We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

[Trade Request for Laurelin server] Heavy Cotton Cloak recipe OR Heavy Cotton Cloaks

I posted this on the wrong forum. My most sincere apologies to the mods.

Hello! My name is Sidhon and I'm in need of reputation with the Eglain. I'm a tailor by trade, but I seem to be missing the recipe for a heavy cotton cloak. I've killed many humanoids in the Lone-Lands hoping that one of them would have a copy of the recipe, to no avail.

I've tried my kin-mates and the auction house, but again, to no avail.

I'm asking if anyone here has a copy of the recipe that they can sell me. I'll pay quite well for it, you name your price!

OR

I assume that the cloak doesn't have to be made myself, so if no one has a copy of the recipe I can buy, will some kind tailor make me 71 cloaks? I'll supply the mats (give me a day or so to collect them) and tip 20 gold.

Thank you so much, kind folk of Laurelin.

Much love,
    Sidhon

[OOC]
    You can reach me via in-game mail. I'm active from about 8 am - 5 pm central time, can meet up during other times as well, just let me know!
    Last edited by Sidhon; Mar 12 2014 at 01:34 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001bcd1d/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Sidhon View Post
    Hello! My name is Sidhon and I'm in need of reputation with the Eglain. I'm a tailor by trade, but I seem to be missing the recipe for a heavy cotton cloak. I've killed many humanoids in the Lone-Lands hoping that one of them would have a copy of the recipe, to no avail.

I've tried my kin-mates and the auction house, but again, to no avail.

I'm asking if anyone here has a copy of the recipe that they can sell me. I'll pay quite well for it, you name your price!

OR

I assume that the cloak doesn't have to be made myself, so if no one has a copy of the recipe I can buy, will some kind tailor make me 71 cloaks? I'll supply the mats (give me a day or so to collect them) and tip 20 gold.

Thank you so much, kind folk of Laurelin.

Much love,
    Sidhon

[OOC]
    You can reach me via in-game mail. I'm active from about 8 am - 5 pm central time, can meet up during other times as well, just let me know!
    FWIW, you can buy a book of Expert Recipes in the Store for 125 Turbine Points which will include this recipe (and all other non-rep gated, non-guild Expert recipes) if you are an Expert tailor and do not already have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Garan View Post
    FWIW, you can buy a book of Expert Recipes in the Store for 125 Turbine Points which will include this recipe (and all other non-rep gated, non-guild Expert recipes) if you are an Expert tailor and do not already have it.
    I thought about it, but I'm trying to grind and save TP for Helms Deep, so buying this would defeat the purpose of gaining rep.

I did find out that doing the instances for Garth Agarwen gives rep points, so I may grind those if no one has an extra copy of the recipe.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001bcd1d/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]