We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Large Hobnanigans Field with Orange Wyandotte Chicken

Dear lotro players and housing fans,
    With pleasure I announce you that me and one of my best in-game friends suceed after 2 days playing Hobnanigans to collect the crazy amount of 2160 Hobnanigan Tokens and we bartered all these tokens for the house decoration item:[Large Hobnanigans Field with Orange Wyandotte Chicken]
    Below you'll see some pictures of this item:
    http://imgur.com/a/wrE8i

Thank you!--Much appreciated of reading this post

Congrats man! Pretty cool accomplishment!! I have yet to even play Hobnanigans lol.
    High Treason

|Cuath-1 R11 Captain|

Quote Originally Posted by Lanelthan View Post
    Congrats man! Pretty cool accomplishment!! I have yet to even play Hobnanigans lol.
    Thank you very much!
    Well you should,when i started playing i didn't even knew how to play this game and i found it boring but few hours later after many games it had fun lol
    It's much better spend 2 days with your friends playing Hobnanigans than buy it-a dude tried to sell me this field for 5k gold lol.

It was a nice weekend program anyway :P We learned every single tricks of hobnanigans, I even became a Hall of Famer
    The guy wrote me too, he wanted to sell the tome, not the field, so i still think this is the first large field on the server! Really nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by Balgass View Post
    It was a nice weekend program anyway :P We learned every single tricks of hobnanigans, I even became a Hall of Famer
    The guy wrote me too, he wanted to sell the tome, not the field, so i still think this is the first large field on the server! Really nice work!
    Huh I'm All Star-about 25k more for Hall of Farmer-with the rep accelerators about 15 games-hope on next Hobnanigans get the Hall of Farmer title
    Anyways,nice teamwork Bal!-without my tokens and yours we wouldn't be getting that-that was a great teamwork and our first kin event
    And yes!you're right!it's the first on Brandywine!

P.S.I loved your photos on wiki
    Last edited by JOHNARA; Aug 04 2014 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Why I should tell you that?

wow nice great job!
    Brandywine: Competence-1 r13 Guardian, Obverse r8 Rune-Keeper, Bregendil r5 Champion