We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

List of Weekly Concerts/Parties?

Does anyone know of, or could anyone throw together, a list of recurring concerts and parties on Landroval? I'd do it, but I'm socially inept!

Thanks!

I think lotroplayers.com lists such events.
    Aldekim (95 Landroval) Aldekim (65 Meneldor), Aldekim (13 Arkenstone),Aldekim (33 Laurelin), Aldekim (11 Nimrodel), Aldekim (Crickhollow), Aldekim (Elendilmir)

Quote Originally Posted by dori_bolger View Post
    I think lotroplayers.com lists such events.
    Hmm, I found where they list major upcoming festivals, but I couldn't find a list of smaller parties and concerts by server...

I suspect many of the concerts are impromptu.
    Favorite Dev Quote from 2009: Graal: The lack of an instant threat catch up skill is one of the differences in tanking between Wardens and Guardians, just like Wardens dont have a easily used forced taunt. It is unlikely, but not impossible that this will change. Bottom line...Dont die.

True, but I think some have set times, like Concerning Hobbits at the Bird and Baby Inn, LBC, and bands at the Dolwood Tavern. I just don't know when they are.

=/

LOTRO Artists have an event list for the next 7 days here and a full calendar here.

LOTRO Players post an event list every week. The latest one is here.

Quote Originally Posted by IkeIllmore View Post
    LOTRO Artists have an event list for the next 7 days here and a full calendar here.

LOTRO Players post an event list every week. The latest one is here.
    Perfect, thank you!

Just be aware, LOTRO Artists is undergoing some changes... I don't think that new items are being added to the calendar, or removed if the recurring ones are discontinued. The site owner is being inundated with Real Life.
    [SIZE=2][B][I]Concerts, Crafting, Cosmetics, Horse Races, Chicken Runs, Role Play, Exploration, Screenshots, Video Capture, ... Oh, yeah, and some fighting the forces of evil bent on world domination and tyranny. [/I][/B][/SIZE]