We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Trilogi our new rank 13

Well deserved. One of the best players on the server and one of the nicest too.

Gratz on r13

Gratz man, in my opinion probably the best reaver I ever fought.

Congrats man! Took you long enough. I figured I might get 13 before you did. Definitely deserved and on the top tier of Reavers on DD. Have fun going for Overlord.

Gratz scrub. One of DD' best.

Quote Originally Posted by Estalen View Post
    Gratz scrub. One of DD' best.
    If a scrub is one of DD's best, what does that say about DD?

Gratz welthpop, trilogijr is still better.

Congratz bro

You sure are the kind of player that i like to play, doing the maximum that can always. Not like these failures running If has not sure it will survive.

Your hunter gave me the best fights I've had, even pwned me 90% of our 1v1s, was worth.

#Respect

grats son, u finally caught me, now we can duo moors in same uniforms!

but on the other hand i would like to see GOOD HUNTER in moors(bcuz most of them fails, and blitzx is just ezmoding on MINSTREL or WARG(pro ezmoder player :P))

wtb ror hunter back, it was fun to spar u.

gl on r14 roflmao

Congrats Trilogi!!!!!!!! You are by far one of the best Reavers on our server. God knows I have died by your hand plenty of times.

Gratz Tril on your new rank.

~Uwish

Welthnub, or should I say Trilogi.

:O

Besides Kamikazee, you are the only other Freep to have been honored with an Official Creep Certification of Approval. Which means, you lost your "Froob" tittle and became an official Creep. Trusted among the wise. Gratz on your achievements thus far.

P.S.
    Do you still plan to visit me in the Mists? The Spirits grow weary in your ever lasting absence.

Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz

grats welth you're a good fight and a really cool dude, keep it real

Airen

The baby bunny iz all grownz up! >xD]-[

Grats Tril!!

Now, back to Zzzzzzzzzzz....
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

Thanks all, just gonna take the time really fast to say i'm done with the game. last few months have been me forcing myself to play. The 3-4 people I actually enjoyed grouping with and made the game fun have either conflicting schedules or are gone for the same reason. It's absolutely pointless now

P.s. Jas, make Pat power rank to r13 for duo-uniform buddies

gratz

ROFLSCHIPS

Quote Originally Posted by Duraleigh View Post
    Thanks all, just gonna take the time really fast to say i'm done with the game. last few months have been me forcing myself to play. The 3-4 people I actually enjoyed grouping with and made the game fun have either conflicting schedules or are gone for the same reason. It's absolutely pointless now

sorry welth, i just had hard time ltely, couldnt play that much, and no, i refuse to powerranking anyone, cus at the end all little freavers that played with me seems to be just more zergish than me :P

wtb wartab

You were a really nice guy man and were consistent throughout your time on the game. I remember being Balrog riders together in your first few months of endgame play, that was really cool. It was amazing how much you grew as a player and was really reflected through your skill improvement.
    Remember that its only a game, though its been a pleasure playing with you for the past few years, real life > lotro any day.
    Choose your battles in the RL moors wisely, keep your head down, and always remember, if you wanna pick up girls at a bar, explain to them how you have a rank 13 reaver with bunny ears.

Peace out man

Sad to see you go(even though i don't play anymore =o), I remember having some really close 1v1s between your hunter and my warg at the beginning of RoR, good times. Hop in TS from time to time <3

Tis a shame I wasn't there to see you hit the big 13 Welth, I was going through a school and just switched commands. I'm also sad to hear that you're gonna be gone for good, I hope i was as much of a friend to you that you were to me. Huge Gratz on r13 and hopefully I see you in game sometime so I can say hi and we can reminisce in the good days.

Jonp