We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    The Perilous Realm

Looking for Help Staging The Pirates of Penzance in game

Hi, everyone.
    I've been working on the idea of staging The Pirates of Penzance in LOTRO and I'm looking for people who would like to be involved in the project. Up until now I've been working on it with my bandmates in Andúnië, and I've been able to prepare all of the music, but there aren't enough of us to pull off a full acted performance.

The abcs have been arranged for a 6 player band to free up as many as possible to fill the roles of the dramatis personae who are as follows:
    Major-General Stanley
    The Pirate King
    Samuel (his Lieutenant)
    Frederic (the Pirate Apprentice)
    Sergeant of Police
    Ruth (a Pirate Maid of all Work)
    Plus a few extra pirates and policemen, preferably. Or if we perform in a housing area we can use skirmish soldiers to serve as "extras".

I have a couple of people interested in some of the roles, namely Mabel and Ruth, and I have a good candidates for the Pirate King and Police Sergeant as well, but everything else is pretty much open. Ability to use lyrical is required for acting roles. I'll be aiming for a weekend performance on Landroval at a time convenient for both American and European players.

I am using this source for the music and the script if anyone is interested and would like to check it out: The Pirates of Penzance
    [URL="https://sarahmccabemythopoet.wordpress.com/"][COLOR=#b22222]Falling Toward Mythopoesis[/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#ffd700]~[/COLOR] My personal blog.

[URL="https://lotromusic.wordpress.com/"][COLOR=#008080]LOTRO Music[/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#ffd700]~[/COLOR] ABCs, guides and resources for the compleat LOTRO musician.

Such awesome project!

i'm very interested to play any male role!