We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Crafted Relic issue?

I slotted a +50 maximum morale crafted relic into my level 60 FA LI, but instead of my morale going up, it went down by 50. I didn't have any relic in the slot before that, it was always empty. Has this happened to someone else or can it be explained? I'm really confused..
    [center][IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/k03jwp.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Do you happen to know if the Moors buffs were up? The one gives +100 morale, if it were to fall off before you slotted the relic and you did not notice, you would have appeared to have dropped 50 pts, instead of gaining it.

On Ele, the buff pops up and drops off all the time (flippers), so it can easily happen and you not notice.
    Igie/Aridel/Dorimor/Arrion/Rivver/Aridon/Serenety/Leeloominai/Ultraviolet[COLOR=Red]
    [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroburn View Post
    Do you happen to know if the Moors buffs were up? The one gives +100 morale, if it were to fall off before you slotted the relic and you did not notice, you would have appeared to have dropped 50 pts, instead of gaining it.

On Ele, the buff pops up and drops off all the time (flippers), so it can easily happen and you not notice.
    Sorry if I sound stupid here, but what is a moors buff? I was in the twenty first hall, in the crafting hall, I didn't have any buffs on that I noticed..

Quote Originally Posted by Badwolf-Kirsty View Post
    Sorry if I sound stupid here, but what is a moors buff? I was in the twenty first hall, in the crafting hall, I didn't have any buffs on that I noticed..
    There are buffs that are given to all free characters when members of faction Gandalf (free side characters) accomplish specific objectives with the Ettenmoors - PvP zone. Players that only do PvE and no PvP benefit from the work that free side PvP players do within the Moors.

There are also some regional buffs. Evendim is an example of that. Buffs are given to all characters within Evendim based on the number of Annuminas control points captured by players.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

I slotted a +50 maximum morale crafted relic into my level 60 FA LI, but instead of my morale going up, it went down by 50. I didn't have any relic in the slot before that, it was always empty. Has this happened to someone else or can it be explained? I'm really confused..
    Might be silly question, but can't you just put the LI in your inventory and check before/after?

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman76 View Post
    Might be silly question, but can't you just put the LI in your inventory and check before/after?
    That won't work, if I un-equip and put my LI in my inventory it will remove all morale and vitality stats that are on it, because it's no longer equipped. So that's no way of figuring out why instead of getting +50 morale from my crafted relic, it removed 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Yula_the_Mighty View Post
    There are buffs that are given to all free characters when members of faction Gandalf (free side characters) accomplish specific objectives with the Ettenmoors - PvP zone. Players that only do PvE and no PvP benefit from the work that free side PvP players do within the Moors.

There are also some regional buffs. Evendim is an example of that. Buffs are given to all characters within Evendim based on the number of Annuminas control points captured by players.
    Oh I see what you mean, yeah I know Bree, Evendim etc. give morale boost buffs (also I haven't done PvP yet), but when I added the crafted relic to my LI, I definitely had no buffs. I take it if there was a moor buff, I would see it under my health bar, like all the others? That's why I'm confused, I had no buffs active, but the relic took away 50 morale, instead of giving me 50 :/

That won't work, if I un-equip and put my LI in my inventory it will remove all morale and vitality stats that are on it, because it's no longer equipped. So that's no way of figuring out why instead of getting +50 morale from my crafted relic, it removed 50.
    Yeah then you would have to do the math for the other stats... Gaming math gives me headaches so totally understandable

Oh I see what you mean, yeah I know Bree, Evendim etc. give morale boost buffs (also I haven't done PvP yet), but when I added the crafted relic to my LI, I definitely had no buffs. I take it if there was a moor buff, I would see it under my health bar? That's why I'm confused, I had no buffs active, but the relic took away 50 morale, instead of giving me 50 :/
    Yup, it shows it the regular buff lists as far as I can remember.
    Would be some mean timing for it to swap off just as you equipped as well.

There are a lot of morale buffs. Not all of them appear under the morale / power bar.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.