We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Overall:

1. Condensing of gain/damage buffs and the option to disable ALL buffs, with a checklist to allow certain buffs through (-inc damage, hot, dot, armour debuff etc)

There is nothing more annoying than having useless icons/information on your screen, and this is FAR from worse.

I think most i have ever seen was 13-15 rows on a freep player.

I made this in like 1h, but it is just an idea how i would like to see it implemented, so we could get rid of the useless buffs/debuffs from your screen.

This would be the main panel, there would be more categories like store, food, creep classes, delving buffs, keeps & Ops.

Clicking the left side panel would bring up the 2nd panel where you could choose what effects you would like to remove from the screen (right side panels would be the save slots).

In here you could also add those little skill icons near the skill names, and when you hover over the skill icon with a mouse it would give you the tooltip for the skill/item.

[center][img]http://i1365.photobucket.com/albums/r753/Superiorcarrotcake/DERPIDEderp_zpsszemybhp.jpg[/img][/center]

What would help a lot for icons already would be if they combined all the moors-status buffs (OPs/keeps/whatever) under a single buff, so if you have all of them, it means 10+ buff icons can be reduced to only 1.
    ~Dwarrowdelf (Bomb Squad)~
    Freeps: Vulcwen (R8 LM), Vulciel (lvl 100 RK), and some lower level alts.. Creep: Shadowweb (R6 spider)
    My ideas on how LM should be: [url=https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?543323-LM-revamp-reconsidered]LM Revamp reconsidered[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Only going with the more standout points here,

You realize when you have nothing targeted, or an enemy who has nothing selected and you hit a healing skill, it fires on you, correct? If they disabled tfh and you had a 1v1 there would be no need for any of what you describe.

In-combat charge, on a 35s cd, with a 10s uptime? Coupled with the current Resilience cd that would make it a better speedyboots escape skill than champ sprint or guard brutal charge.
    yes, my point is, if you're fighting something and it has you targeted as well, and you cast heal spells, then technically that's target forward healing, if we prevented that then healers would need to manually target themselves when they wanted to heal, which would suck.

It could be used that way, but lets face it, a freep will just mount up and ride the reaver down if they have to, I was thinking of it more as a way for reavers to deal with speedyboots runners, which, lets face it, we need a way to deal with, but I don't want to make it impossible for freep classes like rk's to kite effectively. or I guess you could make it 40 seconds, too often reavers just have nothing for champs and guards that swoop in, engage something weak and kill it, then sprint up and run to the nearest keep, possibly stopping to 3-shot any wargs that decide to sprint them down on the way... an in combat sprint is needed, spider cc is shrugged off with ease on the few times you can not get resisted... how would you deal with speedyboots champs and guards? keeping in mind 45 second sprint and CBR are fairly common on freepside, hell even make haste... warden sprint... etc, unless that reaver is close to oneshots he ain't going too far... so how would you solve it?
    Belolth Hisses with fury as venom drips from his maw, scorching the earth, "come manling, my brood hungers!"

Alot of great comments ive seen here and tons i agree with but i not alot of input for freep side and i know some classes need nerf big or small but how about does any of the freep classes need something that is holding them back or hurting them.

Just like to see the opinions of non bias creeps too
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    Alot of great comments ive seen here and tons i agree with but i not alot of input for freep side and i know some classes need nerf big or small but how about does any of the freep classes need something that is holding them back or hurting them.

Just like to see the opinions of non bias creeps too
    the main thing hurting freeps at the moment is their strength relative to creep classes, I am loathe to suggest nerfing, but most freep classes need it atm, the sole exception being the hunter, who could use some help utilitywise, but then, I play a spider, and reflect counters a hunters whole world... I have heard from other classes that they are quite strong atm and every class needs one bad matchup, and to be honest, they're the spiders ONLY good matchup atm. everything else outheals our dps... they do need their tracking back...

and while we're on tracking... i'm quite happy to trade in dwarf track for anything at all, even 1 extra morale, seriously, when leaders ask for a track, I say dwarf track is clear just to troll! let the little ground grubbers go undetected, I want a real track. freaking dwarf track... gimme a break, spiders even have the short end of the stick when it comes to those.
    Belolth Hisses with fury as venom drips from his maw, scorching the earth, "come manling, my brood hungers!"

