We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Bulk Rep Use

Post Bulk Rep Use

This is probably something you've been hearing lots about - but worth mentioning.
    Preferably one shouldn't have to hit a key or right click a hundred times or more on rep items...maybe a shortcut key or something which make player choose how many rep items to use at one go.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamulfa View Post
    This is probably something you've been hearing lots about - but worth mentioning.
    Preferably one shouldn't have to hit a key or right click a hundred times or more on rep items...maybe a shortcut key or something which make player choose how many rep items to use at one go.

Thanks.
    'Use All' button: best idea ever. It's been suggested, but since it's been ignored so far, any additional threads on the topic still get my vote.

Lightbulb

Use all means the devs will have to make a new panel for consumable items. Will need to get the options of "use 1", "use <that many>", "use all" & a safety measure to stop using if max reputation is complete. Otherwise you will be wasting a lot of resources, if you keep using the items beyond capped reputation or if you really didn't want to cap reputation but safe the other items for a alt.

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

or maybe like with purchasing big amounts, shift-rightclick to use m all?
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

I would like to revive this thread and come in with a suggestion that might not require much work and save allot of annoying clicking time.

My suggestion is that reputation items could be upgrade'able.
    What I mean by that is; if you have a stack of 100 items that give you 10 points you could trade them up for 1 item that gives you 1000 and so on and so fourth. We already have the option of trading garrison tokens for miner tokens which is great but an addition to that could be this upgrade option.

Also.. I would like an option to fuse together multiple heritage runes. Either that or just have one rune that you carry around in your inventory. Acting as a bank, each rune you get would fuse with your "bank rune" and you can withdraw the amount of xp you want to add to the weapon in question. Might even put in an option of storing extra xp on a separate "empty" rune that you could share with your alts or something.

I keep getting allot of small xp runes and to be quite honest, trying to use all those runes just gets old and steals away my play time.

My two cents.
    [SIZE=3][B]Server - Eldar[/B][/SIZE]

ya i agree here my finger gets tired just clicking on rep tokens
    Completeness is the only way to play! No fast track ever! Xp Disable Toggle Supporter

As a stop gap measure, if you drop the rep item in a skill slot (say, slot #1) it's a bit easier to push the button a bunch of times, or if you have one of those fancy keyboards, just set it on repeat.

But I agree with this 100%. It would be nice if we could have a similar function when buying items for using items. A window that allows us to use 100 or 50 or whatever.

The Order of The Silver Flame - A fun, mature, helpful and friendly kin. Come join us on Silverlode!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Lamulfa View Post

Thanks.
    Dude, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11