR build only Wardens could do enough damage to kill me. This makes the Defiler ridiculously op in solo fights, though that's largely due to the Freep mitigation changes which I fully expect will be buffed again.
    Idmel

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    BoF damage is now very meaningful and potent, but I wouldn't call it OP. Weavers on the other hand now reflect DoTs with Toxic Carapace, which is a rather hilarious change, both in the sense that someone thought this was an appropriate course of action, and in how little it will effect the outcome of a fight with the class it most likely was intended to effect. Rather than an interesting fight with a multitude of dynamics, weavers using TC can just expect to be slowly ground into the dirt once they've played that trick on someone. Fun choices!
    Hey at least the developers recognize they've screwed weaver's damage potential over so far that they either start coming up with some mitigation-piercing damage types for the weaver or boost toxic carapace tot he maximum limit. They chose the latter :P
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/UncrownedPrince91"][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=2][COLOR="#00FFFF"]I Have a YouTube Channel and... it kinda sucks but visit anyway to make me feel nice :3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/URL][/CENTER]

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    4,275
    Quote Originally Posted by hiddenfate View Post
    Hey at least the developers recognize they've screwed weaver's damage potential over so far that they either start coming up with some mitigation-piercing damage types for the weaver or boost toxic carapace tot he maximum limit. They chose the latter :P
    So with spiders reflect at 100 percent dot damage I suppose creeps wouldn't have a problem with Lms being interrupted going back to 100 percent reflect damage.


    On a seriously note this is no way to fix something this is just like using some duct tape to make it better in their eyes.

    My one question is if the dots are on the spider before they use that skill does the affect still apply? Now that's Op so they could basically wait out warden,rk,guardian and lm dots hit that skill and kill them all???
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Grand Rapids
    Posts
    1,394
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    So with spiders reflect at 100 percent dot damage I suppose creeps wouldn't have a problem with Lms being interrupted going back to 100 percent reflect damage.


    On a seriously note this is no way to fix something this is just like using some duct tape to make it better in their eyes.

    My one question is if the dots are on the spider before they use that skill does the affect still apply? Now that's Op so they could basically wait out warden,rk,guardian and lm dots hit that skill and kill them all???
    duct tape is actually pretty amazing stuff.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    So with spiders reflect at 100 percent dot damage I suppose creeps wouldn't have a problem with Lms being interrupted going back to 100 percent reflect damage.


    On a seriously note this is no way to fix something this is just like using some duct tape to make it better in their eyes.
    I believe that the underlying issue here is that freep bleeds/dots are way too OP. I have had wrd tier 4 light dots hit me for up to 7-8k per pulse, had a single burg dot take 20k+ from my health, and LM dots are probably even more OP than those once stacked. Then there are the guard bleeds as well. My creeps are all at least r7, most (4 out of the 6) being r10 or higher and all have max aud. It is ludicrous when for example a r14 defiler (played since the class was introduced) can be faceroll slaughtered by a fotm burg who never played in the 'moors prior to HD - stealth-aim-coup de grace-improved cunning attack-addle-insert random mashed dps skill-hips-rinse and repeat etc.

    IMO, all these need to be reduced in potency, and should all be pottable. And remove the shared cd from the debuff pots so that u can remove a wound dot and a burning embers dot etc. Honestly, now, there is a real lack of knowing how to play your class properly on freepside, just mash random dps buttons and make sure u use your dots, and you can win almost any fight, expect against an experienced reaver or possibly warg.

    And on the issue of weaver reflect/toxic caraprace, remember it is only up for 5 seconds, 15 if it is used at full venom pips. Useful in a grams camp - or during a raid fight, but not necessarily in random 1v1s where the freep has an actual understanding of how the weaver class works. Sadly too few freeps actually understand this and will just QQ that reflect is OP, rather than trying to use their brains during a fight. We even had a r15 hunter on Eldar who just a week or so ago did 15k reflect damage to himself (multiple skill attacks) when trying to dps a tribemate who had put up TC. He made his rank by leading freep zergs and hardly ever is seen solo.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Me_the_Third View Post
    Better bring a couple friends if you want to kill a Defiler. I tried a few 1v1s on beta without using any self healing (including pots), and was able to at least tie every freep I fought. Healing has been doubled as well, and last BR build only Wardens could do enough damage to kill me. This makes the Defiler ridiculously op in solo fights, though that's largely due to the Freep mitigation changes which I fully expect will be buffed again.
    Oh no! So you're saying they made defiler so good in testing that it might be almost as good as a minstrel is on live?? The horror!

