We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking to transfer away from Nimrodel.

Im from England and would be looking to play mostly in my day time, my transfer to Brandywine failed and now im looking to go to the next biggest pvp server. Would it be a good idea to transfer my r11 burglar here as i hear E is pretty dead now too. thanks.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000002160a7/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Landy's community comes from many time zones, but if it will be a good fit for you depends mostly on your play style. ( Adventurer, raider, RPer, PvPer.) We do have folks that play from mid day est to past 3am est. And though you may not find that most of the community is on your time, I am certain you will be able to find some that are in game.

Have you thought of looking into Laurelin? They have an active community there, and many of the players on Landy also have characters there.

Good luck in your search.
    The Lonely Mountain Band
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

Hey!
    I quite often play during about 1 to 8 pm your time. I can't say it's bad but it's slow. Maybe an european server would be better for you...

Don't listen to wuzzy, he may know what's up but he presents it in a way that people may dislike.. We have our good and bad days but I as an european am forced to stay up really late to get some rvr groupvgroup action. If you like slow solo action with breaks from creeps where you can chat with friends or do other stuff then landy's for you.

Pounci, are you sure laurelin has pvp? All I have heard from that server is that they have crazy rpers that discuss rp rules openly in glff..

I agree with G. If I correctly translated time zones, you'll be looking at playing in the very early morning to early afternoon for the U.S. east coast. I generally play late morning to mid afternoon on the east coast, and it's often pretty dead if compared to the evening RvR action. We do get a couple of good fights a day during this time, but I tend to spend most of my time (on my freep) roaming the map looking for something to fight. If you do decide to come to Landy, we'll be glad to have you.
    Hromgar, Captain
    Wardens of Numenor, Landroval

I know they have some PvP. But it is really polite pvp.

"Pardon me my good freep, do you mind if I chew on your leg a little?"

"Not at all sir warg, chew away."
    The Lonely Mountain Band
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

hello good chap ! I from Nimrodel as well who is your freep ?

Elkhunter here !
    [FONT=lucida grande][B][COLOR=#FF0000][/COLOR][/B][/FONT][COLOR=#37404e][FONT=lucida grande][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=lucida grande][B]YOLO HUNTER !!! Officer Riddles in the dark ....Best REAL hunter on server[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#37404e][FONT=lucida grande]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]

how did your transfer to branywine fail?

brandy is the largest server and the pvmp is constant as is end game, that is all most people care about in brandy which is why the majority ( not all but most) are constantly getting power leveled to 95 just to do end game stuff, many of my friends making ults hate leveling and just want 95 so they can get new toons to end game, i am not even kidding.

where as me...i just take my time and enjoy it, i like end game too but i learned to slow down of the years, i rushed too much on many things on tons of games, now i slow down

Ok thanks for the replies, Coldblue is looking into why my transfer failed and is trying to address it. Hey Elk it's Istee/Quietknife!. I have a transfer waiting for my say so but I'll wait a few weeks and hear what they say before I make a decision. If it fails again this will most likely be my new server! As long as there is something online during my time and I'm not running around for 4 hours with no creeps I'll be happy.. It's soul destroying.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000002160a7/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Istee !!! your lore master is a beast hurry transfers only take 5 min now hurry up man now we just need your brother to transfer here!!!
    [FONT=lucida grande][B][COLOR=#FF0000][/COLOR][/B][/FONT][COLOR=#37404e][FONT=lucida grande][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=lucida grande][B]YOLO HUNTER !!! Officer Riddles in the dark ....Best REAL hunter on server[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#37404e][FONT=lucida grande]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]