We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lightbulb Warsteed dye and equipment

How about a sale on these items, it has been forever since they were on sale. I will not buy at regular prices and really want some dye.
    You keep putting the same things on sale. Really need a change

Thanks

Expressing my wish for this as well, there haven't been any sales on horse colors for at least 8 months (I started keeping track back in September).

It would be nice if you separated all the colors too, but that's more of a long shot.

RIP ELENDILMIR • Jingle Jangle
    Landroval
    : LAERLIN (Bio + Drawings) • LAERWEN • OLORIEL • AETHELIND (Bio + Drawing) • NETHAEL

Me too has been waiting for a sale on this for a couple of months. And though i have enough Turbine Points i will not buy WS-dyes at normal price... i know if i do they will go on sales the next week

I'm surprised that war-steed colour packs are not being offered on sale more often. Has it been a year already? I would appreciate some love and attention to that part of the store!
    COSMETIC LOTRO

a blog about Middle-earth outfits

It is long past due, not only for another war-steed cosmetic sale,

but also for the introduction of new war-steed accessories, cosmetics, tail cosmetics, and updated and more diverse hides.
    LvL 100s: Beorning, Burglar, Captain, Champ, Guardian, Hunter, Lore-Master, Minstrel, Rune-Keeper
    LvL 85: Warden, Minstrel
    All my forum posts are my opinions and may not even be that. Also On Twitter: @leixicon