Ability to buy the Commendations in the store!
- 10 Turbine Points for 100 Commendations
- 50 Turbine Points for 350 Commendations
- 100 Turbine Points for 500 Commendations
- 150 Turbine Points for 750 Commendations
- 250 Turbine Points for 1.200 Commendations
- 450 Turbine Points for 1.500 Commendations
- 650 Turbine Points for 1.700 Commendations
- 750 Turbine Points for 2.000 Commendations
- 850 Turbine Points for 2.500 Commendations
- 925 Turbine Points for 2.700 Commendations
- 1.000 Turbine Points for 3.000 Commendatios
Ability to unlock higher Commendations cap in the store! (Free for VIPs)
- 550 Turbine Points for +5.000 cap (15.000) (You can buy this twice)
- 1.000 Turbine Points for +10.000 cap (20.000) (You can buy this once)
Since much things what cost Commendations are pretty expensive, this might help a bit.
I mean, 500 Commendations for a single corruption trait...? And 7,500 For an appearance? I find that too expensive if you're bad at killing and have done every map quest. But that's my opinion.
If Turbine has the money for it etc, maybe they could buy a new engine. It would be cool to see Lotro suddenly change into the graphics of Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag.At last portrait frames:
But my plan's different. Lotro won't change, there will be Lotro II. It's the same as this game, but with much beter quality and stuff.
This prevents people leaving this game because of the better graphics that their video cards can't run.
I'd really appreciate it, if Turbine could make the Monster Players earn new portraits for ranking and rating.
Right now, the Rating does nothing else than giving the killer more infamy. But we can change that...:
At Rank 5 - 7: Elite Frame
If the Rating is at or above 1,250 then: Rare Elite Frame
At Rank 8 - 10: Elite-Master frame
If the Rating is at or above 1,350 then: Rare Elite-Master Frame
At Rank 11 - 13: Nemesis Frame
If the Rating is at or above 1,500 then: Rare Nemesis Frame
At Rank 14 - 15: Arch-Nemesis Frame
If the Rating is at or above 1,600 then: Rare Arch-Nemesis Frame
Idk if freeps would get them, because freeps already have event frames. But if you'd still like that as well, just type it in the comments
Thanks for reading!