    Seriously, that's the last thing anyone wants, it will get adjusted.
    Sniz(defiler) / Johanson(cappy)

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    293
    I'd say that where the game is currently at, it's really hard to bring balance of any sort to the table.
    Game is currently a real mess. Theres no real end game content apart from Big Battles and scaled instances. All of these are currently pretty much worthless as theres no real incentive or challenge to do them. Current gear compared to the ones we had at level 85(Has anyone mentioned the naming of these 95 items, amazing!). The jump was just insane. Theres no challenge to gear your character anymore, you can get everything so easily. In the past, if you wanted more damage/more mitigations or more morale, you HAD to gear yourself that way in expense for other things. More survivability meant less damage to be made. Now you just pick random gear and you got pretty much everything you need. Insane amounts of damage and survivability. Simplification of mitigation system back when it was changed certainly didn't help things at all.

    Personally, I'd love to see stat caps brought back in some form. Currently main stat contributions are just way too high and it's really hard to bring balance to the table in it's current form. I'd also love to see mitigation system reworked to a bit more complex system than what it is now, maybe not as complex as the old system. But certainly a bit more than what it is now. Current planned changes to mitigations are bit too drastic... Not sure if it's wise to remove primary stat contributions completely from mitigations instead of just halving them.

    So to sum it up; Bring back challenge and complexity into this game, it's way too easy now. Don't result in band aid solutions, but make long lasting decisions which could work for year or 2 to come! I listed few personal ideas and stuff I've had in mind for a long time now and I would say that while I'd love to see some old aspects brought back it would be a real challenge to developers and probably not many people would think the same way as I do. But thats just the way I see it and it's just a personal opinion of mine.

    And few changes I would love to see, Ettenmoors specific!

    - Bring back old map or give us completely new one!
    - Rework keep/outpost/dof buff mechanics. They're way too big now. We should be pvp'ing instead of pve'ing.
    - Give us a slayer deed for the bird!
    - If you plan to keep ec/oc the way they are right now, atleast rework them so they wouldn't be such a deathtraps.
    - With current state of the game, make both npc's stronger to make keeps more significant.
    - Re-do freep audacity sets. Give them more meaningfull stat/skill bonuses to make them more appealing(Bear in mind that some already have decent enough bonuses)
    - Could also work a bit on the stats of the set pieces so they wouldn't be lot worse than pve armour.
    - Update creep racials and class traits(Think they're doing these slowly?)

    That's all I can think of now
    Last edited by Galadhol; Mar 21 2014 at 12:05 PM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    MD, USA
    Posts
    2,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniz View Post
    Oh no! So you're saying they made defiler so good in testing that it might be almost as good as a minstrel is on live?? The horror!

    Seriously, that's the last thing anyone wants, it will get adjusted.
    A well played ranked warg/Reaver combo or warg/warg combo could kill just about any minstrel on live in a 2v1 in a few seconds

    In a 2v1 on BR right now, pretty sure a self healing defiler can not be beat at all by two freeps no matter how good they are, and definitely not in a few seconds.

    LOL @ the LOTRO PvP pendulum.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    My one question is if the dots are on the spider before they use that skill does the affect still apply? Now that's Op so they could basically wait out warden,rk,guardian and lm dots hit that skill and kill them all???
    Correct. It doesn't matter when the DoTs are applied, if they are ticking on the weaver when TC is active, they will be reflected. This might be a remotely live-able change if both sides had similar morale pools, tbh. As things stand with it requiring 100k in damage to kill your average spider (or 175k if they burrow), not really a good design choice.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Correct. It doesn't matter when the DoTs are applied, if they are ticking on the weaver when TC is active, they will be reflected. This might be a remotely live-able change if both sides had similar morale pools, tbh. As things stand with it requiring 100k in damage to kill your average spider (or 175k if they burrow), not really a good design choice.
    TC is a stupid skill and now it's getting even better. Surprise!

