We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 250
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    Hey all! It's been a couple of months since Exiles of Arnor/Recipe for Disaster set foot in the Ettenmoors. Friday the 1st of August we will however form a group on creepside. We hope the freepside kinleaders who have persevered through these dark times will muster all the troups they can gather for a night of mayhem! We hope to see you august 1st at around 8 gmt

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    417
    Heard an interesting comment tonight that we would become a "default" server . Better than being the first "extinct" server I suppose ?

    How sharper than a serpents tooth it is to have Turbine as your parent . Now we have yet another "knee jerk" update to look forward to this Monday . This will do nothing of course to save us. You do me wrong to take me out of the grave ...

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UrMommasHouse
    Posts
    80
    Well tbh some parties on this server have worked for a verry longtime to make this n extinct server.
    So now its finaly Extinct its not good ?

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminatorsix View Post
    Well tbh some parties on this server have worked for a verry longtime to make this n extinct server.
    So now its finaly Extinct its not good ?
    Yeah and they have now gone to to annoy others on whithy(why no goodbye attention seeking post BD?). IMO our community contributed big time to killing this place off. Rather than kick those attention seeking cheaty babies, they supported them and sided with them instead of ignoring them and excluding them. But I guess getting lots of renown and rank was so important in the short run to them all and couldnt see the bigger picture of the damage being done or simply didnt care. Which is what greed does to you.

    Plus side is most of them are gone from here along with a couple of their hanger ons.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post

    Plus side is most of them are gone from here along with a couple of their hanger ons.
    Err hello !!! When was the last time you logged ? News flash !!! There is no one left !! No creeps , no freeps so explain where the plus side is ? I think there were 22 people in world the other day and absolutely no one in the etts . It was the same before the update .

    It's easy to to point fingers and blame one faction especially so when no one bothers to respond but the decline hasn't been as a result of anyone .

    the thing is , the real issue here , is whether it can be saved ? Whether anyone can be bothered .

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    Err hello !!! When was the last time you logged ? News flash !!! There is no one left !! No creeps , no freeps so explain where the plus side is ? I think there were 22 people in world the other day and absolutely no one in the etts . It was the same before the update .

    It's easy to to point fingers and blame one faction especially so when no one bothers to respond but the decline hasn't been as a result of anyone .

    the thing is , the real issue here , is whether it can be saved ? Whether anyone can be bothered .
    Christ on a bike, you would start an argument in an empty room.

    I was last in yesterday and have been in quite a few times since latest update and was in now and again before it. Plus the fact I am still in regular contact with people in game. So I would say Im pretty upto scratch on the current situation and everything leading up to it.

    My comment of the plus side is most of the numb nuts are gone(though one upitty argumentative one seems still here), so with them gone any new people or even a server merge would not be tainted by the attention seeker crew who have fled. Sometimes you have to start things from scratch to make things good again and it seems things are at scratch now. Personally a server merge is the only winning answer as its not just PVP land that is dead.

    I stand by my comment in previous post of it was the lack of back bone in the community that ruined this server.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Christ on a bike, you would start an argument in an empty room.
    well that's really observant of you as that's what we are left with isn't it ?

  8. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Personally a server merge is the only winning answer as its not just PVP land that is dead.
    Turbine will merge Gilrain with Withy

    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    it was the lack of back bone in the community that ruined this server.
    This is happening right now on withy.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post


    This is happening right now on withy.
    I really dont get why people dont stand up to them. i used to love winding them up and if that isnt your style excluding them isnt hard to do. I really dont get it, did greed for renown really blind people as to how much damage it was really causing. Didnt they realise the bubble would burst eventually and now they are/will be left with nothing.

  10. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    I really dont get why people dont stand up to them. i used to love winding them up and if that isnt your style excluding them isnt hard to do. I really dont get it, did greed for renown really blind people as to how much damage it was really causing. Didnt they realise the bubble would burst eventually and now they are/will be left with nothing.
    They do not believe that is possible to kill server. Same as Gilrain freeps didnt believed its possible.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    They do not believe that is possible to kill server. Same as Gilrain freeps didnt believed its possible.
    Isnt there enough creeps to smash them into oblivion every time they log in? If gilrain had the numbers and if it wasnt the peek of freep overpoweredness, maybe the smash approach would have worked.
    Do the freeps there welcome them into raids and help them when they are getting their butts handed to them?