Id like to get opinions for creeps who are open minded

As I watch you out doing the typical Meneldor lugz back door thing as I type this, I have to ask what do you care about balance? I've said for years now that balance means nothing compared to tactics. The game could be perfectly balanced and it will still be a game of cowards afraid to die and waiting for numbers. I'm not sure if you play on other servers but if not, I suggest you try another one to see that freeps actually push on other servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rupture1 View Post
    ya creeps still need to be challenged thats why we play creepside. how about just make our bleeds last 30sec and be uncurable, like burg bleeds.
    I mean, I get where you're coming from, but the warg needs to remain a squishy class. We have so much burst dps, a skill which renders any class's ability to kite laughable, a skill which allows us to get a free stun/positional burst again if needed, and we can make inductioned classes' lives hell with +50% induction time. There's a lot going for the warg, even though bleeds and fears may hurt.

Burgs are rendered much less of a threat if slowed and immediately dealt with. You hear whining about T&G and find footing all the time, but both skills are useless against 2 creep dps classes (wargs/spiders), so there's still an element of counterplay to evade buffs. Add in the fact that burgs are VERY kite-able, with decently long CDs on their "OP" skills, and I think you'll see where I'm coming from when I say burgs aren't quite as overpowered as many play them out to be.

Too many simply panic when they see a burg coming, get scared of the fact that they don't know when the stun-CDG combo is coming, and they mess up somehow allowing the burg to gain a quick advantage over them. The moment you start running is the moment a burg has already won the fight, because they can simply mop you up with easy positional damage.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Stepbrother View Post
    As I watch you out doing the typical Meneldor lugz back door thing as I type this, I have to ask what do you care about balance? I've said for years now that balance means nothing compared to tactics. The game could be perfectly balanced and it will still be a game of cowards afraid to die and waiting for numbers. I'm not sure if you play on other servers but if not, I suggest you try another one to see that freeps actually push on other servers.
    Funny this thread isnt about that and maybe you should stick to the subject but since you brought it up and arent saying who YOU are is pretty meanless.

But i will say this

1. afraid to die? 10k deaths

2. BD shuffle both sides do it

3. Push? Hmm well if you are watching this as you type why did the freeps push all the creeps into grams and they sit there.

4. both sides do it , both sides are afraid to die , #### look at all the combat loggers now

Stick to the thread please and thanks and if you have an issue send me a PM i'll gladly reply or start a topic on M

Funny this thread isnt about that and maybe you should stick to the subject but since you brought it up and arent saying who YOU are is pretty meanless.
    And yet you couldn't help yourself but respond. And what I'm saying is completely apt since my guess is you don't give a lick about balance you really just want to protect your overextended ego by keeping freepside OP like most facemelters. I'll give you one thing though: you aren't as gutless as the average high ranked freep on that server but I do notice you mostly show up when they do. The bottom line is you're a poor choice for someone to start an unbiased discussion about balance.

And yet you couldn't help yourself but respond. And what I'm saying is completely apt since my guess is you don't give a lick about balance you really just want to protect your overextended ego by keeping freepside OP like most facemelters. I'll give you one thing though: you aren't as gutless as the average high ranked freep on that server but I do notice you mostly show up when they do. The bottom line is you're a poor choice for someone to start an unbiased discussion about balance.

Funny did you read the thread at all civilwarg? where i stated what was OP and needed nerfed which is alot of things on freep side. Ive played creep for a long time and probably well before you and they've always for the most part are been on the Up compared to freeps but ive stated before that sometimes creeps think its soooo funny oneside when its not because they dont take the time to learn their class and play them effectively.