    Weaver need their damage upped, not a buff to TC.

    Pendulum swings again.
    Moridin


    Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

    League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,810
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Correct. It doesn't matter when the DoTs are applied, if they are ticking on the weaver when TC is active, they will be reflected. This might be a remotely live-able change if both sides had similar morale pools, tbh. As things stand with it requiring 100k in damage to kill your average spider (or 175k if they burrow), not really a good design choice.
    It was always a fundamentally silly skill for 1v1s, it will always be a fundamentally silly skill for 1v1s. Definitely needs a new MUCH higher cooldown if this functionality remains, that's a lot of the problem right now; pretty high uptime. 2 minutes would be on the low end of where this should be IMO.


    Even my Signature is trolling!

  19. #19
    So basicly- when its fair and equal, for freeps its "Defilers are overpowered". Spoiled little freepsies. Imagine that you need 2 people to kill self healing class, thats running away. How strange, eh.
    /sigh

    Wardens with full morale killing 4 wargs.
    Minstrels outhealing 5 creeps, any class.
    Runekeepers same.
    CAPTAINS.
    Champs tanking several creeps.
    GUARDIANS.
    Burgs in and out of several creeps killing one.
    Being chain stuned by lore master.

    Well, bring on the tears, you collected so many of ours for these few years.
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ettenmoors
    Posts
    190

    really

    Did a spar with r11 WL and he was doing almost same dps as me (r14 fully geared hunter). I wonder if these mitigation changes are a joke or a way. My best hit was crit with pene shot for 1.800 which is less than in RoI (!) but he did 2k in one hit to me. Also i would like to see 95 lvl LIs in GV finally.
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 hunter - r11 Warden - r9 Champion - proud member of Phoenix Legion and Innocent raid alliance - Laurelin EN-RP

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    571
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Correct. It doesn't matter when the DoTs are applied, if they are ticking on the weaver when TC is active, they will be reflected. This might be a remotely live-able change if both sides had similar morale pools, tbh. As things stand with it requiring 100k in damage to kill your average spider (or 175k if they burrow), not really a good design choice.
    ummm idk where you're pulling this 175k morale pool from... even with burrow (assuming you got us to 1k) that's only 120ish with maxed morale, ASSUMING we popped it at full health, if you can do that kind of dps in 5 seconds then it's not us that are broken... it's simple really, don't put bleeds you can't handle yourself on the spider till after it pops carapace. in the same way smart rk's and mini's don't blast a spider as hard as they can till carapace is down, just don't try to do overwhelming dps till it's down on a spider. I know wardens love to throw 5 bleeds on a spider and then laugh their a$$es off because reflect does nothing and they have godmode... laughing off any dps the spider does and totally bypassing reflect. but that needs fixing, i'll say the same thing to you I said to rk's when reflect first came out... just be careful...

    have you ever been a spider on the receiving end of an ambushing warden? after the knockdown you're below half health with dots ticking before you even get to 5 venom... usually having to blow your heal burrow and watch helplessly as the warden 2-shots your pet (if it's still alive) and stealths up for another ambush, the best you can do when you pop out is try to prepot, cc and run... but oh yeah... wardens get a sprint to chase you down and slow you for the next 50 seconds... seriously, try playing a spider with reflect vs a warden... this is needed, just don't try to faceroll and you'll be fine...
    Belolth Hisses with fury as venom drips from his maw, scorching the earth, "come manling, my brood hungers!"

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    So with spiders reflect at 100 percent dot damage I suppose creeps wouldn't have a problem with Lms being interrupted going back to 100 percent reflect damage.


    On a seriously note this is no way to fix something this is just like using some duct tape to make it better in their eyes.

    My one question is if the dots are on the spider before they use that skill does the affect still apply? Now that's Op so they could basically wait out warden,rk,guardian and lm dots hit that skill and kill them all???
    It wouldn't be too difficult to "flag" dots that appear after toxic carapace is applied for reflection. Probably by the next notes we'll get them fixing that.
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/UncrownedPrince91"][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=2][COLOR="#00FFFF"]I Have a YouTube Channel and... it kinda sucks but visit anyway to make me feel nice :3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/URL][/CENTER]

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    This might be a remotely live-able change if both sides had similar morale pools, tbh. As things stand with it requiring 100k in damage to kill your average spider (or 175k if they burrow), not really a good design choice.
    The DOT reflect is pretty good idea for BOF, but the weavers TC definitely do not need it, and they could also bring back the 1min 30 sec cd for it.

