We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

"Server Full" - Yes or no?

I currently play on Evernight, though the server I started on was Arkenstone. Evernight,
    right now, has to deal with the "Connection Failed: Server Full" nonsense once or twice
    a month, including right now.. it's damned annoying.

Do you guys ever have this problem? A quick scan of the threads here leads me to believe
    that you don't, but I didn't look very deep.

Never...not in 7 years have I ever seen a "Server full" message. We are a mid pop server.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

I have never had that problem, no.

Just in case you didn't know: The "server full" does not necessarily mean the server is actually full. There are a number of different login problems that all will result in that message.

Quote Originally Posted by ertr View Post
    Just in case you didn't know: The "server full" does not necessarily mean the server is actually full. There are a number of different login problems that all will result in that message.
    Yes, I'm aware of such. Evernight isn't full either, but we still have to deal with the server full errors
    now and then. Hell, the last time (before today) was on Feb 27th, which wasn't all that long ago.

I'm still considering going back to Arkenstone, especially if I can't find a kin that actually runs BBs,
    but the thought of having to rebuy 9 character slots, a universal toolkit, and then go VIP again for
    all my new chars is just an annoying one. Too much time/money/TP invested on Evernight to go and
    just abandon everything, but it may happen yet.