We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Quad Pack Code Question

Hullo hullo! I googled a bit and couldn't find the answer to my question, so I'm giving the forums a try.

I plan on buying the quad pack either from Turbine or Amazon in the next week or so. Does this pack come with one code or four? I ask because I already own Moria, and if it tosses another Moria code at me, can I use it on a different account?

If I order it from Turbine, I assume that it'll apply automatically to my account, but I'm not so sure about Amazon.

Thanks!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Dolthafaer View Post
    Hullo hullo! I googled a bit and couldn't find the answer to my question, so I'm giving the forums a try.

I plan on buying the quad pack either from Turbine or Amazon in the next week or so. Does this pack come with one code or four? I ask because I already own Moria, and if it tosses another Moria code at me, can I use it on a different account?

If I order it from Turbine, I assume that it'll apply automatically to my account, but I'm not so sure about Amazon.

Thanks!
    If you buy from Turbine, it won't send you a code. When I pre-ordered Helm's Deep, and bought other expansions it was directly added to my account because it had me sign in before purchase.

Though, if you are buying from Amazon however, if they send it a code I am sure it would be 1 single code that would give you all four expansions.

If I am wrong about the Quad Pack (due to me never purchasing it) someone else can help.

Disclaimer: I am only assuming about the Amazon part, so I will state that. Do not take that as fact. I am sure someone can give an answer.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1BxerMO.jpg[/IMG]
    The mind twists and bends to shake the horrors of life
    The mind, keeping it's sanity, bends so far that it snaps in two.

You should assume that buying it from any source will only provide one code, granting all expansions at once. I say this logically as Turbine are smart enough not to let people abuse multiple codes by gifting or selling ones they don't need. If you actually need all of the expansions and it is the same price, just buy it from Turbine so that they get all of the revenue from your purchase.

If you planned on doing something funky with the expansions, you are probably out of luck. I hope that helps!
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    If you planned on doing something funky with the expansions, you are probably out of luck. I hope that helps!
    Uh... "funky" as in "still use the product, just on another account"? :\ Having two accounts is perfectly legal, and so is using a product I paid for. I don't mind paying for an "extra" Moria but it would've been neat to be able to use it.

Anyway, thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolthafaer View Post
    *SNIP*
    No, I meant funky as in the examples I mentioned. Giving away or selling expansions you didn't need. It wasn't an assumption of your character more than a matter of fact statement of a scenario. I also wasn't passing judgment of the activity. I frequently buy Humble Bundles for 1 or 2 games and then give away the rest of them. It's pretty natural to want to not let things you pay for go to waste.
    BAD WOLF