We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 29
  1. #1

    Gratz Roudy on Rank 12

    Congrats to Roudy on Rank 12. You have been a big help to this little warg and I want to take this opportunity to thank you and congratulate you on a well deserved rank. And thanks for keeping the OP's red! Cheers....
    [URL=http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/suzetla/media/Forumsig2015_zps063cf542.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag446/suzetla/Forumsig2015_zps063cf542.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    67
    grats roudy

  3. #3
    Grats Roudy!!! >xD]-[

    Good to see one of Dwarrow's elder wargs still going strong!
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    314
    Gratz on r12
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

  5. #5
    Grats Roudy on a well deserved rank which would have came alot sooner if you hadn't have been destroying freeps on Elemildir for so long, nice to see you come full circle back to dwarrowdelf. It's hard to believe that just yesterday (er...yesteryear, whatever 3 years ago almost) I was a wee pup starting out in moors and with alot of your guidance and constantly going Razzzzzzzzzzz (at me clicking off target or some nooby action) I managed to create my own personal army of creeps, thanks for all the help you've given over the years and onward to r13!!!!
    [CENTER][COLOR=#daa520][SIZE=3][FONT=palatino linotype]Razzgash R12 Warg -- Razzgrish R12 Blackarrow -- Razztankz R12 Warleader
    Razztoxin R11 Weaver -- Razzhealzu R10 Defiler -- Razzbladez R9 Reaver[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeut View Post
    ...well deserved rank...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vezz View Post
    ...well deserved rank...
    Name one instance where Roudy did something in PvP that helped our side win? I am trying to but just drawing a blank here. All he does is wander around doing PvE quests and occasionally going out to PvP when Creeps are camping a rez and or GV. I would not say that is "well deserved".
    Aglaeka R11 Minstrel - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Juddeau R10 Burglar - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Bluewafles R10 Weaver - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Snagglepuss R13 Warleader - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Swordsman View Post
    Name one instance where Roudy did something in PvP that helped our side win? I am trying to but just drawing a blank here. All he does is wander around doing PvE quests and occasionally going out to PvP when Creeps are camping a rez and or GV. I would not say that is "well deserved".
    Each and every time he takes an OP each and every creep gains dps, I know you think yourself to be some type of PvP god and omniscient in everything related to Dwarrowdelf but at one time long before you ever graced our server with your foul presence Roudy was one of the beginning vets and has tutored many of people listed throughout "Best Of" threads in ways of the warg and overall strategy. Last I recall Roudy neither Rank Farmed nor exploited to gain any bit of infamy in his 3+ years on this server, so go back to whatever hole you crawled out of and let us give a round of applause to a great player who legitimately earned his rank.

    P.S. I know you will most likely try to write me a book in reply but what I have stated are facts and any of the Creepside Veterans on this server will acknowledge and affirm it....
    Last edited by Vezz; Mar 21 2014 at 02:00 AM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#daa520][SIZE=3][FONT=palatino linotype]Razzgash R12 Warg -- Razzgrish R12 Blackarrow -- Razztankz R12 Warleader
    Razztoxin R11 Weaver -- Razzhealzu R10 Defiler -- Razzbladez R9 Reaver[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Vezz View Post
    Each and every time he takes an OP each and every creep gains dps, I know you think yourself to be some type of PvP god and omniscient in everything related to Dwarrowdelf but at one time long before you ever graced our server with your foul presence Roudy was one of the beginning vets and has tutored many of people listed throughout "Best Of" threads in ways of the warg and overall strategy. Last I recall Roudy neither Rank Farmed nor exploited to gain any bit of infamy in his 3+ years on this server, so go back to whatever hole you crawled out of and let us give a round of applause to a great player who legitimately earned his rank.

    P.S. I know you will most likely try to write me a book in reply but what I have stated are facts and any of the Creepside Veterans on this server will acknowledge and affirm it....
    When I first came to DD I asked around about what good players there were here on both sides of PvP and in PvE as well. Literally, all but a couple of those people were overrated, trash and useless. So saying he tutored most those people isn't saying anything at all to me and, to be honest, is actually an insult at Roudy.

