We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

r11 guard vs 7 creeps!

Today at arkenstone: A guard r11 vs 7 creeps including myself we were: me ba r8 + ba r9 + defiler r13 + warg r6 + WL r7 + reaver r8 + warg r9 and we couldnt beat him and not only that, he... also KILLED US ALL, then went home with 90% morale on.

I felt so special you know, paying for my creep toons just to discover i cant expect much and will be ignored by a greedy company.

Expect the worse from turbine developers..At this point i just wish sincerely that this company or game per se would get bought by other well intended and better skilled company that would care slightly more about their players than Turbine.

Quote Originally Posted by xenon22 View Post
    Today at arkenstone: A guard r11 vs 7 creeps including myself we were: me ba r8 + ba r9 + defiler r13 + warg r6 + WL r7 + reaver r8 + warg r9 and we couldnt beat him and not only that, he... also KILLED US ALL, then went home with 90% morale on.

I felt so special you know, paying for my creep toons just to discover i cant expect much and will be ignored by a greedy company.

Expect the worse from turbine developers..At this point i just wish sincerely that this company or game per se would get bought by other well intended and better skilled company that would care slightly more about their players than Turbine.
    This is a joke right?
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    This is a joke right?
    I Wish i had recorded and/or could bring up names and you could ask them personally they would confirm this.

it happened in front of the arador`s end op while 2 krahjan were also attacking him, he just keep healing and using hes bleeds till he got us 1 by 1. So no its not a joke.

I've soloed every guard I can think of that you could be talking about. Sweet, that means my Reaver is worth 7 creeps.
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

R.I.P. "The Blood Hand" 05/21/14

A Guard surviving a long time against 7 Creeps I could believe. A Guard *killing* all 7 Creeps is just them being either stubborn, foolish or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Fafoo View Post
    I've soloed every guard I can think of that you could be talking about. Sweet, that means my Reaver is worth 7 creeps.

If youre asking me this particularly guard was using macro? i wouldnt know for sure.

Leaving out all the other pesky details, how did you manage to let a Melee class kill anything with TWO ranged classes with access to a 40% slow on short cooldown, when the guardian's slow is inferior.

please seek out this guardian again with the same group and take screenshots for great justice.

If youre asking me this particularly guard was using macro? i wouldnt know for sure.
    how did this thread devolve into macro-ing already?
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Nah, sounds like god awful creeps.
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Nah, sounds like god awful creeps.

oh its you daec.. lol well maybe you would know him and probably you do.

anyway i wouldnt jump into conclusions but hey its your choice.
    the unbalance is clear as water.

That's...I don't even...what? How did anything I said imply macroing?

oh its you daec.. lol well maybe you would know him and probably you do.

anyway i wouldnt jump into conclusions but hey its your choice.
    the unbalance is clear as water.
    As I said before, I've soloed any guard you could be talking about. Maybe it's not a simple case of imbalance?
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

R.I.P. "The Blood Hand" 05/21/14

Quote Originally Posted by Fafoo View Post
    That's...I don't even...what? How did anything I said imply macroing?

As I said before, I've soloed any guard you could be talking about. Maybe it's not a simple case of imbalance?
    ive seen the same guard do it over but with higher ranked creeps surviving and not dying for like 5+ min althrough he didnt kill them in that occasion.

ive seen the same guard do it over but with higher ranked creeps surviving and not dying for like 5+ min althrough he didnt kill them in that occasion.
    I must ask, what were the r13 defiler and r7 wl doing? Besides nothing.

I must ask, what were the r13 defiler and r7 wl doing? Besides nothing.
    being focused first? and dont forget that same guard had a kind of immunity to dazes and stuns, i got to stun him only 1.

Name of guard?

Quote Originally Posted by burzumaz View Post
    Name of guard?
    i dunno the forum rules can i bring his name up?

being focused first? and dont forget that same guard had a kind of immunity to dazes and stuns, i got to stun him only 1.
    This gets better and better, the only way the guardian could have a chance to stay in melee range is to spec yellow for their better slow (which is still worse than a BAs hinder, BTW), and since they had extended stun/daze immunity they had to put 30 points (of 65 possible) into the blue line, There is no way they would have passed up (or survived without) a maxed out "bring on the pain" trait, which means they had a max of 10 trait points (5 off spec) to spend in the red line (90% of guardian dps traits). This build would struggle to do enough dps to bring down just a r7 wl 1v1, and you're saying a solo one focused down a r13 Defiler AND the r7 WL?
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by burzumaz View Post
    Name of guard?
    His name is Adamant.

His name is Adamant.
    Adamant?

That's a good one, almost had me there.

Wait you're serious? I suggest you delete your toon, if Adamant of all people killed 7 creeps.

there is NO way on god's green earth did 7 creeps at those ranks had 1 guard kill all of them...he might survive like that in blue line but there is no way he will kill any of you with a defiler and warleader. you either are telling a lie or I suggest to all those creeps they learn how to play and read the monster manual. only way possible is if he was getting spam healed and you did not notice it.
    Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wizards, For They Are subtle and Quick To Anger.

Arkenstone ~ R9 RiseAgainst Reaver ~ R9 PowerWolf Warleader ~ R11 Armdyl LoreMaster

I am goddam super-duper the best weaver this game ever had, and i cant kill 7 nor the 1 freep, unless its a total idiotic hunter.

I am super extreme good war leader i cant kill 7 or even hurt 1 freep. Surviving 7? Ehem. Surviving 1? Well, there is a chance, if you turn and start running right this second.

I am extremly good warg and i cant kill most of the freeps in 1vs1's, high percentage that i will even die if i sprinthips.

Sooooooooooooooooo... Lets cut the cr4p, im not bad on either of this classes, but i didnt lied about any of the second parts of sentences. For some of you its even ok to survive 1 vs 7 creeps. Well, i seen guardians killing 5-6 wargs that attacked him. If you didnt, i suggest you send your server FOTM guardian players on some payed course to L2P.

Just think about it.

P.S. no way still that guy killed all of you with all those healers, are they demented?

Cheers
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

xD this reminds me of a episode i just watched from NCIS where one man kills 10 of his victims. sorry but i just cant stop laughing. Soon the Forensic norbogs will find answers.

So the crime scene took place near AE OP, and 7 creeps were killed.... yup thats definitately a case.

:P

- [Aryola rank 13 Rune Keeper ] [Luitenant Rank 11 War Leader]
    Laurelin

Pick any creep dps class, and it can beat a guard, played well.

If 7 creeps failed to kill one guard, they need to L2P. Pressing the red buttons is a start.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post

If 7 creeps failed to kill one guard, they need to L2P. Pressing the red buttons is a start.
    There's no way 7 creeps shouldn't be able to beat one guard but I also would say a well played guard should be able to beat most creeps 1v1. I'd say on reaver I'm equal to the best played guards and I'm doubting BAs can beat a well played one.

I'd also say during RoR after freep promotions I was equal on my m

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post

There's no way 7 creeps shouldn't be able to beat one guard but I also would say a well played guard should be able to beat most creeps 1v1. I'd say on reaver I'm equal to the best played guards if I use everything and I'm doubting BAs can beat a well played one.

I'd also say during RoR after freep promotions I fought a 6 man creep group with a r8 wl and r7 defiler on my mini and killed most till more wargs were called in so this isn't unheard of (that fight is when I realized how stupid freepside was and started playing creepside exclusively).
    Edited due to violations of the community guidelines.

Come on over to Nimrodel - we have a new guard transfer running 2hander stance and just creams the lot of us. Has a sprint that is nearly always on, wings stagger so fast you can't move at all, can solo DG and pull all the trolls + npcs from the front of the delving door, facing some good creeps with a warg pack and not die.

There must be a fancier build that the standard freep guards on Nim didn't know about until he came to show them "how it's done guardian style". Now they know too and you can meet a lot of them at your leisure. You can spot them by the 2hander they are slinging at you and think about it in the rez ring.
    Whoever says “I” creates the “you.” Such is the trap of every conscience. The “I” signifies both solitude and rejection of solitude. Words name things and then replace them. Whoever says tomorrow, denies it. Tomorrow exists only for him who does not seek it. And yesterday? Yesterday is Kolvillàg: a name to forget, a word already forgotten.

The Oath: A Novel by Elie Wiesel

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast