We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Casual Raiders

Casual Raiders

Hello beautiful people of Brandywine!
    Some of you already know me while other have never heard of me. I am Estelali, I play a captain on Brandywine. Yeah, that guy who often leads pug raids through tier 2 challenges.
    With the amount of kinship on this server, with most kinships having established websites and ventrillo servers, it would be stupid to create a new one. But I had this idea for casual raiding kinship and despite the odds stacked against me, I would like to give it a try.

"Casual Raiders", a place for friendly group of people to learn raid mechanics together and enjoy this wonderful, ever changing, going through transition game :-)
    I welcome people from all countries and cities around the world. Raiding will be regular but casual. Raiding times will be 2pm server time, so very EU friendly.
    Let's make it happen guys. If you have any further question, please ask below or contact Estelali in game.

The kin that started with just two friends looking to have fun while raiding has grown and expanded so much in this short time and today we are rank 7..Thank you all the people who joined us through the forums and through the word of mouth..Together we continue to explore, expand and enjoy this world of Tolkien..And today we also launched our website.

If you are a casual player and are looking to enjoy the game with other likeminded people , then 'Casual Raiders' is the kin for you..we do daily and weekly group content and more importantly have fun doing them..For any information, hit me up in game on Estelali or our website: http://casualraiders.guildlaunch.com
    I look forward to meeting you all in game
    Namarie!