We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Help turbineeee!! Longin invalid

I come across this msg asking for help to support you guys gave spent some time without playing with it and forgot my longin and password, and I no longer have access to the registered email also got some information about my account, nick-shattering, gladden world hunter class, the human race, the name on the account talita castro gatto would love to get back to playing!
    possible tallita_bb@hotmail.com registered mail, silva_lord@hotmail.com, but not sure if any of these! grateful right now!

NEW email : breethbielzin@gmail.com

You need to either raise an Account Support ticket, or (better) phone them. (Information in the stickies at the top of the Account Support Forum.

You should also remove personal information such as account names and email addresses from you posts as soon as possible. Very unwise to post them on a public forum. You are just making it easier for some unscrupulous hacker to hijack your account.
    TANSTAAFL