We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs up Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (GBA)

Hi all,

I co-host a YouTube show called Level Fourth Wall, where a friend and I play games and review them afterwards.

Since I'm a big LOTR fan, we played Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring for the Game Boy Advance.

It's a positively hideous game... glitchier than Sonic '06 (for those of you who know... that's sayin' somethin'!).

And also we were super tired and punchy when we did it, so... have a look! :P

http://youtu.be/gvE6nJLbTRo

The review will be coming out on Friday, so stay tuned!

Y'all are awesome.

- Arathaert (aka Max from Level Fourth Wall)
    lvl 105 Guardian | 105 Mini | 64 Hunter | 48 Warden | Lukiluk - r10 Warg | r6 Defiler | r6 WL

Twitch.tv/Arathaert | Youtube.com/ArathaertTV | Guardian Guide

Thumbs up Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (GBA) Review

Alrighty here's the review!

http://youtu.be/L4hACA6kH8A

It's only three-and-a-half minutes long, and I'd greatly appreciate it if y'all took a look and left a comment or something to let me know what you think!

Thanks a ton... and enjoy!
    lvl 105 Guardian | 105 Mini | 64 Hunter | 48 Warden | Lukiluk - r10 Warg | r6 Defiler | r6 WL

Twitch.tv/Arathaert | Youtube.com/ArathaertTV | Guardian Guide

Hehe, nice video. I actually like FotR for the GBA despite how glitchy it was, because it was Lord of the Rings. I even beat it and bypass the game breaking glitch in Moria. Though the Two Towers and Return of the King for the GBA are a lot better. I didn't experience any glitches in those games.