We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for kinship that does older rads and instances

Hi I am looking to join a kinship that still does older raids and instances and much of the pasted over content and meta deed stuff My wife and I have mains that are level 68 1 hunter and 1 champ that are currently finishing up our world renown but would like to go back and run stuff like the Rift Helgrod Moria instance clusters or any of the older raids and instances Please send in game mail to Rocbourn with info if you have a kin like this we also have another pair at 53 a Champ and Mini too looking to do moria meta deeds and instances

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless.one View Post
    Hi I am looking to join a kinship that still does older raids and instances and much of the pasted over content and meta deed stuff My wife and I have mains that are level 68 1 hunter and 1 champ that are currently finishing up our world renown but would like to go back and run stuff like the Rift Helgrod Moria instance clusters or any of the older raids and instances Please send in game mail to Rocbourn with info if you have a kin like this we also have another pair at 53 a Champ and Mini too looking to do moria meta deeds and instances
    Hi,
    I know/group with a # of people that cycle through the older and lvl 95 content. Feel free to ask for Chuck in-game someone will be able to link us up. On a side note consider joining glff, /joinchannel glff, but do so with the knowledge that kids and trolls sometimes clog it so maybe put it on a tab you use infrequently.

Regards,
    Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by voalkrynn2 View Post
    Hi,
    I know/group with a # of people that cycle through the older and lvl 95 content. Feel free to ask for Chuck in-game someone will be able to link us up. On a side note consider joining glff, /joinchannel glff, but do so with the knowledge that kids and trolls sometimes clog it so maybe put it on a tab you use infrequently.

Regards,
    Chuck

Thanks for the suggestions but i am really looking for a kin that is dedicated to this play style more in the line of a completionist kin where folks use XP disablers and the whole nine yards I know there are folks out there like this I just need to find them. I am tired of the power push play and really need to find a group that does it it all. My wife and I have over 200 toons and on one at 70 level we play about 70 hours or more a week in 12 worlds we also would like to do a bit more creeps stuff too

Hi. I invite you to check out Swords and Spirits at http://swordspirits.guildlaunch.com/. We engage the entire game including Kin events such as Fishing, Horse Races, Musical Chairs, Trivia, etc.

We are also making new level 10 toons and leveling them through the entire game together. We enjoy all the raids, instances and skirmishes of the game and not just the end game content. You are welcome to ask any Sword and Spirit member. I play each day all day on several toons but my main is Firawing. If you would like me to contact you in game please send me a PM.