I also play solo, dont have a pocket healer besides myself and always go around the map looking for fight but i end up going back to the same BD lugz blue or red fights because that where people tend to end up.

Like i said go back and read what i said that needs nerfed,improved and things id like to see before you call me Bias.

thanks

Not to thread derail but the same could be said of creepside on Meneldor. Both sides are content to play the back and forth to grams/tr bd with a bunch of solo or a bunch of small groups. No real raid or coordination except every once in a while when people on both sides grow tired of the same ole garbage PvP. The pvp action is what both sides make of it. Both sides could make alot more out of this game with strategy, moving the fight or trying to whatever. What I find tends to happen when either side on that server attempts other PvP elsewhere through pushing keeps, taking buffs and what not, we end up PvEing in circles around one another instead of actually fighting. I think that across all servers is why people tend to end up in certain spots. They go where they think people are going to be. What it mostly involves is push to grams, retreat to BD, retreat to grams, push the BD. Vice versa with GV on a GV camp. There were also enough creeps there to make a push and end that fight, they didn't. We as players make of it what we can. /derail off

As far as balance goes, defiler heals being scaled properly, spiders need some loving, captains/guards need to be scaled down as well as bleeds all around. Champs need some loving.
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

For the most part though, I have seen some incredible fights in groups that could go either way. Do certain things need some major or minor tweaking or what not? Sure. But I've had 40 minute plus fights with both sides dying rezzing rinse repeat. The moors is partly balance, partly numbers, partly people knowing how to strategize and play their class. 1v1 =/= group =/= RvR. Certain classes have their strengths and their weaknesses but with the right group makeup people on both sides can be very successful in the moors. Captains and guardians though, seriously lol.
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    For the most part though, I have seen some incredible fights in groups that could go either way. Do certain things need some major or minor tweaking or what not? Sure. But I've had 40 minute plus fights with both sides dying rezzing rinse repeat. The moors is partly balance, partly numbers, partly people knowing how to strategize and play their class. 1v1 =/= group =/= RvR. Certain classes have their strengths and their weaknesses but with the right group makeup people on both sides can be very successful in the moors. Captains and guardians though, seriously lol.
    I agree. There are tweaks that can be made for 1v1, tweaks that can be made for group, tweaks that can be made for RvR. But with each tweak made, there's going to be a bug somewhere else.

No one's ever going to be fully happy, but I do have to say HD has the potential to be closer to true balance than ever before in this game.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post

No one's ever going to be fully happy, but I do have to say HD has the potential to be closer to true balance than ever before in this game.
    ... Let's just pretend I didn't read this.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

I mean, I get where you're coming from, but the warg needs to remain a squishy class. We have so much burst dps, a skill which renders any class's ability to kite laughable, a skill which allows us to get a free stun/positional burst again if needed, and we can make inductioned classes' lives hell with +50% induction time. There's a lot going for the warg, even though bleeds and fears may hurt.

Burgs are rendered much less of a threat if slowed and immediately dealt with. You hear whining about T&G and find footing all the time, but both skills are useless against 2 creep dps classes (wargs/spiders), so there's still an element of counterplay to evade buffs. Add in the fact that burgs are VERY kite-able, with decently long CDs on their "OP" skills, and I think you'll see where I'm coming from when I say burgs aren't quite as overpowered as many play them out to be.

Too many simply panic when they see a burg coming, get scared of the fact that they don't know when the stun-CDG combo is coming, and they mess up somehow allowing the burg to gain a quick advantage over them. The moment you start running is the moment a burg has already won the fight, because they can simply mop you up with easy positional damage.
    5 burgs vs 5 equally skilled wargs the burg group easily wins everytime. the problem with freepside is they have a much much higher potential to be over powered, if played right, than creepside does.

5 burgs vs 5 equally skilled wargs the burg group easily wins everytime. the problem with freepside is they have a much much higher potential to be over powered, if played right, than creepside does.
    I do agree with this totally but I do believe a lot of creeps not all don't fully learn their class so sometimes it looks more unbalanced then it is.

