We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking back: what were your most memorable SoA/MoM in-game or forum moments?

Hi all,

We have probably all concluded that the game is going downhill and sadly so is the forums. Feeling nostalic, I hope we can share some good, fun old memories from the SoA and MoM days. I've lots to share, but will start off with just a few to avoid an endless post.

One of my most memorable in-game moments was during the 24 reavers vs 24 champions evening. I loved how Kenoxa repeatedly attempted to arrive to the battle spot, but got ganked each time. He actually had to use Elf Stealth to reach us haha. I keep smiling when thinking about that. Or how Elgo, who peacefully wanted to spectate the fight, got ganked over and over again by the other onlooking creeps. Hilarious sight haha.

I also keep smiling when thinking back about Ardalans multiple threads announcing his departure from LOTRO. Does anyone know if he still plays?

I hope you guys have some fun memories as well!

Those who went to Furia's last supper never came back. Judas took them all to Candy Land. Well played, Chinaman, well played.
    I don't always eat cake, but when I do, it's delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by pakastevihannes View Post
    Those who went to Furia's last supper never came back. Judas took them all to Candy Land. Well played, Chinaman, well played.
    Wasn't there a bathtub version of this picture as well? And is it wrong for me to say I only recognize Mudkipz on that picture...?

I'm bad at remembering names. It would be nice if you add their character names. I might even share you my Hobbit Feet collection if you do so.

On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    Wasn't there a bathtub version of this picture as well?

[center][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Kwpa/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf_zpsc8f9ce12.jpg[/IMG]
    † [i]Greatness comes to those who claim it[/i] †[/center]

Cool best guardian of lotro history

saanks nuuhkii sun tenaleidii best day of my life
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224010000142a66/signature.png]Karvainenmestari[/charsig]