We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Brionac Chronicles 3rd Pvp Montage is here!

Hope you guys enjoy. Youtube was giving me a hell of a time with the uploading by throwing my video and audio out of sync. It may still slightly be off and I'm sorry but I did my best to try and fix it. Otherwise enjoy and my next video I plan on doing will probably be a play-by-play narrative on how/what I'm doing while in a fight, and that should come sometime after I hit r13. Getting close and want to focus on that for a bit. Thanks for watching! =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yopSzAYWn-w

Very nice video,fights and edit! Kudos for picking Pendulum too, although when I listened to the second song(which is one of my favourites) I was hoping you would end with "Tarantula" heh

There are many good videos out there btw lately,we should really gather them in one thread so it's easier for us to flash back on them.Just an idea!

Great video! Awesome spider! This is how I felt when I finished watching.....

The ONLY thing I would change would be no morale pot 1v1. Other than that, work of art... And good luck getting r13, so you can look like a carnival version of a Japanese flag lolol.

Also, to Aglathion, please come on Brandywine and send me a tell so I can give you a two hour lecture on why using oathbreakers, and man-heal in a 1v1 is frowned upon. Thank you.

~Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by b4jet9597 View Post
    Great video! Awesome spider! This is how I felt when I finished watching.....

The ONLY thing I would change would be no morale pot 1v1. Other than that, work of art... And good luck getting r13, so you can look like a carnival version of a Japanese flag lolol.

Also, to Aglathion, please come on Brandywine and send me a tell so I can give you a two hour lecture on why using oathbreakers, and man-heal in a 1v1 is frowned upon. Thank you.

~Phoenix
    Thanks pheonix, and my opinion is who cares about the morale pot? Do you want me to handicap myself so you never know how well you will actually do, or do you want me to go all out so you can actually see how you fair 1v1 and can get better, because I always ask for whoever im fighting to use everything regardless if it puts me at a disadvantage . Just my opinion tho, I think gibbing yourself 1v1 never does anything but give people false confidence

Well, in the end, some classes are just stupid OP. Basically, at least on both Brandywine, and Elendilmir, there is 1v1 etiquette. Meaning no warden heals, no mini heals, no last stand, no oathbreakers, no reaver wrath, things of that nature.

In the end though, it's all your choice. For example, on Elendilmir, pre-RoR I watched a Lore-master fight a pretty good reaver 1v1. Well this LM used water lore practically every other skill...lol. So as you can imagine, he won. (He was ganked back to the rez shortly after) I just firmly believe that for the hope of a good, challenging fight, some skills shouldn't be used. I mean, if I used man heal, oathbreakers in every 1v1, I wouldn't lose as often as I do, and to be honest, losing 1v1s is the only way to get better at your class. Not saying I'm great, or even good. But it's just fact. Those skills are on the OP side.

Now, a morale pot is not very OP. I mean, a 25% morale heal is...disheartening, but it's not the end of the world. But I couldn't feel good about winning a 1v1 after blowing OB, and man heal...That's just me personally though.

Edit: Also, it is personal preference. If two people 1v1ing agree to blow it all, that's fine I guess...lol

Ya I hear ya, and if people want to do that, thats fine. But even if #### is OP, not fighting it in controlled 1v1s isnt going to help me at all when I actually find them. But its all preference . O and quick note, manheal may be a CD, but its terrible now, so we cant talk like thats a game changer when a captain in red line gets a bigger heal from criting off someone ;P. Anyway thanks for watching again

Man heal?

That useless piece of #### that freezes you up for several seconds and does nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrcsBane View Post
    Man heal?

That useless piece of #### that freezes you up for several seconds and does nothing?
    haha pretty much

This game's pvp is by no way balanced around 1v1s, or really balanced at all, so if you want some semblance of a fair fight then some self nerfing has to happen. I don't think that if someone nerfs themselves in a 1v1 and lose that means its not a legit loss or a legit win, it just means that some measures were taken to keep the fight interesting. In some cases if no nerfing happened the weaker class in the 1v1, most of the time a creep, will have no chance at winning. And if the fight is so one sided then whats the point of it?

Oh and good video brio. I loled hard at the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrcsBane View Post
    Man heal?

Yeah, yeah. Man heal is pretty bad lol. But I hold true to "It's just the thought that counts."

