We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Cant access account, and cant receive emails from Turbine

I keep getting the error message saying that my Account name and/or Password is incorrect on Lotro site/My turbine/Launcher i was able to log on 2 days ago but then all of a sudden this happens. All i can guess is that my account has been hacked, but i also am not able to receive any type of email from Turbine like the "Accounts associated email" which makes me think that the account hasnt been hacked, but banned for some reason.

So i should probably just send in a ticket, but before i do im just wondering if anyone else is currently experiencing these problems/Problem. Ill send another request for "Forgotten account name" just before i post this. And i know they usually take a bit to get to your email but i have been waiting for over 45 minutes and i know it shouldnt take that long to receive it(Yes ive checked Spam and Trash Etc). Im also able to receive emails from the email account i used to create this account, for this post.

Any Help will be greatly appreciated

Edit: I sent in a ticket and received an automated email. So idk whats going on

Beb-
    Last edited by Beb-; Mar 01 2014 at 04:56 AM.

If someone hacked your account, they will change the password to lock you out. The next step is to change the registered email address so that when you try to reset the account nothing happens. You should read this thread:
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...f-it-is-Stolen
    work your way thru the steps.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Password recovery doesn't work

Similar problem, but my account hasn't been hacked. I'm trying to retrive my old account, but I forgot password. I know the mail used to registration, I know the account name, but after typing it in "forgot password" procedure I didn't recived any mail with new password. I'm waiting like 2 hours now.