- OS: Windows XP
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz or AMD Equivalent
- System Memory: 1GB (2GB for Windows Vista)
- Graphics Card: at least 128MB Onboard graphics memory.
- Internet Connection: Cable or DSL Connection
- Direct X Version: Directx 9.0c
- Disk Space: 12 GB (+3 GB for international clients)
Please keep in mind that these are requirements we feel should allow you to run the game reliably at low to moderate settings. If you wish to experience the game at the highest settings, additional system memory and higher end graphics cards should be considered.
The recommendations in the post above mention memory suggestions for discrete graphics cards, but please be aware that we suggest you have a video card that at least falls into the Nvidia 7000 series or the ATI equivalent range. Card falling under those performance levels may not offer sufficient performace, despite meeting the stated onboard memory requirements.
Intel integrated chipsets are good basic graphics solutions, but not ideal for gaming. If you’re using an older Intel integrated video solution you may experience poor performance and low frame rates on even modest settings. If you are using a newer Intel chipset, and the game reports that you can use DirectX 10 or 11 modes, we recommend not enabling these. Doing so may cause some graphical elements to display oddly or not display at all.