I do agree with this totally but I do believe a lot of creeps not all don't fully learn their class so sometimes it looks more unbalanced then it is.
    With very easy PvE on freepside at the moment I don't think any freep who started after RoR can fully learn their class before entering the moors too.
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

i only skimmed this so not sure if someone else has said this, but while i agree with the people saying spiders need a small dps buff, id like to see our CC and webbing fixed and our debuffs uppped a bit.. 7% miss chance doesnt cut it anymore when champs have 10% and maybe tack another 10% onto our induction debuff
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0100002496be/signature.png]Blakfang[/charsig]
    blakfang r11 weaver. Blaknakh r8 reaver. blakgash r9 BA. Blaknakha r6 WL. shadowlily r10 warg
    indarael r5 RK. iorthildal r6 champ

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    ... Let's just pretend I didn't read this.
    Which expansion had the most potential then?

I didn't say HD was truly balanced, I said it has the most potential out of all the expansions for true balance. Turbine literally needs to make one or two major changes, and a dozen minor changes, before it would be the most balanced PvP this game has ever had. I have never seen it that close in other expansions, and I've been playing since SoA beta.

Problem with scenarios like this is that we simply don't know. You'll never have a scenario like this where other factors are not added in. What's the environment like? Equal skill? How do you measure that? What's the wargs' ranks? What's the burgs' gear like? Do they know who they're fighting or is this spontaneous? I could go on, but you get the idea. There's so many factors weighed in, that no one can really say who would win.

I also agree with the person who said too many creeps don't play their class to its fullest potential. I see people out there getting roflstomped in situations where they should be wrecking the freep. And then complaining loudly in OOC for all to hear that "_______ is underpowered." Some of it is skill, but there's too many factors involved. I can say my guess is that the wargs would have a fair chance if equal skill, but of course I can't prove that. Neither can the "burgs would win" side.

People like trash talking when they've beaten someone (I'm no exception to this), saying "XYZ is a trash player, I destroyed him..." but they don't really KNOW that the other player was trash. Maybe the other factors just weren't in his advantage that fight? Maybe he took a long break from the game and he made a few crucial mistakes that made him look miserable? So much goes into the statement "X vs Y equally skilled" because it's such a loaded suggestion.
    Last edited by Bond007; Mar 18 2014 at 11:51 AM.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Which expansion had the most potential then?
    Nevermind potential, RoR was the best pvp we've had in over 3 years until U10 (Freep BFPs, 1st Agers, All the Proc items, etc). Unless more meaningful changes are waiting in the wings for U13, it will not be as good as the period from RoR release till U10.

Problem with scenarios like this is that we simply don't know. You'll never have a scenario like this where other factors are not added in. What's the environment like? Equal skill? How do you measure that? What's the wargs' ranks? What's the burgs' gear like? Do they know who they're fighting or is this spontaneous? I could go on, but you get the idea. There's so many factors weighed in, that no one can really say who would win.

I also agree with the person who said too many creeps don't play their class to its fullest potential. I see people out there getting roflstomped in situations where they should be wrecking the freep. And then complaining loudly in OOC for all to hear that "_______ is underpowered." Some of it is skill, but there's too many factors involved. I can say my guess is that the wargs would have a fair chance if equal skill, but of course I can't prove that. Neither can the "burgs would win" side.
    OK, lets assume equally skills burgs and wargs for this then. Who wins in a fight between 5 evenly skilled burgs and 5 wargs? Unless both groups are evenly horrifyingly bad, the burgs will wipe the floor with the wargs.

The exact same thing can be said about freeps. I kill the majority of r10+ hunters I encounter in the moors solo with 75% of my morale left, no CDs (unless you want to count maybe using a stun pot) required. Another handful manage to get me much closer to death, via multiple store pots, and rows of store buffs. Then there are a very small few who are actually good, and I'd say I win 50/50 unless I use some cooldowns. Their skill useage is very similar in all these scenarios (because hunters don't have that many skills) yet some of them perform over 4 times better than others, and this is among r10+ freeps mind you. I hear hunters complaining all the time about being squishy, or how wargs are OP, or whatever else.

