We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Level 22 Warden & Assailment

A few questions for you wardens out there:

Am I a total moron for wanting to go yellow-line while levelling my elf warden? Or is warden DPS best accomplished with red-line?

It seems like my overall DPS is severely diminished, especially compared to a red-line elf ministrel that I am also levelling (same level). Has anyone else found this to be true?

I have found that my gambit bar does not clear when I go out of combat (for a few seconds at least) or when i change stances. Is this WAI, or a bug?

Thanks in advance for any constructive input!

I don't know that I'd say it's INSANE...and it's not that Warden damage is bad when in yellow, the problem is that once they close the gap to you (and if there's more than one, one will close the gap when your Ambush hits), you'll either need to switch to In the Fray to deal with the ones that reach melee range (and thus not have the melee fighting bonuses from Red) or you'll have to just put up with the Harried penalty to your range damage.