We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

So...uh...downloading Bullroarer anew on a new computer, and it wants to install Pando Media Booster...

But I thought Pando has been compromised. So how do I do a fresh install of Bullroarer without having to download a program that could create security vulnerabilities in my system? Would much appreciate a response.
    Aethelbehrt ~ Captain of Landroval
    Haradwen ~ Warden of Landroval
    Zôraphel ~ Burglar of Landroval

Currently there is no way to download the Bullroarer client. The only installer is bundled with Pando Media Booster.

Turbine will be building and releasing a new installer bundled with a different down loader. Odds are the new installer will not be ready for use until after testing of Update 13 is complete. You might have to wait for Update 13.1 which will probably be in the April time frame.
    Last edited by Yula_the_Mighty; Mar 06 2014 at 12:30 AM.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Then someone with a blue name may want to make note of that and remove the download link. Wouldn't want anyone getting that on their computer. I almost did.

Edit: I just saw Unipopcorn's thread, but hadn't clicked on it because I thought it was a different issue. Either way, it would be great if someone could update the sticky post with the download and remove the link.
    Last edited by Othniel; Mar 06 2014 at 01:17 AM.
    Aethelbehrt ~ Captain of Landroval
    Haradwen ~ Warden of Landroval
    Zôraphel ~ Burglar of Landroval

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    It has been removed. Please no not share the old link as we do not recommend you use it.

A new bullroarer install and download will be made available in the future, but not in time for the first round of Bullroarer testing for Update 13.