We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Single player games

I make this thread every few months. What single player games are you good people playing?

I've been playing Starbound and Age of Empires II, with a little Rome Total War II. After 2 years I finally put Skyrim down.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Master of Orion
    Baldur's Gate 1/2 tutu
    DX-Ball

total war, skyrim (good prep for ESO).

Skyrim is a beautiful game to play and if you like a lot of freedom to explore and do pretty much what you want I'd recommend it. Easily my favorite single player game since FF7 or 8.
    A cosmos without the Doctor scarcely bears thinking about- The Master

Lord of the Rings Online

I'm playing old school "Hexen" and "Heretic" with the new hi-res texture packs atm.
    Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.

• Child of Light (just released yesterday -- addictive and breathtaking!)
    • The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II (I have access to the beta)
    • The Night of the Rabbit (just completed it)
    • Valdis Story: Abyssal City
    • Broken Age
    • Knights of Pen & Paper +1 (addicting)

There are a few more, as I'm always playing different things to keep gaming fresh!
    [CENTER][COLOR=#009966][FONT=franklin gothic medium][SIZE=3][I][FONT=palatino linotype]I can understand your anger at me, but what could you possibly have against the horse I rode in on?[/FONT][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=franklin gothic medium][SIZE=3]--------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=#cc9933][FONT=franklin gothic medium][SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ffcc66]> [/COLOR][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ffcc66][FONT=franklin gothic medium]Founder of [/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=franklin gothic medium][U][URL="http://legacyofnarsilion.guildlaunch.com/"][COLOR=#99ff99]Legacy of Narsilion[/COLOR][/URL][/U][COLOR=#ffcc66] <[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff6600]- [FONT=franklin gothic medium][SIZE=2]Extra Life Gamer | [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][U][URL="http://www.extra-life.org/participant/89904"][COLOR=#ff0033]Captain[/COLOR][/URL][/U][COLOR=#ff6600][FONT=franklin gothic medium], [+INT] Intelligence Modifiers -[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=franklin gothic medium]--------------------------------------------------[/FONT][/CENTER]

Currently, I'm playing a game called "The Last of Us". I'm only playing one right now so that I can remember the controls, :P.
    Riddermark Freeps and Creeps: Morgunith, LM/Hadellost, Burglar/Nukzat, Reaver Rank 6
    Meneldor Freeps and Creeps: Cambanod, Cpt

Besides Lotro, I'm playing Golden Sun, a JRPG for the Gameboy Advance, and Pokemon X on my Nintendo 3DS.