We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Has the lottery been dropped 100% now ?

I can see that the lottery is not under the community menu anymore ( or perhaps it is just me )

Does this mean that the lottery has been dropped 100% now ?
    Bazzakrak - Champion - Riddermark - LvL 85 - Still looking to get correct name on Bounder token plaque.
    Now also banned from posting on the lotro facebook page.

I am not sure but it looks like it appears for me. but i may be wrong.
    LotroComplete - Get it in the App Store Today.
    Check Lotro Sever Status at : http://www.lotrostatus.com

Quote Originally Posted by greatlord365 View Post
    I am not sure but it looks like it appears for me. but i may be wrong.
    It's still in my menus after a refresh.

The lottery servers have been down since the power-outage but now that at least one of the Character-copys been fixed the rest of the way, maybe they can get the lotteries up and running
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    It was removed to prevent people from going to a site that didn't function. Until such time as the system is restored, there isn't any real point in having the link. At this time I have absolutely no ETA on when it will return, only that I keep asking for it to return.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    It was removed to prevent people from going to a site that didn't function. Until such time as the system is restored, there isn't any real point in having the link. At this time I have absolutely no ETA on when it will return, only that I keep asking for it to return.
    I so hope it's back by the anniversary event. I love the token lotteries during that time. I can rack up the skirmish marks. LOL I will say though that I am not too positive they will be back by then.

Maybe some of the resources that were tied up in the automated character interface and functionally will take pity on us and lend their aid

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by rosey21 View Post
    I so hope it's back by the anniversary event. I love the token lotteries during that time. I can rack up the skirmish marks. LOL I will say though that I am not too positive they will be back by then.
    Not to sound like a pessimist, but I find it highly unlikely.

Not to sound like a pessimist, but I find it highly unlikely.
    I don't know if it would be difficult or not, but you may want to consider removing the additional link between "Community Guidelines" and "Submit a Bug" on the forum-link-bar

@Sapience

Honestly, they need to bring it back, and not for the loots in all reality.

The real advantage of something like a lotto that people have to sign up for / enter, is the fact it creates traffic to your website, which is always good, and it creates goodwill for your player base, which is even more important.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaldor View Post
    @Sapience

Honestly, they need to bring it back, and not for the loots in all reality.

The real advantage of something like a lotto that people have to sign up for / enter, is the fact it creates traffic to your website, which is always good, and it creates goodwill for your player base, which is even more important.
    For all the good reasons above...and the LOOT
    WINDFOLA: Tsuhelm Hunter lv62 LANDROVAL: Tsudryt Captain lv62 LAURELIN: Opopa Burgler lv22 WITHYWINDLE: Tsukuld Rune-keeper lv85

WP blog: Tsuhelm

Quote Originally Posted by tsunamimc View Post
    For all the good reasons above...and the LOOT
    Well loot is always good I guess

But seriously, this game can use as much good press as it can get. Any fringe benefits the subscribers get only helps lock in more paid subs which never hurts.

There is no down side to having the lotto in game for all sides involved.

I miss the lottery too. Maybe someday it will return! *crosses fingers* I get that it's not an easy fix.

Like others, it's not the loot that I miss, it's the element of surprise, anticipation, engagement and creativity that I dearly miss. I miss checking in regularly and seeing clever, funny little lotteries posted. I miss checking my mail and finding some random goodies. I miss the pretty ponies. I miss the feeling of regular interaction with the Turbine team and the site. It also gave me more incentive to login to my probably 50+ characters on various servers and keep them all active.

+Sapience, if you need more arguments/ammo to get them back on the table, let us know!

+1 to hoping for a return of the Lotro Lottery.

(I'll be adding this to The List, Sapience, just so's ya know

See ya in April
    Guild-Maxed Westemnet(T10) Metalsmith, (T10) Prospector, (T10) Tailor
    Power-Leveling Newbies Since Update 7! ...Now with Multi-Boxing!!! :D

Quote Originally Posted by frickinmuck View Post
    I miss the lottery too. Maybe someday it will return! *crosses fingers* I get that it's not an easy fix.

Like others, it's not the loot that I miss, it's the element of surprise, anticipation, engagement and creativity that I dearly miss. I miss checking in regularly and seeing clever, funny little lotteries posted. I miss checking my mail and finding some random goodies. I miss the pretty ponies. I miss the feeling of regular interaction with the Turbine team and the site. It also gave me more incentive to login to my probably 50+ characters on various servers and keep them all active.

+Sapience, if you need more arguments/ammo to get them back on the table, let us know!
    Yes, yes, yes.

I really miss the lotteries.

I'd love to see it come back, but hobbit presents tend to mitigate that a bit, IMO. If they'd add some big, but less likely jackpot stuff like there'd be in the lottery, like special mounts, that would probably help, too.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000989c8/01008/signature.png]Julesven[/charsig]

How do I get special littit tibits from the game?? Like the pac east horse, that I remeber, or the hobby horse?

Wish I could get my 1st year music back also.

Hope for the lottery

I hope you guys return the lottery. I live out in the sticks, so my internet service is by satellite service, which doesn't allow me to participate in fellowships(3,6,9,12,raids, whatever). The only chance of acquiring any loot/prizes was if offered by the lottery and it wasn't as if you go on and win everything you needed every time you signed up.
    charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000003b43dd/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]