    And when they hopefully come up with a better solution to the mitigation changes, most of the freep classes might actually need to work for their points.



    After looking some 1vs1 yesterday in bullroarer, the creeps were melting most of the freeps they were against (which was expected).

    But when you keep in mind the mitigation change for the freeps, and the fact that neither side were hardly even going all in with the cds it is still kinda hard to say where the balance currently is between the creeps & freeps.

    The next beta build is something i am actually interest about.




    Quote Originally Posted by loki84
    ummm idk where you're pulling this 175k morale pool from... even with burrow (assuming you got us to 1k) that's only 120ish with maxed morale, ASSUMING we popped it at full health, if you can do that kind of dps in 5 seconds then it's not us that are broken... it's simple really, don't put bleeds you can't handle yourself on the spider till after it pops carapace. in the same way smart rk's and mini's don't blast a spider as hard as they can till carapace is down, just don't try to do overwhelming dps till it's down on a spider. I know wardens love to throw 5 bleeds on a spider and then laugh their a$$es off because reflect does nothing and they have godmode... laughing off any dps the spider does and totally bypassing reflect. but that needs fixing, i'll say the same thing to you I said to rk's when reflect first came out... just be careful...

    have you ever been a spider on the receiving end of an ambushing warden? after the knockdown you're below half health with dots ticking before you even get to 5 venom... usually having to blow your heal burrow and watch helplessly as the warden 2-shots your pet (if it's still alive) and stealths up for another ambush, the best you can do when you pop out is try to prepot, cc and run... but oh yeah... wardens get a sprint to chase you down and slow you for the next 50 seconds... seriously, try playing a spider with reflect vs a warden... this is needed, just don't try to faceroll and you'll be fine...
    Morale pots, drink deep.

    Pet heal would be a trickier thing to achieve (starting the fight with pet hidden and call it when you need the heal)

    And the warden dots are not hitting that hard anymore, and that is because of the critical defence and the mitigation increase the creeps got in the previous beta build.
    [center][img]http://i1365.photobucket.com/albums/r753/Superiorcarrotcake/DERPIDEderp_zpsszemybhp.jpg[/img][/center]

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    4,275
    Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    So basicly- when its fair and equal, for freeps its "Defilers are overpowered". Spoiled little freepsies. Imagine that you need 2 people to kill self healing class, thats running away. How strange, eh.
    /sigh

    Wardens with full morale killing 4 wargs.
    Minstrels outhealing 5 creeps, any class.
    Runekeepers same.
    CAPTAINS.
    Champs tanking several creeps.
    GUARDIANS.
    Burgs in and out of several creeps killing one.
    Being chain stuned by lore master.

    Well, bring on the tears, you collected so many of ours for these few years.
    1. who are the 4 bad wargs who cant kill 1 warden? Never happen with good wargs
    2. Minny outhealing 5 creep classes? Hmmm i'll put 5 reavers on that minny and its dead in seconds same with wargs
    3. Rks LOLOLOL 1 smart warg can eat a RK and its 50/50 if the Rk traited damage
    4. DR has dimissed the chain stunning from Lms especially if theyre not yellow line, theyre more or so used for interupts.
    5.The rest i agree with especially captains.

    Lastly Whos complaining about defilers? they needed love period but what you just said for the most part isnt true unless those creeps really dont know how to play their classes
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    4. DR has dimissed the chain stunning from Lms especially if theyre not yellow line, theyre more or so used for interupts.
    You've made this complaint before and it's not remotely close to my experience. Once charge/resilience are up (and sometimes while resilience is still up), I'm getting pretty consistently stunned, definitely more than I should be and enough for the LM to kite and use WL to heal back up. Not saying LMs are OP, but that CC is still a huge part of the game, while I've seen you try to claim otherwise.

    I haven't taken the time to study LM skills, but I know with RKs there are stuns and dazes and they go on seperate tables. Burgs seem to be able to bypass a lot of the DR issues too.
    Edited due to violations of the community guidelines.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload