We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Fear the EZ

Fear the EZ

Finally can trash most of the footage, which is 90% sillyness...

Leet as alway Thorfie,keep it up!

Question

Minor suggestion, since you use ferocious/clobber/riposte (that's the name of the skill?) combo, maybe you can move ferocious strike to the f4 key, or maybe move those skills to the 4 or 5 keys (since you don't use the skills you have there atm all that much). I don't know how your hand works, but theoretically it should make executing those combinations easier if the keys are consecutive and closer to the wasd keys.

just throwing it out there. I've seen videos with people using the C+number, S+number, A+numbers and I just can't figure out how to turn/move with those key binds; your set up at least make some sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by wretchesandkings View Post
    Minor suggestion, since you use ferocious/clobber/riposte (that's the name of the skill?) combo, maybe you can move ferocious strike to the f4 key, or maybe move those skills to the 4 or 5 keys (since you don't use the skills you have there atm all that much). I don't know how your hand works, but theoretically it should make executing those combinations easier if the keys are consecutive and closer to the wasd keys.

just throwing it out there. I've seen videos with people using the C+number, S+number, A+numbers and I just can't figure out how to turn/move with those key binds; your set up at least make some sense to me.
    Haha thanks, actually Fero and hamstring have become a bit of a prob for me due to the loss of the 4 piece redline bonus of 10s duration bonus so Hamstring with main weapon is 20s and with axe is 23 or 24seconds because i rather waste emp scrolls on other peoples 1st LIs than my 7th, lol so I have to spam hamstrig more and as a result I often mix up Fero and Hamstring >.<

i generally never use f4 as a key, i might consider it, but it's just wierd - i have that slot double bound to a mouse key (the same mouse which bugs often, so i use my old cordless mouse with no extra buttons, lol) Clobber is almost always the R key, but the fact that even you mention this means I might find a solution soon :P

Also I <3 Shift and Alt :P

Nice vid thor and nice fights.As i can see red line isnt that bad

Its very hard for me to beat you but ill keep tryin...