We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Burgs

Burgs

So Turbine please explain why my post (Burgs) was deleted because of YOUR worst trolls ? . WTH is going on ?. This was a post that was friendly to both sides and just because a simple minded fool posted in reply one of your moderators deleted ? This is getting sad. What in the world were you thinking to deleat a harmless post. Maybe your superiors should look at this. What do you think ?.

Sapience please review and look into this. O and please be my guest and look at all of mine and the trolls posts and see what you think.
    Last edited by ThunderDownundr; Mar 09 2014 at 03:22 AM.

This game and these forums are the most heavily policed of any game I have ever played.

I agree, why not just delete the offending post(s)? I rarely post anymore in these forums because if you're not pumping rainbows and butterflies into them you risk an "infraction", so I just stay away.
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r8 Mini

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDownundr View Post
    So Turbine please explain why my post (Burgs) was deleted because of YOUR worst trolls ? . WTH is going on ?. This was a post that was friendly to both sides and just because a simple minded fool posted in reply one of your moderators deleted ? This is getting sad. What in the world were you thinking to deleat a harmless post. Maybe your superiors should look at this. What do you think ?.

Sapience please review and look into this. O and please be my guest and look at all of mine and the trolls posts and see what you think.
    This game is dying. You are playing the easiest mode side ever, complaining about people trolling you. Turbine is laying off people and you want them to protect your feelings? The world obviously is only yours....

Look at Akthuri...he's a real player. Maybe you should run with him more. He's got class. Too bad he was't training the current freeps that are out.

The superiors should look at the game balance and not some dumb forum because tinythunder crys for it.
    Last edited by mphunk; Mar 10 2014 at 01:50 PM.
    -agentdirty-rank11 reaver
    -dirtiolas-rank8 hunter
    -cleanolas-rank6 blackarrow

Quote Originally Posted by mphunk View Post

Look at Akthuri...he's a real player. Maybe you should run with him more. He's got class.

Too bad he was't training the current freeps that are out.
    Thank the lord .
    Last edited by mieka; Mar 09 2014 at 08:14 PM. Reason: To remove my personal opinion.

Dirty my love <3
    Akthuri has always been one of the best players on the game. He and I literally never see Eye to Eye. But I respect him. So please be nice to him or Ill come back to make your lives terrible
    Yours Truly,
    President Ashhsa Keeper of Greenie Trolls. (retired)
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/17322151200lotro_lotro07.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDownundr View Post
    LOTRO is fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Irin19 View Post
    LOTRO is fun!
    LOTRO is fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by mieka View Post
    LOTRO is fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by turialus View Post
    LOTRO is fun!

Fixed that for you, guys. You'll have to have a moderator change the title though.

Now lets try to keep this thread on track please. :3
    [COLOR="#40E0D0"]Turbine does not give out rewards based on the profit factor; because rewards must be earned by completing content.[/COLOR]

Dirty my love <3
    Akthuri has always been one of the best players on the game. He and I literally never see Eye to Eye. But I respect him. So please be nice to him or Ill come back to make your lives terrible
    Yours Truly,
    I said nothing ill of Akthuri. I said he is classy and a good player. I love him in my creep raids. READ!
    -dirtiolas-rank8 hunter

Dirty my love <3
    Yours Truly,
    Perhaps you could reread the post, but this time flip your reading comprehension sensors to the "on" position.

on topic: burgs, good job keeping those outposts even. its a boRing job but someone has to do it.
    Last edited by Rupture1; Mar 10 2014 at 12:22 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdownundr View Post
    so turbine please explain why my post (burgs) was deleted because of your worst trolls ? . Wth is going on ?. This was a post that was friendly to both sides and just because a simple minded fool posted in reply one of your moderators deleted ? This is getting sad. What in the world were you thinking to deleat a harmless post. Maybe your superiors should look at this. What do you think ?.

rageeeeeee!!!!
    [CENTER][COLOR="#FFFFFF"][B]Sex Symbols[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="#AFEEEE"][B] Cocomiel - Doronor - Brisita [/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

I said nothing ill of Akthuri. I said he is classy and a good player. I love him in my creep raids. READ!
    wasn't speaking of you dirty. I know you have respect of him. Im not gunna name names. but it wasn't you. I was talking about my friend
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/17322151200lotro_lotro07.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Rupture1 View Post
    Perhaps you could reread the post, but this time flip your reading comprehension sensors to the "on" position.

on topic: burgs, good job keeping those outposts even. its a boRing job but someone has to do it.
    Can you please explain how having all 4 outposts is even? I'm sorry but your logic here eludes me
    [URL=http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/coreymaikrzek/media/rank15sig_zpsqzuffjhy.png.html][IMG]http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a417/coreymaikrzek/rank15sig_zpsqzuffjhy.png[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin91 View Post
    Can you please explain how having all 4 outposts is even? I'm sorry but your logic here eludes me
    there is some hidden sarcasm in there that all the burgs do is pve outposts instead of pvping.

So that's the reason 99% of them are terrible at interrupting me.
    [URL=http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/coreymaikrzek/media/rank15sig_zpsqzuffjhy.png.html][IMG]http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a417/coreymaikrzek/rank15sig_zpsqzuffjhy.png[/IMG][/URL]

I think everyone needs a hug, especially that cutie Ak-a-lak.
    [B][COLOR=cyan][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000039d09/signature.png]Viloxus[/charsig]
    8-time Grand Champion Guinness Drinker[/COLOR][/B]
    [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=silver]June 2008 model in "Failmasters of 2008" Calendar[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][SIZE=2]
    [B][COLOR=green]Making the world a better place one less pair of pants at a time :p [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

people still play this game?
    [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=#9acd32][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000048cc1/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [CENTER][COLOR=yellowgreen][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=1][SIZE=2]Azulia Andune-65 Minstrel[/SIZE] [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=1][COLOR=olive][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkolivegreen]Azabella Kyngsley 65-Loremaster[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=darkolivegreen][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=sienna]Mystify Yew-65 Runekeeper[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=darkgreen][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellowgreen]Izara Banrae-65 Burglar[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=seagreen][COLOR=sienna][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=orange]Azaa Rava-65 Captain[/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=seagreen][COLOR=sienna][SIZE=2][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow][SIZE=2][COLOR=sienna]Azotic Veru-64 H[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=seagreen][COLOR=sienna][SIZE=2][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow][SIZE=2][COLOR=sienna]untress[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellowgreen][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][SIZE=1]||[SIZE=2][COLOR=sandybrown]Azaya Fayari-65 Champ[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][/SIZE]Azonu-Rank 7 Warg[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][/SIZE] [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=sienna]and Eatsee![/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by MistyMountains View Post
    people still play this game?
    ya HD totally made this game awsome, the pvp is perfectly balanced tons of amazing fights everynight on s'lode. you should come back.

Not sure where all the pew pew came from, Dirty and I are buds, and I didn't see where anything he said was taking a shot at me.

I've seen most of your pictures, save the hugs for a blind guy with real emotional needs!
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r8 Mini

Quote Originally Posted by Irin19 View Post
    Not sure where all the pew pew came from, Dirty and I are buds, and I didn't see where anything he said was taking a shot at me.

I've seen most of your pictures, save the hugs for a blind guy with real emotional needs!
    Gratz on rank AK.

You are a great ally/enemy. Thanks for always being pro.
    -dirtiolas-rank8 hunter

Who is Akthuri's creep?

I want to steal all his kb's.
    Purely~Scrumptious