    Since most the DD "vets" are trash I am not surprised that they will back up Roudy but doesn't mean he is any good.

    You can say what ever you want man but, like you, I have stated facts. Here is another fact for you. I am the best Minstrel and War Leader this server has seen. Deny it all you want but you know the truth. Just like the community knows the truth. Just like I know the truth. No QQ™ and bow to your King.
    Aglaeka R11 Minstrel - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Juddeau R10 Burglar - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Bluewafles R10 Weaver - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Snagglepuss R13 Warleader - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Vezz View Post
    I know you think yourself to be some type of PvP god
    he is tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vezz View Post
    Last I recall Roudy neither Rank Farmed
    FALSE, he even recorded it himself, just enjoys catching people farming i guess. trololol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...9UYAy0YY#t=449
    Last edited by Chocla; Mar 26 2014 at 09:02 PM.
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Swordsman View Post
    Literally, all but a couple of those people
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Swordsman
    So saying he tutored most those people
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Swordsman
    Since most the DD "vets"
    Yeah those are some cold hard "facts" that you've stated there. "All but a couple" and "most" sound real convincing for a fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Swordsman
    Here is another fact for you. I am the best Minstrel
    A profound and amazing accomplishment to be good on a minstrel.....
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet_yo View Post
    Yeah those are some cold hard "facts" that you've stated there. "All but a couple" and "most" sound real convincing for a fact.



    A profound and amazing accomplishment to be good on a minstrel.....
    Do you play on DD? What he said is completely true. Out of all the vets from 65 and 75 days, only a few were actually "good"(Besides Ainur, but whatever). It was basically Ainur miles above anybody else, and then the "vets"
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Swordsman View Post
    When I first came to DD I asked around about what good players there were here on both sides of PvP and in PvE as well. Literally, all but a couple of those people were overrated, trash and useless. So saying he tutored most those people isn't saying anything at all to me and, to be honest, is actually an insult at Roudy.

    Since most the DD "vets" are trash I am not surprised that they will back up Roudy but doesn't mean he is any good.

    You can say what ever you want man but, like you, I have stated facts. Here is another fact for you. I am the best Minstrel and War Leader this server has seen. Deny it all you want but you know the truth. Just like the community knows the truth. Just like I know the truth. No QQ? and bow to your King.
    For one thing a mass exodus started of Players mainly creepside and Ainur too before you came here, true most of the better Veteran Players are gone (and what were left rank farming and the out of hand OOC trolling ran the rest off) so getting any of them to comment on my statements might be hard to almost impossible, but for facts..

    (1) Roudy is one of the best sources for information on the warg that has come around to this server in the 3 years I have been on it, I didn't say he was the best 1v1er, or the best at movement, but he is one of the best strategists of how to effectively play a warg in group and solo and many, many people have taken his advice over the years to help them improve on warging.

    (2) Both Crygin and Shapcidrat in their Prime (meaning when they played alot) and Muzin for that Matter were top notch warleaders, ego doesn't equal skill, when you learn that and a bit of humility you might get those mirrored glasses (the ones with the mirror on the inside) off and realize your just another player. On minstrels, Jak, Lunchboxe, Minie, Uwish, Songrider are all very close in skill level...yet again I repeat, EGO DOESN'T EQUAL SKILL in case you didn't read before, your a good player but stop putting people down to make yourself feel better, its really unbecoming of someone who surrounds himself with such upstanding people.

    (3) Everyone is trash...really, If those who legitimately ranked are trash...is there a special scale below that for those who rank farmed and/or have a reputation of cheaters, seriously it was hilarous reading that thread that Zub posted on your Sister Kinships Website which gives such insight into who you would consider to be the Creme de La Creme of Lotro PvMP.

