We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I took this screenshot from EM on Gilrain today. Was lagging a bit because of the massive fight, but it was okay!

~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Terminatorsix View Post
    Some people never change !
    Typical Tirn
    Nope that's quite right still takes 2 defilers , a couple of reavers and a few wargs to map into ID to stop me and Eddie the eagle from taking it !! Priceless. Oh I forgot , a lowlife spider too who spams TC

Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    Nope that's quite right still takes 2 defilers , a couple of reavers and a few wargs to map into ID to stop me and Eddie the eagle from taking it !! Priceless. Oh I forgot , a lowlife spider too who spams TC
    Well then you certainly forget fast how i soloed your R10 Warden with my R5 auda 13 Defi together with Goldie on me at TR hehe.
    Im happy to do that again if that pleases you .
    just as a reminder .

Oh and the time we found you struggleing to stay alive at ID mine together with that Eagle that was just coincidence ,we wanted to do some quests thats all .
    Defiler Rank 12. Blackarrow Rank 14. Weaver Rank 12. Warleader Rank 12. Stalker Rank 11. Reaver Rank 11.

Well then you certainly forget fast how i soloed your R10 Warden with my R5 auda 13 Defi together with Goldie on me at TR hehe.
    Im happy to do that again if that pleases you .
    just as a reminder .

Oh and the time we found you struggleing to stay alive at ID mine together with that Eagle that was just coincidence ,we wanted to do some quests thats all .
    Nope , you have just confirmed just how much of a lowlife you are . you soloed my warden ? Don't you mean you did that with all tr on me ?

You ran from my Burg today though , absolute joke .

You also confirmed that it takes at least you and three other of your pond life mates to turn a tap on

Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    Nope , you have just confirmed just how much of a lowlife you are . you soloed my warden ? Don't you mean you did that with all tr on me ?

You ran from my Burg today though , absolute joke .

You also confirmed that it takes at least you and three other of your pond life mates to turn a tap on
    Well i had goldie and all the bears on me and i only moved out of the bear pit .
    i was waiting downstairs for you but you didnt come down cuz you know you cant 1vs1 my R5 Defi with Auda 13, even not on your fail burg hehe. you didnt manage to kill me with all bears on me when i didnt had any hots on myself so i never struggled any second to stay alive .
    i know lower rank wardens giving me a harder time to stay alive when im on my R10 Defi then when im faceing your R10 Warden with my R5 Defi ,that Absolutly is a joke.
    The Days of Freeps trolling creeps have Ended since U13 Tirn , All i see lately is Freep tears.
    cuz now creeps can just easily win especialy from the once who never knew there classes right and only pushed a few buttons while eating cake.
    when i see you playing on your Decent ranked toons thats just funny . if i still had my toons on Gilrain i would have smashed you hehe. you just wouldnt come out of GV all day.
    so pls stop getting High on Helium Baloons.
    Last edited by Terminatorsix; May 16 2014 at 04:39 AM.
    Defiler Rank 12. Blackarrow Rank 14. Weaver Rank 12. Warleader Rank 12. Stalker Rank 11. Reaver Rank 11.

Well i had goldie and all the bears on me and i only moved out of the bear pit .
    i was waiting downstairs for you but you didnt come down cuz you know you cant 1vs1 my R5 Defi with Auda 13, even not on your fail burg hehe. you didnt manage to kill me with all bears on me when i didnt had any hots on myself so i never struggled any second to stay alive .
    i know lower rank wardens giving me a harder time to stay alive when im on my R10 Defi then when im faceing your R10 Warden with my R5 Defi ,that Absolutly is a joke.
    The Days of Freeps trolling creeps have Ended since U13 Tirn , All i see lately is Freep tears.
    cuz now creeps can just easily win especialy from the once who never knew there classes right and only pushed a few buttons while eating cake.
    when i see you playing on your Decent ranked toons thats just funny . if i still had my toons on Gilrain i would have smashed you hehe. you just wouldnt come out of GV all day.
    so pls stop getting High on Helium Baloons.
    why on earth would I bother chasing after a store bought Defiler ? There is absolutely no point in me fighting a defiler after U13 . I cant understand why you have suddenly reappeared but I wondered who was orchestrating the all too familiar solo zergs . bet your mum must be cross with you after seeing her credit card statement with the amount of money you have just spent on having all the skills .

Enjoy your PVE as that's all you will be doing .

Hey all, how is the action these days and are there any new faces around em ?
    -Jure
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Wanted to give a big thank you to the creeps who fought us last night. We had an awesome time, I hope you had just as much fun as we did.

Especially big thanks to Badnog, Iktomi and Volash for the epic battles near DG.

Thank you
    Eredthelion ~ R9 Warden ~ Officer of Invicta
    Burzobtrosh ~ R9 Warleader ~ Member of Rogues Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Eredthelion View Post
    Wanted to give a big thank you to the creeps who fought us last night. We had an awesome time, I hope you had just as much fun as we did.

Especially big thanks to Badnog, Iktomi and Volash for the epic battles near DG.

Thank you
    Was fun hope more can log in next time

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    Hey all, how is the action these days and are there any new faces around em ?
    -Jure
    Havn't logged in a while, but many people told me its dead PvE and PvP. Worse than all the previous times combined.

Thank you for the action

I really want to thank both freeps and creeps who got on and fought tonight. It was good action and i hope all of you had as much fun as we did.

Especiall big thumbs up to the low rank creeps who didn't give up and kept fighting despite the deaths.

I really hope more people will reconsider transfering from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Eredthelion View Post
    I really want to thank both freeps and creeps who got on and fought tonight. It was good action and i hope all of you had as much fun as we did.

Especiall big thumbs up to the low rank creeps who didn't give up and kept fighting despite the deaths.

I really hope more people will reconsider transfering from now on.
    Yeah i agree, last night was fun. When i logged, creeps said fight is 4 creeps vs 8ish freeps and i asked what we need ? DPS or heals...creeps replied as we need numbers so i put a fight with my defiler as it is my main. There were just 2 healers me and Dime. At some point Eruz was around but he was just wondering around and talkin in OOC. Long time we fought with just 2 healers but then Tallaferro came online as 3rd healer, Zig was on his r6 defiler too when action was ending. When it almost ended Esp appeared. I'm writing these because what Machaggis did last night was annoying. Before he logoff he logged his creep to QQ about how many healers we had. I would like to say that we dont have much creeps anymore and what left is bunch and most of their mains are healers. Mac you cant expect me to put my main aside and play what you want me to play. We were playing as healers before U13 and it wasnt a big problem before, noone logged and QQed atleast. It is not our fault that we are OP. Turbine made us but i wont stop playing my defiler because it is OP and you are struggling. As i remember from EM OOC , freeps desire only wargs and BAs because they are easy to kill now. EM was never fair , especially for creeps but we made it through, freeps will handle it as well. When you do it like that Mac , you just making it worse for yourself. Im not trying to be disrespectful or anything , i like your playstyle and your admirable efforts to kill me
    Don't be mad at me Mac
    P.S : I died once ! :P
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Makawulf View Post
    Yeah i agree, last night was fun. When i logged, creeps said fight is 4 creeps vs 8ish freeps and i asked what we need ? DPS or heals...creeps replied as we need numbers so i put a fight with my defiler as it is my main. There were just 2 healers me and Dime. At some point Eruz was around but he was just wondering around and talkin in OOC. Long time we fought with just 2 healers but then Tallaferro came online as 3rd healer, Zig was on his r6 defiler too when action was ending. When it almost ended Esp appeared. I'm writing these because what Machaggis did last night was annoying. Before he logoff he logged his creep to QQ about how many healers we had. I would like to say that we dont have much creeps anymore and what left is bunch and most of their mains are healers. Mac you cant expect me to put my main aside and play what you want me to play. We were playing as healers before U13 and it wasnt a big problem before, noone logged and QQed atleast. It is not our fault that we are OP. Turbine made us but i wont stop playing my defiler because it is OP and you are struggling. As i remember from EM OOC , freeps desire only wargs and BAs because they are easy to kill now. EM was never fair , especially for creeps but we made it through, freeps will handle it as well. When you do it like that Mac , you just making it worse for yourself. Im not trying to be disrespectful or anything , i like your playstyle and your admirable efforts to kill me
    Don't be mad at me Mac
    P.S : I died once ! :P
    I just logged my creep to spend my comms as they were capped and had to log of anyways, because i have to get up for work early.
    Was never my intention to make it sound like QQ, but seeing more and more healers login when we could barely get a kill is pretty frustrating.
    And you cant fool me with "we didnt have that many". I'm a hunter, i can track and when i logged off 50% of the creeps we were fighting were healers.
    The 4 creeps vs 8ish freeps was also never true, numbers were +/- even most of the evening.
    At the start of the evening we only had 3 even (me + 2 burg friends).
    MacSwaggis (formerly MacHaggis) R11 HNT , HeavyHaggis R10 GRD, MagicHaggis R1 RK, Scrubtain CPT
    Haggisbash R8 RVR , Haggisgash R7 WL

Quote Originally Posted by SpicyMacHaggis View Post
    I just logged my creep to spend my comms as they were capped and had to log of anyways, because i have to get up for work early.
    Was never my intention to make it sound like QQ, but seeing more and more healers login when we could barely get a kill is pretty frustrating.
    And you cant fool me with "we didnt have that many". I'm a hunter, i can track and when i logged off 50% of the creeps we were fighting were healers.
    The 4 creeps vs 8ish freeps was also never true, numbers were +/- even most of the evening.
    At the start of the evening we only had 3 even (me + 2 burg friends).
    im not sure if you read my post carefully, but im not trying to fool you, i never said we didnt have that many...if you check i wrote all healers there....as i wrote when you logged off there were 5 healers in 10 creeps....also when i logged . I got invited and there were just 4 creeps...so dont say numbers were even...we have trackers too...all im saying is we cant do anything when our mains are healers ( dont expect me to log my r2 BA ), i can understand that it is frustrating , we have been there.

Hmm my BA only dies if nobody gives me any heals or only gives a leech heal .
    even in 1 VS 3 i can still kill 2 freeps before i die

update 14 confirmed for bullroarer in a couple of weeks, so with any luck the level cap increase and other changes will attract some more players back

source - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9TXQ...ature=youtu.be 1:05

Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    update 14 confirmed for bullroarer in a couple of weeks, so with any luck the level cap increase and other changes will attract some more players back

source - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9TXQ...ature=youtu.be 1:05
    Been/Am living in a company house with no broadband, from what I gather been pretty quiet?
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    Been/Am living in a company house with no broadband, from what I gather been pretty quiet?
    very quiet, yeah. best numbers I've seen since update 13 are some 8v8 give or take last Friday, was alright action though, just a lot of it happens at gv now

Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    If you return some day then I will, old friend.
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    If you return some day then I will, old friend.
    Yeah , we missed you guys. Btw I hope they wont increase level cap. Tired of leveling and farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Makawulf View Post
    I hope they wont increase level cap. Tired of leveling and farming.
    Paths of the Dead and Dol Amroth: Our second update of the year will kick off a new volume of the Epic Story, featuring the aftermath of the Army of the Dead as they pass through Blackroot Vale. Journey to Dol Amroth, our first Gondorian city and seaside port! You’ll also have five new levels to advance your character.

Including 5 levels of balancing issues again?
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    Including 5 levels of balancing issues again?
    ffs, im too bored for this ####e, constant farm and lack of challenege, i know they mentioned that they will bring back the challenge but i have no hope, they already scared many peeps. I guess this time freeps will be camping grams for 0 creeps. So far lvl cap increase never helped anything pvp wise.

Thanks for the fun!

Thanks again everyone who logged on during the day or evening for some good fights. While the action could be more frequent but when it is on it is -ON. I really enjoyed it both from freep and creep.

Thanks again everyone!

I saw some really good spars tonight.

Asturias vs Sepping - fun to watch.

Ultimately, Sepping won with 3-2.

Lovely.

Dingu

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast