We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dselden View Post
    She obviously did something to get at you if you are already going ad hominem.
    Yes, she rained on my going away party! The price is ... Cake! Though you are welcome here.
    Cost (85 Hunter, r7), Costs (95 RK. r8), Cosst (95 Burglar, r11), Costss (85 Guard, r7), Cossts (95 Mini, r10), Costts (85 Cappy, r8), Cosstt (85 LM, r9), Costt (95 Warden, r7), Craid (Warg, r9)

Quote Originally Posted by astalyn View Post
    Your idiocy is truly astounding.

Good luck in ESO. I'll bet a transfer token you come back waxed from all the better players and lack of faceroll abilities.
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

R.I.P. "The Blood Hand" 05/21/14

Quote Originally Posted by Costs View Post
    Ha, obviously IUP does not educate its students in the classics, otherwise you would understand the origins of Ancile (now you are off to googl-educate yourself). But I guess that is what you get from being in a liberal arts college not even ranked in the top 100 in the nation by Any review. It's a shame an engineering grad needs to point that out to you.
    I don't think you quite understand how a university works.

Also, I'm not sure which I'm more creeped out by: the fact that you know my real name and where I'm going to school or resort to bringing unrelated RL things into an exclusively gamebased discussion in order to give yourself some sort of leverage somehow.

Perhaps you could engineer yourself a better foundation on which to base your arguments on. (throwback)
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

Now do something productive with yourself and bake me some cake Tasha.
    Ha, obviously IUP does not educate its students in the classics, .

I'm really bothered by the fact that not once but TWICE have you brought personal details about her in this post. You're grasping at straws and this is no longer fun. You're a basket case.
    Tsaurel/Telae - SVP

Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    You're grasping at straws and this is no longer fun.
    Not fun for her, but I am having a blast. If you don't like people knowing your RL, don't openly divulge all of it to a virtual gaming community. Understanding a little bit of context helps make sense why she remains on a server forum months after she has ceased to play on the server. Just piecing together the sad story, and happy for her volunteering all the information to do so.
    Cost (85 Hunter, r7), Costs (95 RK. r8), Cosst (95 Burglar, r11), Costss (85 Guard, r7), Cossts (95 Mini, r10), Costts (85 Cappy, r8), Cosstt (85 LM, r9), Costt (95 Warden, r7), Craid (Warg, r9)

bringing unrelated RL things into an exclusively gamebased discussion. (throwback)
    Ahh, but I am not speaking purely speaking about the game now. I am solving the mystery as to what keeps you on a server forum you left so long ago. And what drives to spend more time here than you ever did in-game.

Or you can leave my good bye party and cease you relentless trolling on this thread.

Not fun for her, but I am having a blast. If you don't like people knowing your RL, don't openly divulge all of it to a virtual gaming community. Understanding a little bit of context helps make sense why she remains on a server forum months after she has ceased to play on the server. Just piecing together the sad story, and happy for her volunteering all the information to do so.
    Facebook stalking her doesn't constitute divulging anything on a virtual gaming community.
    Tsaurel/Telae - SVP

Facebook stalking her doesn't constitute divulging anything on a virtual gaming community.
    You don't have to facebook stalk people who create whole discussions in these forums as to when she is going to school and where (see past threads via her history).

You don't have to facebook stalk people who create whole discussions in these forums as to when she is going to school and where (see past threads via her history).
    I also find it amusing for someone so quick to report Beo, you haven't yet taken the time to fully educate yourself on community guidelines...
    Tsaurel/Telae - SVP

I also find it amusing for someone so quick to report Beo, you haven't yet taken the time to fully educate yourself on community guidelines...
    You are always free to report. Good luck on closing this thread since I have already tried twice. So, in the meanwhile ... where is my cake?

I'm really bothered by the fact that not once but TWICE have you brought personal details about her in this post. You're grasping at straws and this is no longer fun. You're a basket case.
    dear Tinder, let's get back to voyeurism at GTR. It was a more peaceful time long burrowed then.

Not sure any solo hunter would have found Akara and bested her, since she star hugged so bad and was up Meleo's warg (Raleo's) butt so hard they were inseparable. <3

But for realsies, I remember Silvers hunter, Wadric's hunter, Syras' hunter, and perhaps Lothran, beating your warg and most wargs RoI and SoM. I recall Carli having a solid hunter as well. But then again, PS spamming on a turret mouse turning was rather hard to best. I think Meleo was the only hunter that could smoke wargs using all skills, and never sitting still. You should see his UI setup, Im sure Akara can post a screenie of it. It is a nightmare to my keyboard turning eyes. I didnt name myself, not to self deprecation, but honestly, my hunter was merely out there to have fun and pick fights. I never mistook my success (Rank 9 at that time was indeed an achievement, since 5k days were hard as heck to get), as skill. I promoted never backing down, and always pushing for a kill, rather than honing the finer art of 1v1s. But I think their is true skill in both forms of pvp, I just was never good at 1v1s.

