We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Weekly sales 1 day Early

Is this a reset so that they will run from Wednesday to Tue/Wednesday?

Quote Originally Posted by Bragard View Post
    Is this a reset so that they will run from Wednesday to Tue/Wednesday?
    Are the sales actually active in the Store now? The dates on the post seemed normal, even if the post (and page) is up very early.

Yeah, the sales are live. Just checked.

I was very disappointed that they used the same code.

There was a code for St Patricks Day (GRNN1 if memory serves) that could be used twice on Rivendell Green dye x1. Now they are using the same code for the Mithril Coins x5? It would have been nice to know that they were using the same exact code for different things at different times.

I'm a little confused about where the MC code came from, though, as it is not this week's freebie. They tweeted about the green dyes, but the only reason I knew about the MC was because it was in one of my kin's message of the day.
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/100 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 100 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Mar-Evayave View Post
    I was very disappointed that they used the same code.
    Looks like the code gives a 50TP discount on an item, not specific to the dye. They did not reuse a code, your kin just discovered it could be used for 5 Coins as well. The code can still only be used twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Thornglen View Post
    Looks like the code gives a 50TP discount on an item, not specific to the dye. They did not reuse a code, your kin just discovered it could be used for 5 Coins as well. The code can still only be used twice.
    I know, but the use for the code on the dyes was tweeted days ago. I think the discount that applies to the MC is more recent. Even the code's own name would indicate that. GRNN1 seems like "Green 1" to me, as though it was created specifically for the Rivvy Green dye offer (St. Patrick's Day special). And, now that St. Patrick's Day is over, it seems like they expanded the discount to include other things (at least the MC x5). It would have been very nice to know up front that the discount could be used on something other than the dyes.

Code is no longer valid.

Quote Originally Posted by Mar-Evayave View Post
    I know, but the use for the code on the dyes was tweeted days ago. I think the discount that applies to the MC is more recent. Even the code's own name would indicate that. GRNN1 seems like "Green 1" to me, as though it was created specifically for the Rivvy Green dye offer (St. Patrick's Day special). And, now that St. Patrick's Day is over, it seems like they expanded the discount to include other things (at least the MC x5). It would have been very nice to know up front that the discount could be used on something other than the dyes.
    Well, I don't know if it changed or not after Monday since I only tried it last night. Testing seemed to indicate, though, that it would take 50TP off near any one item in the cart. The dye and the 5 coins were only 50TP to start, so they became free.

Yes, the code was meant to be used for the dye related to the holiday. Could be it was a bug that allowed use on other items. As you said, the only place you saw the code could be used on the coins was in your kin message. It was not mentioned in any official channels that I'd seen.

Whatever the case, if it is no longer valid today, none of it matters at the moment anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Thornglen View Post
    Well, I don't know if it changed or not after Monday since I only tried it last night. Testing seemed to indicate, though, that it would take 50TP off near any one item in the cart. The dye and the 5 coins were only 50TP to start, so they became free.

Yes, the code was meant to be used for the dye related to the holiday. Could be it was a bug that allowed use on other items. As you said, the only place you saw the code could be used on the coins was in your kin message. It was not mentioned in any official channels that I'd seen.

Whatever the case, if it is no longer valid today, none of it matters at the moment anyway.
    lol Yeah I suppose by this point it's all academic. xD