    I dont want them to give the credit to them for semi killing off gilrain PVP(I believe it will improve), they were a factor along with chronic balance,bad PVP, lack of back bone,bad PVE, terrible updates/expansions, greed, multiboxing and exploiting.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    436
    Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Same as Gilrain freeps didnt believed its possible.
    Creepside's elite OOC talkers and high ranked made it possible, if something happens it's always fault of both sides, no matter what.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    Creepside's elite OOC talkers and high ranked made it possible, if something happens it's always fault of both sides, no matter what.
    Elite OOC talkers? OOC was practically dead because of cheats and spies. I found when I was on any new people were welcome unless ofc they were part of any cheating crew , which maybe why you felt it was being elitest and you felt left alienated or abused.
    To say if something happens then its both sides fault no matter what, shows you ether are trying to cover up something or are possibly the naivest person that has ever lived.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Bruges, Belgium
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Elite OOC talkers? OOC was practically dead because of cheats and spies. I found when I was on any new people were welcome unless ofc they were part of any cheating crew , which maybe why you felt it was being elitest and you felt left alienated or abused.
    To say if something happens then its both sides fault no matter what, shows you ether are trying to cover up something or are possibly the naivest person that has ever lived.
    He's talking about Spia!

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by Creepz View Post
    He's talking about Spia!
    That was his freever wasnt it? The one he used to spy to see when it was safe to log back in after he would close the game when he was being killed, if I remember rightly.

    I almost forgot how desperate and funny he was.

    Well at least the action here is picking up

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by Creepz View Post
    He's talking about Spia!
    you want to identify yourself or carry on hiding behind an avatar ? Pretty impressive credentials you have made up there btw

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Bruges, Belgium
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    That was his freever wasnt it? The one he used to spy to see when it was safe to log back in after he would close the game when he was being killed, if I remember rightly.

    I almost forgot how desperate and funny he was.

    Well at least the action here is picking up
    Yes it was.

    What a coincidence

    Tirn try to think a bit harder with your cute tiny brain and maybe you will find out who I am.

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    436
    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    That was his freever wasnt it? The one he used to spy to see when it was safe to log back in after he would close the game when he was being killed, if I remember rightly.
    Sadly I wasn't Spia, but I had a freever to read teh epic OOC at the time. Some of you even know the name of it xD Sorry but that couldn't be missed, it was better than action himself reading certain defiler writing 'Rave just passed by HH, log off guys'. Miss those times..

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by Creepz View Post
    Yes it was.

    What a coincidence

    Tirn try to think a bit harder with your cute tiny brain and maybe you will find out who I am.
    lol don't try to be intelligent it doesn't suit who you really are . What are you frightened of ?

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    364
    Damn, these posts almost make you think Gilrain had still actual people playing in the moors..

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Bruges, Belgium
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    lol don't try to be intelligent it doesn't suit who you really are . What are you frightened of ?
    What makes you think I have to reaveal my identity to the your kind of players? I am not the one who's trying to be intelligent, but You!

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by Creepz View Post
    What makes you think I have to reaveal my identity to the your kind of players? I am not the one who's trying to be intelligent, but You!
    you are nothing until you do but I suspect you are nothing anyway which is the reason why you hide behind anything you can . Take the cool glasses off too they don't suit you either

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Bruges, Belgium
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    you are nothing until you do but I suspect you are nothing anyway which is the reason why you hide behind anything you can . Take the cool glasses off too they don't suit you either
    Big words from a small man! I keep the glasses I think I realy look cool in them.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by Creepz View Post
    Big words from a small man! I keep the glasses I think I realy look cool in them.
    well fella you really are on your own there . How's life on Planet Saddo ? Big words ? "Small man" ? Keyboard warriors like you are sad enough but when someone hasn't the courage to say who they really are it's even sadder . Do you think Gilrain is dead because of clubbers , exploiters, botters etc etc ? You are the type who throws the first stone (from the very back) then runs away and hides . You will need more than dark glasses to hide behind . Where do I send the white feather btw ?

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Bruges, Belgium
    Posts
    37
    If you realy think that the situation on Gilrain is not because of the actions of these people than you are more biased than I ever thought. People started to leave the game or transfer to other servers because of some spoiled nolifer kids, who had nothing better to do in their life than cheat and exploit in a video game. But what do you know about this? Did you ever tried to fight agains them? Gues no, in fact you and your belowed kinnies had quite an impact on the extinction of this once nice server, with aiding the kind of players you mentioned above. The creeps of Gilrain only made one mistake, they entertained these conceited, selfish players for way too long. And now as they killed everything what was left here, now they are off to ruining another server. Are you proud of it you were part of their 'team'?

    P.S.: And I write this, as I was playing mostly freep only on this once frienly and lovely server.

 

 
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload