We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking For Active Kin

Any active, decent sized kins out there that run instances and BBs? I don't really do pugs,
    and if I have to group I prefer it to be with kinmates. Instances are something I've just
    been dabbling in, though I would like to get further in BBs.. 48/60 points for R3 atm, and it's
    frustrating that I can't really get any further without a lot of fuss.

I have a lot of alts, but really the only one I'm looking to join with is my level 95 warden,
    specced and geared for dps, though I don't mind tanking smaller groups.

FWIW, I tend to be on from 1200-0200 CST (afternoons, evenings, and into the wee hours)
    almost daily, unless I'm busy with my son, the house, etc. Right now, all I've been doing
    on my warden is rebuilding Hytbold, working on deeds for other zones, and the occasional
    solo Sword Halls/Warg pens at 95. Just bear in mind that when my wife is on and feels
    like playing, she tends to get the bulk of my time.

Tears of The Valar might be a fair choice for u - proly a few others too. If u check out our kin adv (https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...s-of-The-Valar) u can have an idea about us - mostly casuals - mostly high levels, but not all. Some evenings these har times we are 6-10 online but we also have "2-3 OL" evenings. Mostly EU members - so far no actives from ur side of the pond - u be most welcome

when we are 3-6 we do BB or instances - whatever we can handle.

We can certainly get u up to R5 in BB. For rank 5 i thk u need get into some BB12 runs.

Contact me here or ingame : Capodo/capandalf - our GL is Quietone/Moonsmile.