Quote Originally Posted by Nimrinoth View Post
    This game's pvp is by no way balanced around 1v1s, or really balanced at all, so if you want some semblance of a fair fight then some self nerfing has to happen. I don't think that if someone nerfs themselves in a 1v1 and lose that means its not a legit loss or a legit win, it just means that some measures were taken to keep the fight interesting. In some cases if no nerfing happened the weaker class in the 1v1, most of the time a creep, will have no chance at winning. And if the fight is so one sided then whats the point of it?

Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimrinoth View Post

Haha ya I laughed alot while making that part, and ya I agree with your point on the 1v1s, but for ME, IDC what is OP, only makes it more satisfying beating it, if I jump a burg in the open, hes gunna hips because he doesnt have the advantage anymore to win without it. So use everything you have cause I will use everything I have, besides burrow because it pretty much resets the fight. But this is for me I am talking ;P, if others want a handicap in their 1v1s, then they can have it. There is a dif between not using something because you dont need it, compared to not using something because you dont want to because its OP.

Where is the satisfaction of winning a 1v1 that you normally wouldnt. Just how I see it for myself at least

Thumbs up

awesome job Brio..

Thanks Bob, I hear you are close to r12 on defiler. Smexyyy

Yeah, yeah. Man heal is pretty bad lol. But I hold true to "It's just the thought that counts."
    I usually end up getting killed in a situation where I might've been able to live when I use man heal, lol.

dat root

Quote Originally Posted by freakb0y View Post
    Haha ya I laughed alot while making that part, and ya I agree with your point on the 1v1s, but for ME, IDC what is OP, only makes it more satisfying beating it, if I jump a burg in the open, hes gunna hips because he doesnt have the advantage anymore to win without it. So use everything you have cause I will use everything I have, besides burrow because it pretty much resets the fight. But this is for me I am talking ;P, if others want a handicap in their 1v1s, then they can have it. There is a dif between not using something because you dont need it, compared to not using something because you dont want to because its OP.
    I cry inside whenever I fight a spider that full heal burrows. Full mit traited spiders that do that, the fight easily goes on forever especially if they're morale potting and hitting reflect as often as possible with all their venom pips.

On Beta, after 1v1 a reaver he came to his freep and blame me for use bleeds on warden, then told me on Brandy, wardens go no major bleeds, and reavers no dev strike or impale. I think classes like rk and mini dont have much chances agasint a reaver using those skills + potion.

Wardens bleeds are OP now, but with that mitigation comming, no way to kill anything without bleeds... So, not sure that will be possible after update 13.

I think there are a general consense about no heals and no Never surrender though for wardens though.

But is hard to think about an etiquete cause we dont know all classes. I saw people blame wardens that used DC in 1v1 (at 85) and say nothing for a guardian using 2x Guardians's pledge.

So, it's more a challenge that you put to yourself than rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiffyros View Post
    On Beta, after 1v1 a reaver he came to his freep and blame me for use bleeds on warden, then told me on Brandy, wardens go no major bleeds, and reavers no dev strike or impale. I think classes like rk and mini dont have much chances agasint a reaver using those skills + potion.

Wardens bleeds are OP now, but with that mitigation comming, no way to kill anything without bleeds... So, not sure that will be possible after update 13.

I think there are a general consense about no heals and no Never surrender though for wardens though.

But is hard to think about an etiquete cause we dont know all classes. I saw people blame wardens that used DC in 1v1 (at 85) and say nothing for a guardian using 2x Guardians's pledge.

Yup, well put, and its fine if you want to limit yourself. I just encourage ppl to go all out on Me cause I like the challenge ;P

Partly true. I know two very respectable wardens who do not use any bleeds 1v1 to keep it interesting. I only can think of 3 reavers out of hundreds that don't use impale and DS in 1v1s. And of those 3, 2 can beat me nearly every fight, and 1 is about 50/50 with me. It's all in personal skill, and how much you want to challenge yourself.

There are. It's mostly personal rules, but some are server wide.

Only way to know the OP skills is either:
    Play the class
    Fight the class 1v1 many times.

Exactly.

I only can think of 3 reavers out of hundreds that don't use impale and DS in 1v1s. And of those 3, 2 can beat me nearly every fight, and 1 is about 50/50 with me. It's all in personal skill, and how much you want to challenge yourself.
    You should let me fight you without Impale/DS. Could be interesting.

Although I suspect I'll get my ### kicked.