We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Slayer Deed Accelerators

It's been a while since I bought slayer deed accelerators....but I still have some from way back, for 30 minutes and 60 minutes. Now all I see in the store are singles and packs for 90 minutes only.

Are only 90-min versions available now? I don't want to hack away for 90 minutes. That's why I buy accelerators. The 30 and 60-minute versions were much cheaper than the 90-minutes ones IIRC (I'm not even sure 90-min ones were available....but 30-min ones were cheaper than 60-min ones, and both were cheaper than what's charged now for 90-min ones). One could use the shorter versions to get in and finish off an old deed quickly, without wasting lots of TP's. I tend to do that when I'm cleaning up deeds from 20 levels ago, where I just want to wade through the water quickly and wreak mayhem.

Or am I missing something?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Occum; Feb 27 2014 at 07:43 PM.

The shorter times are still there. You have to type in the search box.

Thank you! That does it.

And the 90 mins ones are skill and slayer deed, very handy for getting them class points.

As an aside, the 90 minute Slayer and Skill Deed Accelerators drop from Hobbit Presents and Lootboxes. Every time I use one another seems to come my way.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexendynamus View Post
    As an aside, the 90 minute Slayer and Skill Deed Accelerators drop from Hobbit Presents and Lootboxes. Every time I use one another seems to come my way.
    Interesting. I've NEVER received an accelerator from Hobbit Presents, and I log on most days, even if I don't play.

Quote Originally Posted by Occum View Post
    Interesting. I've NEVER received an accelerator from Hobbit Presents, and I log on most days, even if I don't play.
    I currently have 11 unbound 90 minute accelerators in my kinhouse chest, all from lootboxes, and one bound in shared storage, purchased as a free sample from the store. If memory serves, one dropped in a Hobbit Present about 4 weeks ago. It would not stack with the unbound version so I used it, but perhaps I misremember and it came from the store, in which case I apologize for the error. In any case, I have never purchased one accept as a free sample.