Find people who play both warg and burg to a high level and talk to them, they'll tell you quite clearly which class is most likely to have a favorable outcome in a given encounter.
    Last edited by spelunker; Mar 18 2014 at 12:02 PM.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

let me rephrase it for you, 5 burgs vs 5 wargs both groups are highly skilled (<this intuitively means they have gear, rank and audcity) at playing their classes, the burg group easily wins every time. Ranks or Audacity doesn't really mean much since wargs are extremely squishy even at 19 aud and burgs spell selection gives them way more tools to without a shred of doubt win the fight.

Nevermind potential, RoR was the best pvp we've had in over 3 years until U10 (Freep BFPs, 1st Agers, All the Proc items, etc). Unless more meaningful changes are waiting in the wings for U13, it will not be as good as the period from RoR release till U10.

I agree with this completely. That was the only time I've been out on mini and felt challenged without self-nerfing. I was actually excited to pve for gear because I needed it. If they had just nerfed defiler flies and lootbox brands would have been perfect but nope.

I love my mini and truly hope u13 brings the type of challenges RoR did making me want to play it.

Balance wise I think since Turbine seems to hate the idea of nerfing freeps they need to give creeps more skills that reduce freep healing instead of upping creep mits or dps. More mits don't help when you can't break through the healing no matter how long you fight and increased dps hurts those few freep classes that don't self-heal who right now are already at the bottom survivability wise.

Finesse will help, but needs to be coupled with something else.
    Edited due to violations of the community guidelines.

Nevermind potential, RoR was the best pvp we've had in over 3 years until U10
    With HD brought two changes to the moors that makes it hard to compare properly:
    1) Increased Creep moral pools
    2) Disabled gear-swapping(except for the bottom 5 items on the character panel ofc)

The first impacts in a more simple way. Creeps have a bigger cushion before getting blown away.
    The second is much more complex, and more important for understanding the potential ceiling for freepside as opposed to creepside. As the bonuses from LI's and Set bonuses sometimes outweight the stats on the said item.
    For example, can you imagine now if burgs had access to the 4 piece ToO set that made their Aim auto-dev instead of auto-crit? Auto-Devistate CdG and Flashing Blades at the end of a rotation? It's not really understood how game-breaking that can be until its studied further. So before HD, many freeps had access to possibly game breaking swap opportunities, something that isnt available in HD.
    So it can be hard to compare "better/best/bestest".
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

Quote Originally Posted by Exion_Blade View Post
    With HD brought two changes to the moors that makes it hard to compare properly:
    1) Increased Creep moral pools
    2) Disabled gear-swapping(except for the bottom 5 items on the character panel ofc)

The first impacts in a more simple way. Creeps have a bigger cushion before getting blown away.
    The second is much more complex, and more important for understanding the potential ceiling for freepside as opposed to creepside. As the bonuses from LI's and Set bonuses sometimes outweight the stats on the said item.
    For example, can you imagine now if burgs had access to the 4 piece ToO set that made their Aim auto-dev instead of auto-crit? Auto-Devistate CdG and Flashing Blades at the end of a rotation? It's not really understood how game-breaking that can be until its studied further. So before HD, many freeps had access to possibly game breaking swap opportunities, something that isnt available in HD.
    So it can be hard to compare "better/best/bestest".
    I can agree with you to an extent on this. SOME changes that have come with HD are better for balance (LM stun immunity is another big improvement), but many more are worse. As a former manual gear swapper (as in every piece of gear I swapped had a separate hotkey assigned to it, and every item swapped took an individual hotkey press), it is without question better balanced because of this change. But for every positive change (gear swaps, warden DC, LM SI) there are more negative ones, and while U13 will close some ground, we aren't very close to what we had at RoR release.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

You bring up something that makes me remember some... haha... good times. During that time, I let my sub expire, because the people I played with on Gladden had started playing Neverwinter, but when I did log on, it was... well, I guess it was good for the creeps, lol. 60-70% of the time I'd be staring glossily at a GV camp for hours, wishing my reaver had a 40m auto attack, but that might have just been the server itself, esp. since we had a couple 12-man creep boxers on Gladden at that time.

