We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Barad Guldur T2 Durchest and twins Duo

This afternoon/night we comlpeted Barad Guldur T2 until durchest (included Durchest) me and halle and also the twins . We cleaned all the npcs until the bosses alone and then also we killed durchest and twins. Maybe we could do the challenges but we did not want to take the risk to wipe. I think is a good archivement for capi and champ. Here some screenshots.

Here when we arrived to the top 1st floor.

And here when we killed Durchest

Here cleaning until the twins:

Here the twins:

Last edited by Aniquilador; Mar 15 2014 at 08:33 PM.
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

Lord of the Rings Online 2009

and you just posted proof how sad the game has become.
    they can just shut it done and be over with.

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    Lord of the Rings Online 2009

and you just posted proof how sad the game has become.
    they can just shut it done and be over with.
    Well yeah i know how it was this raid before. Me and my kin we were the first to kill the nasgul in that server and 8th on europe when turbine lauched that raid and arrived to us with codemasters a little bit laters xD. But i can assure you mate that it was not easy to do what we did. It was a really hard challenge to do it with 2 people captain and champ. It cost us many tries , patience and strategy. I think that not all the people can do it with that 2 classes or at least it cost lot of effort i think.
    Last edited by Aniquilador; Mar 16 2014 at 12:53 PM.
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Aniquilador View Post
    Well yeah i know how it was this raid before. Me and my kin we were the first to kill the nasgul in that server and 8th on europe when turbine lauched that raid and arrived to us with codemasters a little bit laters xD. But i can assure you mate that it was not easy to do what we did. It was a really hard challenge to do it with 2 people captain and champ. It cost us many tries , patience and strategy. I think that not all the people can do it with that 2 classes or at least it cost lot of effort i think.
    you didnt get it as i intented i think.
    you did an awesome job and i can imagine you spending like 4-5 hours there to FINALLY get a challenging kill in the game.
    it goes on the "developers" and their awesome work that shred a game to pieces and tossed it in the toilet.