We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by zariarn View Post
    I believe the game is horribly plagued with hitching. You can see it as you run. Texture loading is extreme and some say a SSD is the only fix. Turning the game speed down will mask it but its still there. I wish Turbine would fix it.
    SSD is not a fix. I have one and the game still hitches. It's just a poorly optimized game engine.
    Chromite (Hunter) - Grumbletocks (Guardian) on Landroval, Appendage (Hunter) on Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by ChromiteSwiftpaw View Post
    SSD is not a fix. I have one and the game still hitches. It's just a poorly optimized game engine.
    SSD will only improve your general PC performance for load times, it will not improve Lag you experience in game, this is directly effected by your Ping and the distance of you to the servers in Boston US.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/292240000000b014f/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_73 View Post
    SSD will only improve your general PC performance for load times, it will not improve Lag you experience in game, this is directly effected by your Ping and the distance of you to the servers in Boston US.
    And you're telling me this why?

Perhaps you meant to quote someone else.

I was referring to graphics/game engine lag and not networking lag.
    Chromite (Hunter) - Grumbletocks (Guardian) on Landroval, Appendage (Hunter) on Brandywine

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3