We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Congrats, Roudy! I'm glad to see someone who's been around so long hit a shiny new rank, especially when it's a long haul due to limited playtime.

holy sh*t Roudy, i was beginning to think you were never gonna rank lol. one of the oldest active wargs on the server and a damn good one at that. don't let people bring you down man, gratz and well done
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]

Quote Originally Posted by Zeut View Post
    Congrats to Roudy on Rank 12. You have been a big help to this little warg and I want to take this opportunity to thank you and congratulate you on a well deserved rank. And thanks for keeping the OP's red! Cheers....
    Thanks to all the well wishes! You guys are truly amazing. I am glad that I am appreciated by some, I do try to help people. True, I no longer lead raids, due to the fact that I am sick of people not listening/following lead. You may ridicule me for doing 'pve' stuff (that I never have the quest for, or ever even turn in) but I can tell you that the 'pve' stuff I do has some direct impact on creepside gameplay in someway.

Why so serious? Party On...

*Hat night at the pad
    [CENTER]Gourdies-R9 Defiler - Zaknafeinz-R9 Defiler & Roudy-R11 Warg, Dwarrowdelf
    [/CENTER]

Party on Roudy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2