We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I want a Nona Herald

Dunland Nona Archer Girl Pleeze

Quote Originally Posted by Ioci View Post
    Dunland Nona Archer Girl Pleeze
    Nona never uses a bow. She always uses a sword - Wadu's Sword.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yula_the_Mighty View Post
    Nona never uses a bow. She always uses a sword - Wadu's Sword.

They can't very well have Nona being every Captain's herald anyway but look at all the Dunlandian female NPC's. Hostile and neutral/ friendly.

There are a few "Nona's" running around.

If I had a Nona herald, I'd summon her just to watch her die over and over again. I'd cheer and applaud each time.

The Order of The Silver Flame - A fun, mature, helpful and friendly kin. Come join us on Silverlode!

Quote Originally Posted by Widoch View Post
    If I had a Nona herald, I'd summon her just to watch her die over and over again. I'd cheer and applaud each time.
    I liked war paint Nona. You are just jelly that she could kick your butt.

Having the Dunland female resource tied to the summon herald command wouldn't really take much work. It's an add on. It could be done for the male too for that matter but I'm partial to the Nona model.

I liked war paint Nona. You are just jelly that she could kick your butt.

Having the Dunland female resource tied to the summon herald command wouldn't really take much work. It's an add on. It could be done for the male too for that matter but I'm partial to the Nona model.
    But the whole point is Nona is the only "good" dunlending right? there's a few algraig yes but not many and none prepared to go walkies with you.
    Elendilmir - 95 Hunter Berenthalion - 80ish Burg Berendybuck - baby warden Berenion.

Worst Reaver on the server BerendyBash - R4

Quote Originally Posted by Eldarian_Grace View Post
    But the whole point is Nona is the only "good" dunlending right? there's a few algraig yes but not many and none prepared to go walkies with you.
    While I will support the idea that Nona is rare, I suspect there are a few more like her.

Why is everyone fighting me on this? It's a cosmetic!

While I will support the idea that Nona is rare, I suspect there are a few more like her.

Not sure lol just seems they are supposed to be the enemy! but sure why not, no biggie.
    Elendilmir - 95 Hunter Berenthalion - 80ish Burg Berendybuck - baby warden Berenion.

Worst Reaver on the server BerendyBash - R4

I wasn't fighting, I agreed with you. I'd love to watch her die over and over again

The Order of The Silver Flame - A fun, mature, helpful and friendly kin. Come join us on Silverlode!

Quote Originally Posted by Widoch View Post
    I wasn't fighting, I agreed with you. I'd love to watch her die over and over again
    You don't count. You are an evil Nona hater

We met up in the Brown Lands last night and I warned her about you. She looked at the dead Nazgul at her feet, looked back at me and giggled.

They can't very well have Nona being every Captain's herald anyway but look at all the Dunlandian female NPC's. Hostile and neutral/ friendly.
    It is always the same Nona. Wearing different paint and or clothing. Very real life for a female.
    There are a few "Nona's" running around.
    They all use Wadu's sword. Or a different sword such as during Volume 3, Book 6.

Nona likes the up close and personal combat style that you get with a sword.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yula_the_Mighty View Post
    It is always the same Nona. Wearing different paint and or clothing. Very real life for a female.They all use Wadu's sword. Or a different sword such as during Volume 3, Book 6.

Nona likes the up close and personal combat style that you get with a sword.
    You need to look at some of the scout/ Archer models for the hostile Dunland females.