We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    148

    So when is Update 13 open for testing?

    Well the title says it all
    Happy to be here :D!

  2. #2
    April 1st.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Highlands of Scotland
    Posts
    5,419
    Those who know won't tell you. Those who will tell you don't know.
    TANSTAAFL

  4. #4
    i would not be suprised if it did not come out tell the first week or second week of april they take so long maybe instead of big patchs we should get smaller patchs every 2 months sorta of how swtor does its patching

  5. #5
    Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,519
    Quote Originally Posted by mjk47 View Post
    Those who know won't tell you. Those who will tell you don't know.
    Sage advice that should be applied to a great many things.

    Bullroarer will open for Update 13 when we open it. We promise not to open it before then.

  6. #6
    and not a moment sooner.

  7. #7
    Oh man are the devs mad? :O
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    Sage advice that should be applied to a great many things.

    Bullroarer will open for Update 13 when we open it. We promise not to open it before then.
    Spoken like a true Master. *claps loudly*

    Chants: SAPIENCE IS LORD! SAPIENCE IS LORD! SAPIENCE IS LORD!!

    I love your clever replies to people.

    #Num1DevEverHired

    The mind twists and bends to shake the horrors of life
    The mind, keeping it's sanity, bends so far that it snaps in two.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedmetalplayer21 View Post
    Spoken like a true Master. *claps loudly*

    Chants: SAPIENCE IS LORD! SAPIENCE IS LORD! SAPIENCE IS LORD!!

    I love your clever replies to people.

    #Num1DevEverHired


    Is this kind of childish and coaxing comment really necessary ?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    451
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedmetalplayer21 View Post
    #Num1DevEverHired
    Ummm... Sapience is not, nor has ever been, a dev. He is Community Manager. He runs anything that has to do with interacting with the Community, not with game development. If you are going to worship the guy, please get your facts straight. :-D
    Lethareth, the Celebratory

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethareth View Post
    Ummm... Sapience is not, nor has ever been, a dev. He is Community Manager. He runs anything that has to do with interacting with the Community, not with game development. If you are going to worship the guy, please get your facts straight. :-D
    Why So Serious? Have a problem with me liking him?

    The mind twists and bends to shake the horrors of life
    The mind, keeping it's sanity, bends so far that it snaps in two.

  12. #12
    Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,519
    Lethareth is right, I don't develop content. I don't think anything was meant by it.

    That said, I don't always have good news to share. We had planned on getting Bullroarer up this week but we've run into a couple of issues and are pushing it off later next week.
    Last edited by Sapience; Mar 07 2014 at 03:05 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,277
    I'm thinking this means either

    "It’s on schedule" or "Moresoonerish"

    Which is pretty good, as these things go

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    451
    I am fairly certain that Bullroarer will be up "Soon". :-D
    Lethareth, the Celebratory

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    451
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedmetalplayer21 View Post
    Why So Serious? Have a problem with me liking him?

    Not at all. Care to join the fan club? We have cookies!
    Lethareth, the Celebratory

  16. #16
    So basically what you are saying is....

    That update 13 will never be late, nor will it be early.

    It will arrive precisely when it means to?
    ~Commander Zaddoc the Undying
    The Lost Alliance, Evernight
    twitter.com/STARS_TyranT

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    451
    Pretty sure that's exactly right.
    Lethareth, the Celebratory

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload