We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I would like to see non Subs have to pay for the moors, if ettenmoors becomes a money maker for Lotro they may spend some money on improving it.

i was expecting something like 5/10 mithril coins for a week, or 20 for a month's access. 20 for 6 hours is quite a lot in my honest opinion. then again, i do understand the purpose of the high price. this is to persuade the free/premium players to become a VIP by giving us a little taste of the moors. unfortunately i'm unable to take up this offer for 2 reasons. 1: i haven't a credit card or access to one to pay the monthly subscription and 2: i live in the UK and there are no game time cards available anywhere. i am seriously tempted to sign up to VIP, but i can't at this moment in time. i have tried the moors temporarily and it is seriously fun
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000020a815/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by ScrettleSllim View Post
    I would like to see non Subs have to pay for the moors, if ettenmoors becomes a money maker for Lotro they may spend some money on improving it.
    Times have changed.

Used to be companies made good products, sold them and because they were good products people bought them and the company made money.

It seems like you think companies should make money first and then they might put the effort in to make something good? That seems very backwards to me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3