We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Creepz View Post
    If you realy think that the situation on Gilrain is not because of the actions of these people than you are more biased than I ever thought. People started to leave the game or transfer to other servers because of some spoiled nolifer kids, who had nothing better to o in their life than cheat and exploit in a video game. But what do you know about this? Did you ever tried to fight agains them? Gues no, in fact you and your belowed kinnies had quite an impact on the extinction of this once nice server, with aiding the kind of players you mentioned above. The creeps of Gilrain only made one mistake, they entertained these conceited, selfish players, and now as they killed everything what was left here, now they are off to ruining another server. Are you proud of it you were part of their 'team'?

P.S.: And I write this, as I was playing mostly freep only on this once frienly and lovely server.
    No one in my kin has ever exploited , cheated , combat logged . You are just like the others (save that at least they have the courage and decency to not be ashamed of who they are ). If you are twisted enough to think as you do then you need professional help . There were cheaters , exploiters , clubbers , macro users , combat loggers on both sides .My kin has produced some of the best raid leaders of all . Not once have any cheated nor were any of us responsible for the extinction of this server in any way shape or form .

Rubbish end game content in pve , imbalance in pvp , dwindling player numbers , apathy perhaps, have all contributed but it's ludicrous to blame me or my kin . Are you for real ? Now where is the address for your feather ?

Because your famous kin leader never grouped with those cheaters, and you neither. Don't you think if these people would not be supported by the other freeps, invited with open arms to raids there would be a chance this server would be still more alive? Yes there were exploiters on both sides, but no one exploited that much as a certain freep who I think don't have to name, an YOU with YOUR kin was happy to invite him with or without bots into your groups, so yeas my dear you have contributed enough to this extinction. But I gues the easy renown was enjoyable for a while, to know all the time the location of the rare creep groups because there was a spider in each keep, or to have a 24/7 blue map . And ask yourself, did the players transfer away from gilrain because there is no bad pve on other servers, there is no imbalance in pvp? Or because they diddn't want to play on a server which is being destroyed by a bunch of immature selfish cheaters?
    Best raid leaders of course. Best zerg leaders maybe, camping grams with a raid packed with healing and fotm classes. There was no good raid leader on Gilrain since Loop left the game, and yes I know he was your kinnie, but I have the feeling he would't support the latest actions of the freep 'leaders'.

P.S.: I still keep up the glasses, even if its getting dark, still feeling cool!
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/xFsgc9i.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Creepz View Post
    Because your famous kin leader never grouped with those cheaters, and you neither. Don't you think if these people would not be supported by the other freeps, invited with open arms to raids there would be a chance this server would be still more alive? Yes there were exploiters on both sides, but no one exploited that much as a certain freep who I think don't have to name, an YOU with YOUR kin was happy to invite him with or without bots into your groups, so yeas my dear you have contributed enough to this extinction. But I gues the easy renown was enjoyable for a while, to know all the time the location of the rare creep groups because there was a spider in each keep, or to have a 24/7 blue map . And ask yourself, did the players transfer away from gilrain because there is no bad pve on other servers, there is no imbalance in pvp? Or because they diddn't want to play on a server which is being destroyed by a bunch of immature selfish cheaters?
    Best raid leaders of course. Best zerg leaders maybe, camping grams with a raid packed with healing and fotm classes. There was no good raid leader on Gilrain since Loop left the game, and yes I know he was your kinnie, but I have the feeling he would't support the latest actions of the freep 'leaders'.

P.S.: I still keep up the glasses, even if its getting dark, still feeling cool!
    . Don't suppose you actually know any of my kin , can't see why they would want to know anyone like you . spiders in keeps ? Bats in the attic ? Reds under the bed ? Air between your ears more like. LMAO don't forget to take the big wig, floppy boots and red nose off before mum sends you up to bed .

Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    . Don't suppose you actually know any of my kin , can't see why they would want to know anyone like you . spiders in keeps ? Bats in the attic ? Reds under the bed ? Air between your ears more like. LMAO don't forget to take the big wig, floppy boots and red nose off before mum sends you up to bed .
    You would be surprised how much I know, you are partially right, I don't want to get to know any of your current kin members, but I used to know, and used to talk with many of of them on daily basis in the glory days. It's summer holliday, I don't have to go to sleep in this early hours, but keep up the childish insults I kinda enjoy them! And yet I put up my glasses again just for yor you, because I feel so cool in 'em .
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/xFsgc9i.png[/img]

Mates, maybe we should try something constructive and start to revive PvP here instead of insulting each other? Many players left (I won`t miss some of them, though), but there are still few playing and I guess they`d be happy to fight in Moors. In addition Gilrain set as "default" server can get a great advantage if it`s true. Why keep fighting here if we could do that in game? At least it`s a good sign that this thread comes back to life. I missed it a bit
    Dime

Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    (why no goodbye attention seeking post BD?)
    Because we'll be back to our beloved Gilrain when the action picks up

http://www.blooddrunk.shivtr.com/ -> Officially sponsored by Ravezot.
    Leniency is for the weak, I'd rather die than show you mercy, Slaughter is yet to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Prymus View Post
    Mates, maybe we should try something constructive and start to revive PvP here instead of insulting each other? Many players left (I won`t miss some of them, though), but there are still few playing and I guess they`d be happy to fight in Moors. In addition Gilrain set as "default" server can get a great advantage if it`s true. Why keep fighting here if we could do that in game? At least it`s a good sign that this thread comes back to life. I missed it a bit
    Dime
    I entirely agree with you , I must apologise if I react badly to allegations made by someone who hasn't the courage to identify themselves yet has the gall to lay fault at the feet of others .

We lack the numbers to get anything going but Im happy to try anything as im sure are those who are left here .

Quote Originally Posted by Enska View Post
    Because we'll be back to our beloved Gilrain when the action picks up
    Sure you will, ahaaaaaa. So you will all pay for a 2nd transfer for each and everyone of you to come back. I will laugh lots if you do come back as you lot kept me amused with your desperation on an epic scale. Make sure you bring your hanger-ons too as they amused us all also.

You still should of done the goodbye post as everyone who does one always comes back anyway, but they just need attention for taking a break and we all know you lot love attention. To make up for your massive insecurities no doubt .
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

For a second I thought someone had resurrected Gilrain based on all these posts.. Guess I was wrong.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    Hey all! It's been a couple of months since Exiles of Arnor/Recipe for Disaster set foot in the Ettenmoors. Friday the 1st of August we will however form a group on creepside. We hope the freepside kinleaders who have persevered through these dark times will muster all the troups they can gather for a night of mayhem! We hope to see you august 1st at around 8 gmt
    Just put an event on our kin site to get a legion freep group together for this which i'll try to lead. We might struggle to get numbers with the holidays, but we'll see.
    I for one hope to have some nice fights (preferabbly not too big as i'm no fan of raid battles).

If any other freeps are interested feel free to send me a tell (i'll be online quite a bit this week) and i'll see if we can save a spot for you. Only thing needed is half a brain (knowing your class) and TS.
    Last edited by SpicyMacHaggis; Jul 28 2014 at 07:31 PM.
    MacSwaggis (formerly MacHaggis) R11 HNT , HeavyHaggis R10 GRD, MagicHaggis R1 RK, Scrubtain CPT
    Haggisbash R8 RVR , Haggisgash R7 WL

Quote Originally Posted by SpicyMacHaggis View Post
    Just put an event on our kin site to get a legion freep group together for this which i'll try to lead. We might struggle to get numbers with the holidays, but we'll see.
    I for one hope to have some nice fights (preferabbly not too big as i'm no fan of raid battles).

If any other freeps are interested feel free to send me a tell (i'll be online quite a bit this week) and i'll see if we can save a spot for you. Only thing needed is half a brain (knowing your class) and TS.
    We will not have a raid and will not invite random people as always, but would be fun to have some small kin vs tribe brawls with you again.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

In 1.5 hours we will start grouping up. Hope to see you there!
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Was maybe a bit messy at first, but good fights later on cheers all, and thanks for getting us all out here Stealthiness!
    Carannar & Alatir ~ minstrel and guardian of Invicta

Thanks for the fun!

Thank you both freeps and creeps for this nice evening. I hope we can have more of these in the future
    I hope the creeps who logged in are not discouraged at facerolling us at times, nor the freeps for wiping about 6 times tonight.

Special big thanks for Stealthiness for getting things going on Gilrain again.

All in all it was great fun and I hope starting September (when the holidays end) Gilrain will be less deserted and we can see more frequent action once more.
    Eredthelion ~ R9 Warden ~ Officer of Invicta
    Burzobtrosh ~ R9 Warleader ~ Member of Rogues Gallery

Havent played in months. Was surprisingly fun tonight.