    P.S. I'll leave you with this little tidbit.....
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Swordsman View Post
    like you, I have stated facts.
    so you confirm what I say (by calling it facts) even though in your previous post you said otherwise
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Swordsman View Post
    Name one instance where Roudy did something in PvP that helped our side win? I am trying to but just drawing a blank here... I would not say that is "well deserved".
    but then try to berate it with your so called facts..make up your mind, you either agree with me or disagree you can't have it both ways....what both of us say can't be fact at the same time if its concerning the same subject but is contradictory. I think my position of having been here (on Dwarrowdelf) a year at least before you validates my facts, your information is heresay which came from second hand sources many of which didn't creep in the time you speak about with such resounding confidence.
    Last edited by Vezz; Mar 21 2014 at 12:54 PM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#daa520][SIZE=3][FONT=palatino linotype]Razzgash R12 Warg -- Razzgrish R12 Blackarrow -- Razztankz R12 Warleader
    Razztoxin R11 Weaver -- Razzhealzu R10 Defiler -- Razzbladez R9 Reaver[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  13. #13

    grats

    gratz roudy! onward to r13!

    guys chill the f out seriously....make a ims thread against each other but this is gratz thread not pound on somebody else
    [IMG]http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz274/williamwegertjr/signigture_zps382aa4d5.jpg[/IMG]

  14. #14
    Seriously...this was a simple congrats to someone who helped me. I fail to understand the need of some to divert any kind of attention to themselves at any cost.
    [URL=http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/suzetla/media/Forumsig2015_zps063cf542.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag446/suzetla/Forumsig2015_zps063cf542.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Vezz View Post
    For one thing a mass exodus started of Players mainly creepside and Ainur too before you came here, true most of the better Veteran Players are gone (and what were left rank farming and the out of hand OOC trolling ran the rest off) so getting any of them to comment on my statements might be hard to almost impossible, but for facts..

    (1) Roudy is one of the best sources for information on the warg that has come around to this server in the 3 years I have been on it, I didn't say he was the best 1v1er, or the best at movement, but he is one of the best strategists of how to effectively play a warg in group and solo and many, many people have taken his advice over the years to help them improve on warging.

    (2) Both Crygin and Shapcidrat in their Prime (meaning when they played alot) and Muzin for that Matter were top notch warleaders, ego doesn't equal skill, when you learn that and a bit of humility you might get those mirrored glasses (the ones with the mirror on the inside) off and realize your just another player. On minstrels, Jak, Lunchboxe, Minie, Uwish, Songrider are all very close in skill level...yet again I repeat, EGO DOESN'T EQUAL SKILL in case you didn't read before, your a good player but stop putting people down to make yourself feel better, its really unbecoming of someone who surrounds himself with such upstanding people.

    (3) Everyone is trash...really, If those who legitimately ranked are trash...is there a special scale below that for those who rank farmed and/or have a reputation of cheaters, seriously it was hilarous reading that thread that Zub posted on your Sister Kinships Website which gives such insight into who you would consider to be the Creme de La Creme of Lotro PvMP.

    P.S. I'll leave you with this little tidbit..... so you confirm what I say (by calling it facts) even though in your previous post you said otherwise but then try to berate it with your so called facts..make up your mind, you either agree with me or disagree you can't have it both ways....what both of us say can't be fact at the same time if its concerning the same subject but is contradictory. I think my position of having been here (on Dwarrowdelf) a year at least before you validates my facts, your information is heresay which came from second hand sources many of which didn't creep in the time you speak about with such resounding confidence.

    From what I have been told, there was no real strategy used back in the early days of DD but if there was then okay? I wasn't on this server when it was first created so I can't disagree with that comment. However, when this server was created and for some time after that it was mainly just filled with new players. New players, I think we can all agree, aren't very skilled. So when someone is sub par or even just decent I am sure they were idolized for being "pro" when in retrospect I am sure they were when they were compared to the servers average skill level.

    I player with Shapcidrat a couple times and in those cases I was not impressed. This could have been highly due to being rusty and not really trying too hard since he was heavily involved in school. Crygin though...lol. He is good if there is no need for another healer but then he's just slowly DPSing people even though his DPS wont make a lick of difference unless they are a lvl 40 toon or times his stun but the main thing here is that he is useless. You say ego doesn't equal skill which I do agree but you, just like most all players, suffer from favoritism. Also maybe some jealousy since you seem to try to think of yourself a good War Leader to which I say ROFLCHIPS. I only put down players that aren't good since those are the ones that need help. Constructive criticism is something I believe strongly in so I will continue to use it to try to help people.

    "Through mocking, humiliation and force of will, the Warleader can inspire the meekest of troops to greatness." - Turbines definition of a Warleader

    Everyone who farmed excessively has been a pro player. It's the ones that barely farmed like Tectonic and Trik that aren't. I don't need to put people down or downgrade peoples skill/accomplishments to make me feel better since I know I am pro and that's all I need to feel good about myself. Haters gonna hate. #denialisanuglythingRaz #thestruggleisxardas


    Quote Originally Posted by Zeut View Post
    Seriously...this was a simple congrats to someone who helped me. I fail to understand the need of some to divert any kind of attention to themselves at any cost.

    We are not diverting attention just simply saying he doesn't deserve congrats.


    Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet_yo View Post
    A profound and amazing accomplishment to be good on a minstrel.....

    At the moment, yes. I was not talking about just at the moment though. Fail attempt to deny the living Minstrel God the respect he deserves.



    .









    P.S. #No QQ™.










    Less Than Three ~ Snagglepuss
    Aglaeka R11 Minstrel - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Juddeau R10 Burglar - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Bluewafles R10 Weaver - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Snagglepuss R13 Warleader - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf

  16. #16
    .






    Gratz Roudy!






    There is no doubt you deserve this accomplishment, as the great Bbat once said "Lord Purebloodnakh would be pleased."






    :O






    Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fb85e/signature.png]Thunderboltz[/charsig]

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Swordsman View Post
    We are not diverting attention just simply saying he doesn't deserve congrats.
    Then please make your own thread on the subject.
    [URL=http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/suzetla/media/Forumsig2015_zps063cf542.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag446/suzetla/Forumsig2015_zps063cf542.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  18. #18

    Thumbs up

    These random forum wars are why I keep checking back in. Keep it up!


    Gratz Roudy

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    292
    About old days before Snaggle played, this server had Ainur farming creeps hard 90% of the time they were in moors, unless creeps had more than double their numbers. If that is what some call strategy it was a pretty good strategy, for Ainur.

    Anyway gratz to Roudy and I agree that every good freep who are now playing creep are the best players of this server pvp wise.

    I also agree that some people who are praised by some of the pvp community are bad. Xik and Donvlad are good examples of this, both are terrible.

    And I can also say that Crygin was the best warleader of this server but it was in a different and better time that is now long gone and probably isnt coming back. Shap was also a great leader and he used to give Ainur good fights with his group.
    Last edited by Unrecorded; Mar 22 2014 at 01:43 AM.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    314
    My name was mentioned three times so I shall reveal what I am doing


    Let it be known I received a notice way back informing me that I have beat LOTRO.







    And since then I have already moved into the next big MMO

    .








    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Gda?sk PL
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by New_Requiem View Post



    And since then I have already moved into the next big MMO
    dude, just no. i thought that u will ome one day and send me a bubble...through all my froobish year(s) of being op reaver i had never felt so comfortablee like with you... still best at saving my ###

    hope to see you with some update
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

  22. #22
    Very nice roudy, Gratz. Pretty cool rank, well earned.

    And razz is one of the main people on creepside that leads groups. We may have had differences, "DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A RAID". but he knows how to run stuff creepside and is another person who helps the server. And on top of that is pretty good at his classes. I liked playing against him and his 6 man raids
    [URL=http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/foustthejosh/media/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j462/foustthejosh/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by New_Requiem View Post

    And since then I have already moved into the next big MMO
    LOL at that video Shap, although the balance in that game doesn't seem great. Hopefully you do come play the next big MMO :P

    and gratz Sir Roudy!
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/6gir6u.png[/IMG]

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulubeast View Post
    These random forum wars are why I keep checking back in. Keep it up!


    Gratz Roudy
    Agreed, they are hilarious
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    508
    Yeah, congratulations Roudy, one of the oldest wargs on the server, definitely deserving of the rank. Been playing alongside you for a long time.

    GJ
    -Zepph
    SECOND MARSHAL AENISE - LEVEL 100 BURGLAR
    TARITHUIL - LEVEL 100 CHAMPION
    Forever a Dwarrowdelfian <3
    My PvMP Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZV...fuVom6u7V9nDtw

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload