We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Thank You, Riddermark

Hey Everyone,

Many of you know me as Swiftmaw/Swiftpaws (I also have my Rank 7 LM, Majorkoo). I've had about 1 1/2 years of fun in the 'moors, but I think It's time for me to move on. I plan on playing ESO when it comes out in ~1 month. I'm glad I was able to meet so many nice (and sometimes mean) people, and to have the ability to play with them. You have all done so much for me, and I wish I could repay all of you. I would like to give a big "Thanks" to everyone who 1v1ed me, as you helped me learn the ways of the Warg. I'll be on every month or so, just to say "Hello" and to chat with everyone.

I'd also like to say "Thank You" to Taubrum, Shumzuda, and the rest of the Freepaphiles. You have all supported and helped me on my way to Rank 8. Possibly some of my best PvMP memories come from playing with you guys. Once again, Thank You.

I hope I won't be alone in ESO. I'd like to have some friendly faces to chat with.

Thanks again,
    Swiftmaw/Swiftpaws
    [img]http://puu.sh/gtmIC/1caa7ee23a.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Majorkoo View Post
    Hey Everyone,

Many of you know me as Swiftmaw/Swiftpaws (I also have my Rank 7 LM, Majorkoo). I've had about 1 1/2 years of fun in the 'moors, but I think It's time for me to move on. I plan on playing ESO when it comes out in ~1 month. I'm glad I was able to meet so many nice (and sometimes mean) people, and to have the ability to play with them. You have all done so much for me, and I wish I could repay all of you. I would like to give a big "Thanks" to everyone who 1v1ed me, as you helped me learn the ways of the Warg. I'll be on every month or so, just to say "Hello" and to chat with everyone.

I'd also like to say "Thank You" to Taubrum, Shumzuda, and the rest of the Freepaphiles. You have all supported and helped me on my way to Rank 8. Possibly some of my best PvMP memories come from playing with you guys. Once again, Thank You.

I hope I won't be alone in ESO. I'd like to have some friendly faces to chat with.

Thanks again,
    Swiftmaw/Swiftpaws
    Look forward to seeing you in ESO man (I hope you have chosen the righteous path and are going to join the Dominion).
    Cost (85 Hunter, r7), Costs (95 RK. r8), Cosst (95 Burglar, r11), Costss (85 Guard, r7), Cossts (95 Mini, r10), Costts (85 Cappy, r8), Cosstt (85 LM, r9), Costt (95 Warden, r7), Craid (Warg, r9)

Quote Originally Posted by Costs View Post
    Look forward to seeing you in ESO man (I hope you have chosen the righteous path and are going to join the Dominion).
    Definitely joining Dominion. Khajit are my favorite race.

Unhappy

sad to see you go Have fun with ESO

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Majorkoo View Post
    Hey Everyone,

Thanks again,
    Swiftmaw/Swiftpaws
    Sad to see you go Swift, but at the same time maybe Raudik is safe enough to re-enter the moors haha! Hope ESO is good, remember to check back in on Ridder from time to time - I will be occasionally drifting about as usual.

-Shum

Shumzuda R11 Blackarrow - Shumheals R6 Defiler - Shumzud R6 Warg Beardhug R9 Champion - Majeika R8 LM - Chuffnel Burglar
    Not all those who wander are lost.

It's been fun Swift. ESO looks pretty great, the release will likely be the death of this game, sad to see it go, but it was fun while it lasted. I've got beta keys I'm not using if you want them, don't want to get hooked on something I can't afford
    Meshoot, rank 9 Blackarrow, Officer of Freepaphiles Riddermark
    >:} Memento Mori {:<
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >The Mustelidian Cult is the cult, is the cult for you and me<

Aaaah

Really sorry to see you go. I know that most of the times we met in the moors you were on the other end of my sword and I usually ended up dead, but you were great to be around and I wish you luck in your future.

Regards,

i haven't played in a while but made it official and uninstalled the other day. thanks for the memories, maggots
    [center][img]http://goatgoatgoatie.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/3/6/12365137/2253553_orig.png[/img]
    [b]Thegoat, Wargstalk (Riddermark's favorite ganker) & Danceswithgoats[/b] - Riddermark
    [b]Brandywino[/b] - Brandywine[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by warg_stalk View Post
    i haven't played in a while but made it official and uninstalled the other day. thanks for the memories, maggots
    This can't be a good sign...gl with real life goat.

Shumzuda R11 Blackarrow - Shumheals R6 Defiler - Shumzud R6 Warg Beardhug R9 Champion - Majeika R8 LM - Chuffnel Burglar
    Not all those who wander are lost.

Quote Originally Posted by TheStrongLance View Post
    Aaaah

Really sorry to see you go. I know that most of the times we met in the moors you were on the other end of my sword and I usually ended up dead, but you were great to be around and I wish you luck in your future.

Regards,
    Sadly I am unable to recall who you are/were. I'd really like to know.

PS: I like the "Dr. Bees" picture in your Sig