In fact, since I derailed an already derailed thread again, Meleo, Lothran and Boone, myself, then Bralleg, were really the only hunters then. Man time flies.
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R12), AllOveryourFace(R9), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-DI,Atrocity,Intol
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R11), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R12), Valerial(R9)

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    dear Tinder, let's get back to voyeurism at GTR. It was a more peaceful time long burrowed then.

Not sure any solo hunter would have found Akara and bested her, since she star hugged so bad and was up Meleo's warg (Raleo's) butt so hard they were inseparable. <3

But for realsies, I remember Silvers hunter, Wadric's hunter, Syras' hunter, and perhaps Lothran, beating your warg and most wargs RoI and SoM. I recall Carli having a solid hunter as well. But then again, PS spamming on a turret mouse turning was rather hard to best. I think Meleo was the only hunter that could smoke wargs using all skills, and never sitting still. You should see his UI setup, Im sure Akara can post a screenie of it. It is a nightmare to my keyboard turning eyes. I didnt name myself, not to self deprecation, but honestly, my hunter was merely out there to have fun and pick fights. I never mistook my success (Rank 9 at that time was indeed an achievement, since 5k days were hard as heck to get), as skill. I promoted never backing down, and always pushing for a kill, rather than honing the finer art of 1v1s. But I think their is true skill in both forms of pvp, I just was never good at 1v1s.

In fact, since I derailed an already derailed thread again, Meleo, Lothran and Boone, myself, then Bralleg, were really the only hunters then. Man time flies.
    Don't try to make this about you.
    Tsaurel/Telae - SVP

I appreciate your efforts.

You are always free to report. Good luck on closing this thread since I have already tried twice. So, in the meanwhile ... where is my cake?

Tsaurel/Telae - SVP

Don't try to make this about you.
    I hate your face. Dont try to make this about you
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R12), AllOveryourFace(R9), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-DI,Atrocity,Intol
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R11), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R12), Valerial(R9)

I was actually thinking about Boone the other day. I couldn't remember his name until just now when you posted this. That guy was a serious boss.
    Tsaurel/Telae - SVP

I was actually thinking about Boone the other day. I couldn't remember his name until just now when you posted this. That guy was a serious boss.
    Boone, Hunter of Dark Beasts.

I found a screenshot of Mayo the other day but it's on my work computer that guy fell off the planet
    Tsaurel/Telae - SVP

I found a screenshot of Mayo the other day but it's on my work computer that guy fell off the planet
    He came back last year, havent seen Kyla in forever.

He came back last year, havent seen Kyla in forever.

Oh speaking of weird conversations...

Tsaurel/Telae - SVP

Drivel.
    I find it more and more difficult to believe this is what constitutes an engineer.
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

I find it more and more difficult to believe this is what constitutes an engineer.
    Yet you're everything I would imagine a desperate girl who is trying to find friends on a game forum would be.

Do yourself a favor and find another thread. I think I am done trolling you for now.

Boone, Hunter of Dark Beasts.
    Boone was definitely one of the better about movement.

Smile Till We Meet Again

While it has been fun, I really do not see a point to wasting anymore time on here.

Despite all the back and forth from the same forum dozen, I wish you all the very best.

We perhaps never saw eye to eye, but I enjoyed our fights nonetheless.

I hope to see each of you in future games and hope my friends will remember the good times, and that my enemies will let time/space allow for a heart of reconciliation.

Look me up in ESO/Eve, I will always be happy to group with you (no matter our Lotro history, we can make it a fresh start).

I will log on my characters on and off over the next week until my sub runs out, but for forum pvp ... I guess this is goodbye.

I promise not to respond to any further posts, so for anyone who ever wanted the last word ... here's your chance.

Good luck to all of you, and happy hunting!

-Cost

While it has been fun, I really do not see a point to wasting anymore time on here.

Despite all the back and forth from the same forum dozen, I wish you all the very best.

We perhaps never saw eye to eye, but I enjoyed our fights nonetheless.

I hope to see each of you in future games and hope my friends will remember the good times, and that my enemies will let time/space allow for a heart of reconciliation.

Look me up in ESO/Eve, I will always be happy to group with you (no matter our Lotro history, we can make it a fresh start).

I will log on my characters on and off over the next week until my sub runs out, but for forum pvp ... I guess this is goodbye.

I promise not to respond to any further posts, so for anyone who ever wanted the last word ... here's your chance.

Good luck to all of you, and happy hunting!

-Cost
    Does this mean that all of Costs arguments are now moot since he doesn't play on RM anymore?
    Bozak-1

Words can only hurt you if you try to read them... don't play their game!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast