We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Burglar stealth level/detection

Since hunters are getting their stealth tracks back, as we all expected it, burglars stealth detection/level must be nerfed. Detecting a warg from 15 meters away, without any warning is crazy. It was ok till now, but with Update 13 i think it should be fixed/nerfed.

Discuss/comment if you like.

Cheers
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Burgs can attain +20 stealth level. That is a bit much for the moors. I can understand wanting to give them customizing options for their stealth rating but there is such a thing as too much.
    Then again, a warg CAN sealth track. So, tradeoff?
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

If wargs hadn't been doing the exact same thing last expansion, I might have some sympathy for you.
    Samuel
    Shock and Awe

only problem I really see with it is that only wargs can detect stealthed burglars without the token and it requires them to sacrifice a measure of their own stealth to do so (if I remember the downside of that particular class trait correctly). Rangers can track stealthed targets without any sacrifice. Now if rangers required something extra to track stealthed creeps or suffered a temporary penalty whenever they successfully did so I wouldn't have any issue with it.
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/UncrownedPrince91"][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=2][COLOR="#00FFFF"]I Have a YouTube Channel and... it kinda sucks but visit anyway to make me feel nice :3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by hiddenfate View Post
    only problem I really see with it is that only wargs can detect stealthed burglars without the token and it requires them to sacrifice a measure of their own stealth to do so (if I remember the downside of that particular class trait correctly). Rangers can track stealthed targets without any sacrifice. Now if rangers required something extra to track stealthed creeps or suffered a temporary penalty whenever they successfully did so I wouldn't have any issue with it.
    They have the class trait for their R9 track, which detects stealthed Burglars. Uruks (WL's & BA's) are also able to buy trackers from a vendor in Grams that are able to track Man Burglars, while Wargs can buy a different version of those trackers which will work for Hobbit Burglars.

You think you need more tracking?
    Samuel
    Shock and Awe

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrcsBane View Post
    You think you need more tracking?
    yes separate cool downs for hobbit trackers and sense prey. so those pesky solo hobbit burgs have no chance of getting away.

Quote Originally Posted by Exion_Blade View Post
    Burgs can attain +20 stealth level. That is a bit much for the moors. I can understand wanting to give them customizing options for their stealth rating but there is such a thing as too much.
    Then again, a warg CAN sealth track. So, tradeoff?
    Ok, trade off - give me a warning when i get detected across whole screen so i can reset my stealth? (Im atm representing wargs, even tho im a burg too).

Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    Ok, trade off - give me a warning when i get detected across whole screen so i can reset my stealth? (Im atm representing wargs, even tho im a burg too).
    You feel as tho you are being followed...
    Standard
    PvMP+ plugin flashes this across your screen in bright colors.
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

Quote Originally Posted by Exion_Blade View Post
    You feel as tho you are being followed...
    Standard
    PvMP+ plugin flashes this across your screen in bright colors.
    First read what i wrote. Not TRACKED but DETECTED. At least when you get tracked on burglar you have a warning that someone did that to you. When you get detected there isnt a warning.

Before, there wasnt a problem like this, cause burgs and wargs had aproximatly same stealth level leading to dice rolling who will detect the other one. Now burglars have stealth level 20 vs wargs 4-6, whatever.
    So you find yourself lurking around, and second later burg stacked you cunning attack and hispes, watching your morale going away in 20 seconds.

P.S. i expected more of the fotm burgs on this thread, but they actually dont care about it, they will find new fotm class as soon as we get nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    So you find yourself lurking around, and second later burg stacked you cunning attack and hispes, watching your morale going away in 20 seconds.
    At which point the warg promptly stands still and does not use any skills, waiting for the burg to come back and finish him off.

RIP Milkmefondly 2014