"Strike a Pose" is entering year two, this time with more organization, and a few changes. April 4th-6th I will be in the Prancing Pony to judge entries. The schedule is 9-11pm on the 4th and 6th, and 9pm-12am on the 5th. Come in, and "Strike a Pose" in your best outfit. Scores will be based on creativity, appeal, theme, and of course, presentation. Prizes will be mailed out the following day.

Prizes include, but are not limited to, gold, some very rare and expensive cosmetics, and a large horde of dyes.

Can't make it to the event? No problem, there are two other ways to enter. One way is when you see me in-game the week leading to the event, or on that weekend, pull me aside, and strike a pose to enter. The second way is to take a screenshot of your character posing, and attach it to the forums. Remember to leave your player identification information for me.

Want to be a judge? Send me a personal message here, or mail in-game. What do you get as a judge? You get a little gift set to show appreciation. Only 2 slots open, so act fast. Want to make a donation? Send it to Peresbert. Everything donated will be awarded with the event. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.