Cheers all.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

i enjoyed playing creepside pvp again with recipe for disaster, was a long time since i did any pvp, was a good feeling to be playing it again

cheers to all who anticipated in the battles

~Formranksmaggots~

Was fun yesterday
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Gilrain one night after the event:
    tumbleweed ...

Was hoping for the peeps that had a good time to come EM more often.
    MacSwaggis (formerly MacHaggis) R11 HNT , HeavyHaggis R10 GRD, MagicHaggis R1 RK, Scrubtain CPT
    Haggisbash R8 RVR , Haggisgash R7 WL

Quote Originally Posted by SpicyMacHaggis View Post
    Gilrain one night after the event:
    tumbleweed ...

Was hoping for the peeps that had a good time to come EM more often.
    I am still in the process of moving IRL and don't have my gaming PC up and running yet. I will be back in moors more regular starting September.
    Eredthelion ~ R9 Warden ~ Officer of Invicta
    Burzobtrosh ~ R9 Warleader ~ Member of Rogues Gallery

Whoo Gilrain forum action
    i gues some people still leftover to play the game.
    Defiler Rank 12. Blackarrow Rank 14. Weaver Rank 12. Warleader Rank 12. Stalker Rank 11. Reaver Rank 11.

Angry

Yeah and they have now gone to to annoy others on whithy(why no goodbye attention seeking post BD?). IMO our community contributed big time to killing this place off. Rather than kick those attention seeking cheaty babies, they supported them and sided with them instead of ignoring them and excluding them. But I guess getting lots of renown and rank was so important in the short run to them all and couldnt see the bigger picture of the damage being done or simply didnt care. Which is what greed does to you.

Plus side is most of them are gone from here along with a couple of their hanger ons.
    I fully agree mate though I don't mind a few baddies they shouldn't get strong enough to exercise power and that's what we have let ourselves into, freeps as well as creeps. But it's not just that. Sapience comes around, closes the main topic due to too many infractions after hundreds of pages of posts and many years of too much bad gameplay and they just move server without us good pvmp-ers getting anything back from it. Sapience got soem award from being community blabla but I don't think he deserves it at all or he would have kept Gilrain clean of bad playing. So I think we could have done better in raids and reprimanding bad behavior but also Sapience missed out bigtime. And we're left with an empty server and a few nice folks.
    Gilrain Vet, loving the server and I am glad that some people left it.
    Konungald on freeps, Idieanyway on creeps

Quote Originally Posted by Zeelander View Post
    I fully agree mate though I don't mind a few baddies they shouldn't get strong enough to exercise power and that's what we have let ourselves into, freeps as well as creeps. But it's not just that. Sapience comes around, closes the main topic due to too many infractions after hundreds of pages of posts and many years of too much bad gameplay and they just move server without us good pvmp-ers getting anything back from it. Sapience got soem award from being community blabla but I don't think he deserves it at all or he would have kept Gilrain clean of bad playing. So I think we could have done better in raids and reprimanding bad behavior but also Sapience missed out bigtime. And we're left with an empty server and a few nice folks.
    I agree with you also about LOTRO being to blame in it all also. I gave them so much golden evidence of the naughty kids being naughty, yet all they did was baby bans. The naughty kids didnt annoy me, it was LOTRO and the people who supported or stood by them that actually annoyed me. Its all in the past now so Im hoping lessons have been learned from it.

LOTRO need to move forward also and merge this server and probably others too, but LOTRO are very stubborn at admitting defeat on things and will probably let a server run dry before merging it.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

I gave them so much golden evidence of the naughty kids being naughty, yet all they did was baby bans.
    Sad to hear that man. I am used to hear in games about massive bans when really needed. It's really bad for a game that is supposed to have (one of) the best community in mmorpgs.

Anyways is there anything planned now in EM cos besides solo-questing I think that's the only way to have a little fun nowadays? Or is it still a fixed time to get on (~ 7-1 GMT evenings)?

In case you some of you aren't on the Gilrain facebook page, Stealthiness posted this:

Hey all!
    The 30th of August Exiles of Arnor will log Creep for the 2nd time since the 1st of March to follow the semi-succesfull event the 1st of August. We will form a small group of 6 to 12 people depending on how many can show and will fight whoever shows up. We hope more Freeps can make it this time as balance is still swinging in Creep favour and we like fighting near keeps just as much as we like an empty Moors. Hope you can make it!
    Stealth

-Gloh
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

hey people, please have a look at my topics, see what you think. Had 2 good days of action, 2 days of around 6v6!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast