We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Do not mess with our bellies! (Hobbit male character model)

After having the grumpy walk for the Hobbit lasses on a previous update, it seems the major now plans to tone down the Hobbit lads bellies with the next one!

This would make me terribly upset as I am perfectly content with my own belly size at the moment, and I have invested many good pies in keeping it in shape!

Please Turbine, do not change the Hobbit lads belly size! (And if you do please give us Hobbit lads the option to adjust our characters to the new models! We did not pick our bellies lightly!)

Reading your post made me smile! Furthermore, I agree! 'Bad' enough the elves look like this weird beauty model our real world suffers from, but at least for Elves 'who are the most fair of all' I can understand it. No need to apply that to hobbits though!

I wish that they would change the Hobbit height though because Hobbits are supposed to be shorter than Dwarves, and they're not.

Quote Originally Posted by kobe9876 View Post
    I wish that they would change the Hobbit height though because Hobbits are supposed to be shorter than Dwarves, and they're not.
    I do not share your observation, I often play with an elf and a dwarf, and both are larger in height. This applies on foot and while mounted. What we did to test it was to stand in each other to see what head sticks out.
    Are you saying something changed with that, or is it possible you did not compare closely enough? My tests are a while back...

There are plans to make Hobbits slim and trim? What is this, is the animation dev from California or something? My hobbits don't go on pie runs just to go on a diet!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    [I][FONT=comic sans ms][COLOR=#ffff00]Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check[/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

More details (and discussion) are in the official feedback thread on Bullroarer sub-forum (although Bullroarer is currently down, the forum and threads remain open and everyone is free to post) -

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-for-Update-13