We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Helmingas Cosmetic Set Not Bestowing Properly on Character Creation?

One of the pre-order goodies for level 75 was the Helmingas cosmetic set, which came in either red or red green and white depending on which pre-order you got. There was a box to open that put the cosmetics into your inventory. Now when I create a new character, all I get is the cloak. Anybody know what's going on with this ?

I am coming back to the game after taking a period of time off and I noticed on one of my servers that none of my tunes have there Helmingas outfits either. Not sure if this issue was adressed or not. I noticed the date of the post above. Thanks for any info on this.

Maybe move this to the support section , I did not notice where this was originally posted ...
    Last edited by jugg_2099; Mar 16 2014 at 07:54 AM.
    But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."