So my perspective may likely be skewed by a bad time for Gladden, and if it is, you are definitely right about RoR being better, and I'll defer to you on that.

The exact same thing can be said about freeps. I kill the majority of r10+ hunters I encounter in the moors solo with 75% of my morale left, no CDs (unless you want to count maybe using a stun pot) required. Another handful manage to get me much closer to death, via multiple store pots, and rows of store buffs. Then there are a very small few who are actually good, and I'd say I win 50/50 unless I use some cooldowns.
    Okay, this is what gets me: "unless I use some cooldowns." So you are holding back. If you can find a hunter who can take on a good warg player, 50/50, without blowing the 3m distracting shot, the 2m CotH, the 3m intent concentration, the 3m focus pot, the 90s burn hot... that hunter is either getting VERY lucky with multiple devs on high hitting skills (which can and does happen, but not 50% of the time), or that hunter is far better than any I have ever run into on Brandy, Gladden, and Meneldor.

It seems like every video of "pro hunter" open world, or 1v1, PvP I find out there nowadays, they blow every single bit of CC they can, kite to the max extent against melees, and consistently either lose or finish with a very low amount of morale. I find that style of playing not only lame because it's based around whether or not your 3m cooldowns are up, but pathetic if that is what hunter solo'ing is reduced to now.

But! Hunters are fine in raids for the most part -- I have a few gripes, but even me, the biggest complainer in the book, would say it's still decent once you have a healer behind you.

There's certain classes that are notably weak in 1v1s, but still have power in group situations. There's certain classes that are notably weak in raid situations, but have power in 1v1s or smaller group situations. When I look at the whole scope of everything, I see wardens roflpwning my warg 1v1 and my reaver roflpwning minstrels/LMs 1v1. I see my burg making defilers' lives hell and my warg making healing minstrels' lives hell.

Every class has at least one strength, somehow, some way. If they choose to never exploit their strengths (using cooldowns, avoiding that certain other class 1v1, etc.), they're going out on a limb and challenging themselves, which is cool. That's what makes the game fun and keeps it interesting, challenging yourself. But that doesn't mean their class is weak if they lose while holding back on their strengths -- which are NOT limited to skill use/rotation.

Environment, skill rotation, movement, coordination with other players, and other factors all play into the game, and determine an individual's strengths. Which is why there's so many facets to every scenario, and also why I will again say, "anything vs. anything, equal skill" is a loaded statement. Either you're assuming all the other factors are even as well, which is a long shot because some of these factors include what class you're playing against, or you're assuming that equal skill is the only thing that matters, which is simply not true, and shouldn't be true. If it was, players with good mechanics would always stomp players with bad mechanics, and you'd have no luck in the system.

And let's be honest, an aspect of luck and RNG is good. No one should always win just because they have macro's set up and cat like reflexes while the 40 year old who just got home halfway across the world just wants to play a game for a couple hours and have a chance at killing someone. There should be still be some luck involved.

If the 5 burgs vs 5 wargs means wargs getting stomped every time, that doesn't also mean wargs are weak in the first place. I'm not sure you are arguing this, but I just want to put it out there to be certain.

This gets really convoluted and complex quite quickly because the factors themselves are complex. In one sense, the classes don't matter, because skill or movement can outweigh certain rock/paper/scissors aspects of this game. In another sense, classes REALLY do matter a lot, because you'll be inherently weak in some areas on some classes, and inherently strong in other areas.

Anyways, that's my wall of text. What do you agree/disagree with?
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast